PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo NFL Game Pass. For Bills fans not living in the US

Tinboy
09-08-2006, 08:30 AM
Sorry if this as been posted before.

Yahoo is offering a service for all NFL Fans around the world called NFL Game Pass (http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass/). For $250 a season or $25 a week you can watch all the NFL games live . And if you pay for a full year you get all the games on archive also to watch whenever you want to.

I think its a great way to watch the Bills for us European fans! Go Bills on Sunday!

BlackMetalNinja
09-08-2006, 08:32 AM
What about those of us in the US, but not in the Bills market?

OpIv37
09-08-2006, 08:32 AM
damn, it's about time they did something like this. The technology and the market have been there for years.

JJamezz
09-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Service not available in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.S. Territories, Bermuda, Antigua or the Bahamas.

I agree its about time for this, but man, $25 wk / $250 yr is a little steep for a freakin stream of internet video... The NFL is always gonna make their money, thats for damn sure.

And I didn't say this.. ;) but people in the US could PROBABLY get around the viewing restrictions by using an overseas proxy. You'd need a fast one to view the stream, but you'd almost definitely be able to download the archive.

RedEyE
09-08-2006, 10:05 AM
I pay only $3.85 a month.

RedEyE
09-08-2006, 10:06 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=107605

OpIv37
09-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Service not available in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.S. Territories, Bermuda, Antigua or the Bahamas.

I agree its about time for this, but man, $25 wk / $250 yr is a little steep for a freakin stream of internet video... The NFL is always gonna make their money, thats for damn sure.

And I didn't say this.. ;) but people in the US could PROBABLY get around the viewing restrictions by using an overseas proxy. You'd need a fast one to view the stream, but you'd almost definitely be able to download the archive.

Sunday Ticket is up to $220 a year. Of course, the quality is a lot better than streaming.

Tinboy
09-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Well if you live in Europe is the only choice to watch Bills live with good quality legaly right now. The channel show NFL here in Sweden will air Jacksonville-Dallas and NY Giants-Indianapolis Sunday. And let's face it, Bills aren't a top team right now.

But I agree on the price, $250 is a lot of money, even if you can watch all the game each week (who as the time for that?)