• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tinboy
    • Aug 2004

Yahoo NFL Game Pass. For Bills fans not living in the US

Sorry if this as been posted before.

Yahoo is offering a service for all NFL Fans around the world called NFL Game Pass. For $250 a season or $25 a week you can watch all the NFL games live . And if you pay for a full year you get all the games on archive also to watch whenever you want to.

I think its a great way to watch the Bills for us European fans! Go Bills on Sunday!
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Re: Yahoo NFL Game Pass. For Bills fans not living in the US

What about those of us in the US, but not in the Bills market?

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

damn, it's about time they did something like this. The technology and the market have been there for years.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Service not available in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.S. Territories, Bermuda, Antigua or the Bahamas.

I agree its about time for this, but man, $25 wk / $250 yr is a little steep for a freakin stream of internet video... The NFL is always gonna make their money, thats for damn sure.

And I didn't say this.. but people in the US could PROBABLY get around the viewing restrictions by using an overseas proxy. You'd need a fast one to view the stream, but you'd almost definitely be able to download the archive.

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

I pay only $3.85 a month.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by JJamezz
              Service not available in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.S. Territories, Bermuda, Antigua or the Bahamas.

I agree its about time for this, but man, $25 wk / $250 yr is a little steep for a freakin stream of internet video... The NFL is always gonna make their money, thats for damn sure.

And I didn't say this.. but people in the US could PROBABLY get around the viewing restrictions by using an overseas proxy. You'd need a fast one to view the stream, but you'd almost definitely be able to download the archive.
              Sunday Ticket is up to $220 a year. Of course, the quality is a lot better than streaming.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tinboy
                • Aug 2004

Well if you live in Europe is the only choice to watch Bills live with good quality legaly right now. The channel show NFL here in Sweden will air Jacksonville-Dallas and NY Giants-Indianapolis Sunday. And let's face it, Bills aren't a top team right now.

But I agree on the price, $250 is a lot of money, even if you can watch all the game each week (who as the time for that?)

Comment

Working...
                X