Daunte QB rating for game one, 49.6 wow what a hero!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Daunte QB rating for game one, 49.6 wow what a hero!

Game Log PassingRushing
    WEEKOPPRESULT CMPATTYDSCMP%LNGTDINTRATATTYDSAVGTD
    1@PITL 28-17 183726248.6520249.6382.70

Complete career NFL stats for Detroit Lions Quarterback Daunte Culpepper on ESPN. Includes scoring, rushing, defensive and receiving stats.

If you think this guy is your savior, you better find a saint. MM is already debating about which QB to start, nature of the beast. Saban will control all, including offense is probably the funniest thing I ever read.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Daunte QB rating for game one, 49.6 wow what a hero!

Thinking that all problems for Miami are now solved and they are SB contenders just went out the window tonight. DC looked aweful and chambers really helped him in the 2nd half to improve the rating to 49.6 but can you imagine if he wasn't in there what would of happened. If I were a Miami fan and watched the game, I would shutter to think of the rest of this year.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

he'll finish with 32 INT's at this rate.The Turnover Machine is looking better than ever.how many fumbles did he have?
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• crowder52
        • Jul 2006

We were in the game until late in the 4th quarter and we had the lead. The team needs to improve all around which includes the playcalling but we stuck with The Steelers. Could J.P. Losman do any better?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by crowder52
          Could J.P. Losman do any better?

this is about The Turnover Machine and not losman.stay on the subject please.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by crowder52
            We were in the game until late in the 4th quarter and we had the lead. The team needs to improve all around which includes the playcalling but we stuck with The Steelers. Could J.P. Losman do any better?
            The wheels fell off at the end, the time that matters.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

SKOOBY:
              if your gonna talk all this smack based on ONE GAME, then that means your thinking ONE game makes a player or a season.

Remember that when the Bills game is over on Sunday.

Stop talking stupid, it was one game and they opened up in prime time against a team good enough to win the Super Bowl last year.

I'm glad Miami lost, I hate them.. But it was ONE game.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• eyedog
                • Jul 2002

If JP were to have a game like that every idiot in buffalo would be yelling for holcomb.
                They used to do it with Kelly and Reich in the beginning, nature of the position I guess.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                  Thinking that all problems for Miami are now solved and they are SB contenders just went out the window tonight. DC looked aweful and chambers really helped him in the 2nd half to improve the rating to 49.6 but can you imagine if he wasn't in there what would of happened. If I were a Miami fan and watched the game, I would shutter to think of the rest of this year.
                  just like when we beat the Pats 31-0 in the first game of 03 and were SB bound? Clearly the Fish have some issues and it was fun watching them lose, but it's naive to think their whole season is hosed because they lost one game on the road to the SB champs.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BigZ
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    SKOOBY:
                    if your gonna talk all this smack based on ONE GAME, then that means your thinking ONE game makes a player or a season.

Remember that when the Bills game is over on Sunday.

Stop talking stupid, it was one game and they opened up in prime time against a team good enough to win the Super Bowl last year.

I'm glad Miami lost, I hate them.. But it was ONE game.
                    I totally agree. I was rooting against Miami and have hated them forever. Glad they lost but they were playing one of the best in the league and didn't look that bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X