Daunte' Don't Scare Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Daunte' Don't Scare Me

After watching Culpepper last night, he does not worry me like before.

I tell you what is a concern, that Wes Welker kid.... the bills have a history of letting someone like him eat them alive.

You gotta like the kid....

All in all, Pep will get more comfortable as the season goes, but without Moss he is not the "great QB" that he was IMO
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

Re: Daunte' Don't Scare Me

Between 2005 and 2006 he has 6 TD passes and 14 Ints. Nice......

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by keithtr
      After watching Culpepper last night, he does not worry me like before.

I tell you what is a concern, that Wes Welker kid.... the bills have a history of letting someone like him eat them alive.

You gotta like the kid....

All in all, Pep will get more comfortable as the season goes, but without Moss he is not the "great QB" that he was IMO
      I'll put up 1,000 ZB that he will have a better statistical (sp) game against the Bills next week if you'd like that bet. I've got faith that the guy who tore 3 ligaments in his knee and is back in less than a year, will get better. Let me know.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

Good to have the 05 Daunte back
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• alohabillsfan
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
          I'll put up 1,000 ZB that he will have a better statistical (sp) game against the Bills next week if you'd like that bet. I've got faith that the guy who tore 3 ligaments in his knee and is back in less than a year, will get better. Let me know.
          ROFL!! That is really going out on the limb! If he has worse stats at home, against the Bills then will you jump off a tall building?

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            Sab and TD are insignificant
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
            ROFL!! That is really going out on the limb! If he has worse stats at home, against the Bills then will you jump off a tall building?
            I was just gonna say something similar - way to live dangerously.

A more appealing bet would be "I bet he has a better game than Losman" - I'll take that bet without second thought or hesitation.
            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

I told you guys when they acquired him that the Dolphins were set for mediocrity for a LONG time. The Mularkey/Culpepper duo down in Miami has definitely made sleeping easier for a Bills fan.

Comment

Working...
              X