PDA

View Full Version : The Official: Manning love-fest needs to end thread

Bill Brasky
09-07-2006, 10:40 PM
This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Michael82
09-07-2006, 11:18 PM
I agree. He's in every ****ing commercial. Some are hilarious though. But I miss the ******ed Brady ones.

bflojohn
09-07-2006, 11:29 PM
When these two get married (Peyton and Eli) , I'm rooting for ALL girls..... enough already!!

Bill Brasky
09-07-2006, 11:34 PM
It's getting ridiculous on all levels. Every station has to talk about it now. I can't even imagine the boner ESPN is having with it.

BillsOwnAll
09-07-2006, 11:37 PM
The worst part about it is they both QB's. The way they act its like there gonna be hitting each other. I mean you can call it the Manning bowl and have fun with it. But its the first game of the season and there not even in the same conference. This is one of the least important games for both teams all year.

Billscusey
09-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Yeah, it's pretty bad. In the Toronto Star newspaper today, they had a full page article talking about this. Who cares? Is this the first time brothers have EVER played each other in sports? Peyton and Eli will never be on the field at the same time anyway! At least when Jared (spelling?) and Eric Staal play each other next year, there will be the chance that one of them could actually lay the other one out or something!

mybills
09-08-2006, 08:40 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing that game. C'mon, brother vs brother? That's gonna be entertaining, at least! :up:

Bill Brasky
09-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Who gives a crap. A meaningless game against 2 teams that aren't rivals, don't even play in the same Conference, let alone division, and they won't even be facing each other on the field since they both play offense.

USA Today put a huge spread on their sports section and it was right smack dab on the front page -- how the hell is that more important than world news.

Freakin pathetic. 95% of the football world could care less, yet we have to have it force fed down our throat even on normal news programs.

Michael82
09-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Who gives a crap. A meaningless game against 2 teams that aren't rivals, don't even play in the same Conference, let alone division, and they won't even be facing each other on the field since they both play offense.

USA Today put a huge spread on their sports section and it was right smack dab on the front page -- how the hell is that more important than world news.

Freakin pathetic. 95% of the football world could care less, yet we have to have it force fed down our throat even on normal news programs.
If the ****ing crybaby would have stuck with San Diego, the game would have meant a lot more between those two teams.

THATHURMANATOR
09-08-2006, 09:41 AM
It should be a good game though!