PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile, over at FinHeaven...

Mr. Miyagi
09-07-2006, 11:15 PM
he looks like fielder and frerrote back there

Culpepper is not the answer, He truly sucks

I hate to play the I told you so card to some of you since there were alot of people on this site that who were bashing me when I said Culpep was not as good as he was hyped to be... He sucks.

now wonder minny wanted him gone so bad

I am so tired of hearing all these fans hype up Culpepper so much. I was disappointed when we didn't get Drew breez. This guy flat out sucked tonight and we would of been better off with Gus throwing the ball.

Hopefully in the next few weeks Joey will come in because Culpepper looks horrible! Miami should of won this game if we would of had a half decent quarterback. Unbelievable!

Whoa! Joey?!

Down by 4 points with 3:00 minutes remaining and good field position. Seems like the time for a pro bowl quarterback to step up, like Dan used to do, and guide the Dolphins to victory. Oh no, an interception returend for a TD. Is it AJ Feely? No, it is his long lost step brother - Daunte Feely? Man, this could be a long season.

great job by culpepper tonight...overrated piece of crap.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

~CHIEF~
09-07-2006, 11:17 PM
Oh What The!

Kerr
09-07-2006, 11:24 PM
You know a fanbase is ****ting in their pants when they're calling for joey harrington to lead their team.

Michael82
09-07-2006, 11:27 PM
:lmao:

I wondered how long it would take until the QB controversy begins. you know that Mularkey is ready to start Harrington. :snicker:

hammerbillsfan
09-07-2006, 11:29 PM
don't forget about the crying about the refs :cry: :baby:

Devin
09-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Holy crap :rofl:

Thats hilarious!!!! Can you imagine if us lowly Bills beat them next :couch:

Finheaven may just implode.

Michael82
09-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Holy crap :rofl:

Thats hilarious!!!! Can you imagine if us lowly Bills beat them next :couch:

I can't wait to be there for it. At this rate, there's going to be more Bills fans than Dolphins fans at the game next weekend. :D

L.A. Playa
09-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Karma guys, karma I know you hate the fish but dont put bad karma out there

im4bflo
09-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Oh great, now all those negative FH fishfans will get banned for saying bad things about the fish, and end up trolls on our smack board :snicker2:

BillsOwnAll
09-07-2006, 11:35 PM
Fin fans are so dumb. You lose the NFL opener to the SB champs and all of a sudden you want to take out a pro bowl QB. I know cullppepper is bad and overhyped but if i was a fin fan id still be backing my team after the loss they did almost win....

Devin
09-07-2006, 11:35 PM
Karma guys, karma I know you hate the fish but dont put bad karma out there

Very True.

Bill Brasky
09-07-2006, 11:36 PM
I'm telling you... Mularkey will convince Saban to yank Culpepper... put in Harrington, he'll get injured... Culpepper will go back in, get hurt, and they'll sign Jeff George.

Take it to Vegas!

Devin
09-07-2006, 11:38 PM
I'm telling you... Mularkey will convince Saban to yank Culpepper... put in Harrington, he'll get injured... Culpepper will go back in, get hurt, and they'll sign Jeff George.

Take it to Vegas!

:roflmao:

Michael82
09-07-2006, 11:43 PM

Take it to Vegas!

I hope he does. :pray:

billsburgh
09-07-2006, 11:49 PM
I can't wait to be there for it. At this rate, there's going to be more Bills fans than Dolphins fans at the game next weekend. :D
that is so funny. I cant believe they're calling for Harrington already. Represent the Bills proudly down in Miami Mikey.

Michael82
09-07-2006, 11:58 PM
that is so funny. I cant believe they're calling for Harrington already. Represent the Bills proudly down in Miami Mikey.
Thanks, I'm gonna wear my Bills hat and Pro Bowl Takeo Spikes jersey. :up:

Oh, but I will be with a fish fan. My brother in law likes the Dolfelons. :ill:

Mitchy moo
09-08-2006, 12:00 AM
Fin fans are so dumb. You lose the NFL opener to the SB champs and all of a sudden you want to take out a pro bowl QB. I know cullppepper is bad and overhyped but if i was a fin fan id still be backing my team after the loss they did almost win....

One problem here, they failed to beat charlie Batch. CB really sucks and to say he was a first choice for the home opener for a QB your dreaming, CB is a known problem.

clumping platelets
09-08-2006, 12:50 AM
:movie:

SABURZFAN
09-08-2006, 01:35 AM

don't you mean "belly-up?"

SABURZFAN
09-08-2006, 01:38 AM
weren't these Fish fans woofing about The Turnover Machine not too long ago?now they want harrington after one game.

:roflmao:

Ebenezer
09-08-2006, 02:02 AM
It's fun to pile it on right now but it was against Pitts at Pitts on national TV on a Thursday to kick off the season...I wonder how the Bills would have done?

SABURZFAN
09-08-2006, 02:46 AM
funny stuff....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=158161

Ebenezer
09-08-2006, 02:50 AM
funny stuff....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=158161
wait until Harrington gets to play...:snicker:

jamze132
09-08-2006, 04:27 AM

Take it to Vegas!
Before they would sign George, Mularkey would convince Saban to let the kicker throw the ball.

YardRat
09-08-2006, 05:33 AM
Wow...some of them are pretty quick with the hook.

Voltron
09-08-2006, 07:05 AM
One problem here, they failed to beat charlie Batch. CB really sucks and to say he was a first choice for the home opener for a QB your dreaming, CB is a known problem. Batch was never a bad QB! He just never had a line even close to what Pittsburgh has ... which (for my money) is the best line in the NFL today. If you think that Big Ben or Willie Parker would be any where near the players they are today with out that O-line you need to stop huffing that can of paint! Heck Parker should be sharing that money he got with his new contract with his line because he has gone from backup college running back to Starter for the defending Super Bowl Champs.

I can honestly say that if the Bills ever leave Buffalo I would have little issues transferring my support to the Steelers. They have a top notch organization from top to bottom and the city of Pittsburgh has a lot in common with Buffalo and the people are much the same type, Hardworking, Bluecollar, dedicated people who can never be counted out when the chips are down. :up:

Voltron
09-08-2006, 07:11 AM
It's fun to pile it on right now but it was against Pitts at Pitts on national TV on a Thursday to kick off the season...I wonder how the Bills would have done?
Are you trying to start my day out bad?! Please don't put that scene into my head! :shakeno:

Mitchy moo
09-08-2006, 07:14 AM
Are you trying to start my day out bad?! Please don't put that scene into my head! :shakeno:

lol.

Jan Reimers
09-08-2006, 07:16 AM

I wondered how long it would take until the QB controversy begins. you know that Mularkey is ready to start Harrington. :snicker:
As a Bills' fan, isn't it great to have Foolarkey right in the middle of two mediocre QBs? Can't wait to see how badly he screws things up.

TigerJ
09-08-2006, 07:56 AM
It's all pretty funny, but let's use it as a reminder to keep our heads if the Bills struggle on Sunday.

codabills
09-08-2006, 08:49 AM
I can see M get the boot by week 8.

HHURRICANE
09-08-2006, 09:05 AM
This has MM written all over it. They were winning the game in the 4th. Mike, how about a boot leg or screen pass to get Ronnie into the Offense. Deja-vu.

justasportsfan
09-08-2006, 09:05 AM
haha! I have barely been to FH because of this stupid software they installed here at work that doesn't allow me to view isome threads. After being able to peak at some threads there, we can bash them finfans all we want but you would think some people here are just as fairweathered as they are. Thing is, they already have witnessed a game. Some people here have already thrown in the towel. :ill:

THATHURMANATOR
09-08-2006, 09:50 AM
That is sad. To compare Cpepper to Frerotte or Fiedler is laughable. That is the reason I don't go over there. They are so fickle and have the thinnest skins. What were their comments after the first half? Stick with the guy it is one game! Christ I can't believe I am sticking up for a dolphin! Joey Harrington? Do they really think he is the answer?

THATHURMANATOR
09-08-2006, 09:51 AM
haha! I have barely been to FH because of this stupid software they installed here at work that doesn't allow me to view isome threads. After being able to peak at some threads there, we can bash them finfans all we want but you would think some people here are just as fairweathered as they are. Thing is, they already have witnessed a game. Some people here have already thrown in the towel. :ill:
Good point the C sucker realists remind me of many of the Finheaven crybabies!

FinFaninBuffalo
09-08-2006, 10:03 AM

The way things are going at FH, I might need that software......

imbondz
09-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">he looks like fielder and frerrote back there </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Culpepper is not the answer, He truly sucks </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">I hate to play the I told you so card to some of you since there were alot of people on this site that who were bashing me when I said Culpep was not as good as he was hyped to be... He sucks. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">now wonder minny wanted him gone so bad </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">I am so tired of hearing all these fans hype up Culpepper so much. I was disappointed when we didn't get Drew breez. This guy flat out sucked tonight and we would of been better off with Gus throwing the ball.

Hopefully in the next few weeks Joey will come in because Culpepper looks horrible! Miami should of won this game if we would of had a half decent quarterback. Unbelievable! </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :chuckle: :10:

justasportsfan
09-08-2006, 10:14 AM
believe me you don't want it FFIB.

Most of the time, I can't even go back in the thread I just posted in. As a matter of fact it won't let me quote your last comment.

This blows.

Gunzlingr
09-08-2006, 11:04 AM
I thought Bills fans were fickle!

Billsrock4life
09-08-2006, 05:14 PM
:rofl:

G. Host
09-08-2006, 05:18 PM

Fans will be calling for Saban to be thrown out and Mularkey to start; fans of all teams are very fickle.

DEfinsE!
09-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Most of those quotes are from mindless trolls that register on FH just to *****, and call themselves "fans."

justasportsfan
09-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Most of those quotes are from mindless trolls that register on FH just to *****, and call themselves "fans." :scratch:

DEfinsE!
09-08-2006, 06:56 PM
:scratch:

Hey look, a FH regular. If anybody knows its true, thats you.

justasportsfan
09-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Hey look, a FH regular. If anybody knows its true, thats you.
exactly, that's why Iwas scratching . We have a few of those here. Who are you there?

DEfinsE!
09-08-2006, 08:59 PM
exactly, that's why Iwas scratching . We have a few of those here. Who are you there?

It says in my sig. Surely you remember Kud from the depths. :box:

dolphan117
09-09-2006, 11:33 AM
On the upside this should drive up Finheaven VIP membership. Last years "Ronnie is a BUST!!!" threads and insanity like this are what drove me to the VIP.

Voltron
09-09-2006, 12:56 PM
On the upside this should drive up Finheaven VIP membership. Last years "Ronnie is a BUST!!!" threads and insanity like this are what drove me to the VIP.
See that is the true difference between Fin fans and Bills fans.

I am a platinum member here because I get a lot of enjoyment out of BillsZone.

Fin fans become platinum members so they don't have to be in the same area as the common folk

:snicker:

Irish Phin Fan
09-09-2006, 01:46 PM
As a member of FH I must say there are quite a few "Phin fans" that have no idea what they are talking about. To call for Joey already after one start is unreal in my book. FH is a great site but just like here I'm sure there are people who say things that make you say wtf is he talking about?

!Papacrunk!
09-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Finhell boasts big numbers in membership, but I really wonder how many are relatively active members. IF they'd clear out the members they've banned, their total number would probably drop 70% lol. I'm fortunate that the Dolphins site I go to is smaller and has a smaller number of homers than FH.

Voltron
09-09-2006, 02:11 PM
As a member of FH I must say there are quite a few "Phin fans" that have no idea what they are talking about. To call for Joey already after one start is unreal in my book. FH is a great site but just like here I'm sure there are people who say things that make you say wtf is he talking about?

See Poster named Skooby

:snicker: