PDA

View Full Version : The Dolphins are the dumbest club. Here's why!

blackonyx89
09-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Talk about a dumb franchise! For 13 years, they had arguably had the best QB statwise in the history of the NFL. After all that time, they refused to get a decent RB to compliment Dan Marino, They still can't get it right. They get a good QB and they get a bum RB and vise versa. No wonder they can't go anywhere in the playoffs,let alone a Super Bowl appearance. Miami Dolphins are as dumb as dirt!!!!LOL!

patmoran2006
09-08-2006, 10:55 AM
ARE YOU calling Ronnie Brown a BUM???

I will reserve comment until this is clarified..

Saratoga Slim
09-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Someone's getting called a bum - either Daunte or Ronnie. I'd have to say that both have some pretty serious skills.

But if we're bashing the Dolphins, I'm in. Bums.

bernielivsey_1
09-08-2006, 11:31 AM
:roflmao: Ronnie will have a 2000 yard season IF they run behind road grader Bennie. GARONTEED :lmao:

SABURZFAN
09-08-2006, 11:37 AM
didn't that "bum RB" score a couple of TD's? :huh:

patmoran2006
09-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Being a Bills fan is cool.. being a homer is cool.. being a "realist" is cool too.. hating the dolphins is even better.

calling Ronnie Brown a bum though is a severely ******ed thing to say

blackonyx89
09-08-2006, 12:38 PM
If you read the thread in it's entirety,I said they have a good QB and a bad RB or vice versa. Ronnie's a good QB but Daunte is suspect as a good /great QB. He might lose a few games on his own,meaning Daunte.

dplus47
09-08-2006, 12:43 PM
If you read the thread in it's entirety,I said they have a good QB and a bad RB or vice versa. Ronnie's a good QB but Daunte is suspect as a good /great QB. He might lose a few games on his own,meaning Daunte.
i definitely believe one game is enough time to judge a season. remember 2003? the year the bills won their opener 31-0 and then won the following 18 games and won the super bowl?

patmoran2006
09-08-2006, 06:31 PM

thats what I was hoping you were implying.. ROnnie Brown is a stud

SquishDaFish
09-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Culpepper is the overated BUM. One great year WITH Randy Moss and hes a hall of famer LMAO

DEfinsE!
09-08-2006, 06:39 PM
I'd take a look at your own franchise before you start pointing fingers at others. The Dolphins will finish higher than the Bills in the standings this year, bank on that.
One game against the champs and your basicly calling us cellar dwellars. Get real please.

DEfinsE!
09-08-2006, 06:39 PM
edit double post

DraftBoy
09-08-2006, 06:41 PM
I'd take a look at your own franchise before you start pointing fingers at others. The Dolphins will finish higher than the Bills in the standings this year, bank on that.
One game against the champs and your basicly calling us cellar dwellars. Get real please.

Thats not saying much...but we know your standars are really low already

Nighthawk
09-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Culpepper is the overated BUM. One great year WITH Randy Moss and hes a hall of famer LMAO

The issue with the Phins in their OL might just be worse than the Bills OL! Ronnie didn't have anywhere to run last night. Simple question to any Phin fans out there...why the hell is Bennie Anderson starting on your OL??????

DEfinsE!
09-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Thats not saying much...but we know your standars are really low already

I don't know if we'll beat out NE, but you'll be the one duking it out with the Jests for 3rd place. I'll actually be rooting for you guys against NE cause I think they'll make much more noise.

Don't worry though I get it. You're just getting the crap talk in while you still can.

dplus47
09-08-2006, 06:47 PM
The issue with the Phins in their OL might just be worse than the Bills OL! Ronnie didn't have anywhere to run last night. Simple question to any Phin fans out there...why the hell is Bennie Anderson starting on your OL??????
seth mckinney and joe toledo are both on IR and kendyl jacox hasn't had time to beat him out yet.

Nighthawk
09-08-2006, 06:48 PM
I don't know if we'll beat out NE, but you'll be the one duking it out with the Jests for 3rd place. I'll actually be rooting for you guys against NE cause I think they'll make much more noise.

Don't worry though I get it. You're just getting the crap talk in while you still can.

No, you don't get it. All Bills fans know that the Bills aren't supposed to do anything this year and that they are rebuilding. However, your precious Dolphins are supposed to the new thing in the NFL this year. Every loss will hurt you more than any loss will hurt Bills fans. Watching a team that was picked to go places crash and burn is much more fun than talking trash about a team nobody expects to compete. I hope this helps you out.

Nighthawk
09-08-2006, 06:50 PM
seth mckinney and joe toledo are both on IR and kendyl jacox hasn't had time to beat him out yet.

There shouldn't be anytime needed to beat him out...he shouldn't even be on the team! If Saban is such a genious then why couldn't he see that this guy sucks?

DEfinsE!
09-08-2006, 06:53 PM
No, you don't get it. All Bills fans know that the Bills aren't supposed to do anything this year and that they are rebuilding. However, your precious Dolphins are supposed to the new thing in the NFL this year. Every loss will hurt you more than any loss will hurt Bills fans. Watching a team that was picked to go places crash and burn is much more fun than talking trash about a team nobody expects to compete. I hope this helps you out.

Oh are we the measuring stick in the A East now? I could swear it was still New England. Hey don't you have a game against the reigning A East champs in two days? You'd think there'd be more talk about the game. But this whole board seems to be filled with Fins talk. If it wasnt for the blue and red backround i'd think I was at FinHeaven. But if you wanna talk about the Fins over your own team, that's fine by me. But if you think the Fins are screwed for the season from one loss to the World Champs in a hard fought game you're kidding yourself.

Nighthawk
09-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Oh are we the measuring stick in the A East now? I could swear it was still New England. Hey don't you have a game against the reigning A East champs in two days? You'd think there'd be more talk about the game. But this whole board seems to be filled with Fins talk. If it wasnt for the blue and red backround i'd think I was at FinHeaven. But if you wanna talk about the Fins over your own team, that's fine by me. But if you think the Fins are screwed for the season from one loss to the World Champs in a hard fought game you're kidding yourself.

My friend, you are the one that will be suffering this year...not me. Your team is overrated, as is your coach. After last night, I'm sure you're a little bitter because you actually are starting to have that little bit of doubt in your mind about the Phins this year. Listen, I've been to Finheaven and when the Bills do something stupid or lose a pivotal game, that's all they talk about also.

!Papacrunk!
09-08-2006, 07:06 PM

Against the same Steelers defense that has only allowed one 100 yard rusher since 2004 correct? Last year we had tied, maybe even broke the team record for penalties, with a lot of them coming from the offensive line. Last night at Heinz field, city reeling from the loss of their loved mayor, celebrating their Super Bowl champs, so utterly loud of a pumped and emotional stadium, and the offensive line had two penalties, which both were holding, but nothing for false starts, etc. They weren't pretty, but they weren't going up against slouches either. There's always room for improvement, so hopefully they can learn and build.

Nighthawk
09-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Against the same Steelers defense that has only allowed one 100 yard rusher since 2004 correct? Last year we had tied, maybe even broke the team record for penalties, with a lot of them coming from the offensive line. Last night at Heinz field, city reeling from the loss of their loved mayor, celebrating their Super Bowl champs, so utterly loud of a pumped and emotional stadium, and the offensive line had two penalties, which both were holding, but nothing for false starts, etc. They weren't pretty, but they weren't going up against slouches either. There's always room for improvement, so hopefully they can learn and build.

True enough, but aren't you grasping at straws on the penalty thing? I mean, the OL is supposed to open holes and protect the QB, right? There were no holes there last night. I love Ronnie Brown as a player, but he might as well have lined up in the backfield without an OL last night.

Irish Phin Fan
09-08-2006, 07:28 PM

I hate to admit it but you are right.:shake:

Nighthawk
09-08-2006, 07:32 PM
I hate to admit it but you are right.:shake:

Trust me, I wish the Bills were on the other end of this, but they aren't. :sad:

!Papacrunk!
09-08-2006, 08:26 PM
True enough, but aren't you grasping at straws on the penalty thing? I mean, the OL is supposed to open holes and protect the QB, right? There were no holes there last night. I love Ronnie Brown as a player, but he might as well have lined up in the backfield without an OL last night.

As far as the impact it had in that game, the penalty thing I brought up is a minor thing. After last year and all of the shooting in the foot type offensive line penalties, it was a great test for them. We had a LOT of those early in the season last year, so you have to find the pieces of gold when you can, lol.

DEfinsE!
09-08-2006, 08:55 PM
My friend, you are the one that will be suffering this year...not me. Your team is overrated, as is your coach. After last night, I'm sure you're a little bitter because you actually are starting to have that little bit of doubt in your mind about the Phins this year. Listen, I've been to Finheaven and when the Bills do something stupid or lose a pivotal game, that's all they talk about also.

I'm not bitter, nor is our coach overrated. We're one season removed from a 4-12 season. Just because the media has hyped the phins this year doesn't mean the Dolphins fans have. Some of them, sure, not all. Most of us regulars at FH have been skeptical of all this undeserved hype since we first got Cpep. But still I remain unfazed by a defeat from the superbowl champs. Sure it would have been nice to win. Sure it sucked the way we loss. But none of that changes the fact that it's one game in a long season. And I expect to beat the Bills in Miami in 9 days ;).

blackonyx89
09-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Talk trash Miami.You had the greatest QB in NFL history and he couldn't even win a Super Bowl! Now that's funny!LOL! Simply because Dan the Man was a selfish bastard because it was all about him. His ego's worse than Jim Kelly.LOL! We loss 4 but at least Jim was more of a team player than Danny Boy!

YardRat
09-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Dan Marino was a great passer, not a great quarterback...There's a difference.

IMO...

Miami performed better than I expected them to against Pittsburgh.
It's only one game.
We still have to play NE on Sunday.
If Culpepper continues to perform as he did against the Steelers the Dolphins aren't going anywhere different than the Bills.

feelthepain
09-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Dan Marino was a great passer, not a great quarterback...There's a difference.

IMO...

Miami performed better than I expected them to against Pittsburgh.
It's only one game.
We still have to play NE on Sunday.
If Culpepper continues to perform as he did against the Steelers the Dolphins aren't going anywhere different than the Bills.

This was his first full game with everything that's new around him, WR's, Oline, RB, coaching staff!! You think DC will be his 2004 self right out of the gate against Pittsburgh??? OK, JP better throw for 4 td's and 370 yrds against the Pats or your Bills will be no better then my daughters cheerleading squad!!!

YardRat
09-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Get a grip...read the whole post. Did I say he will, or "If"?

Jesus. Would you rather I post "You're a dumbass 'cause you're a fish-fan." ??

feelthepain
09-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Get a grip...read the whole post. Did I say he will, or "If"?

Jesus. Would you rather I post "You're a dumbass 'cause you're a fish-fan." ??

Get a grip??? You're the one who's making dumbass statements!! I read the whole post, did you watch the whole game?? considering everything, Daunte played well for three qrts. but all you see is the 4th qtr because you made the statement, "If Culpepper continues to perform as he did against the Steelers the Dolphins aren't going anywhere different than the Bills." obviously you only watched the 4th qtr!!! As usual, I'm sure you won't be nearly as critical on JP as Culpepper, go figure.

dplus47
09-09-2006, 03:18 PM
There shouldn't be anytime needed to beat him out...he shouldn't even be on the team! If Saban is such a genious then why couldn't he see that this guy sucks?

i fail to see the stupidity of having an experienced guy around with 2 potential RG's down for the year. jacox literally JUST signed, so anderson will likelyneed to improve or sit.

feelthepain
09-09-2006, 04:02 PM
i fail to see the stupidity of having an experienced guy around with 2 potential RG's down for the year. jacox literally JUST signed, so anderson will likelyneed to improve or sit.

As with every "genius Bill fan" (yeah right!!) on this site they seldome use fact to base an opinion!! They claim MM sucks, yet the only proof they have is their own oipinion (more like bitter little girls scorn by a cheating boyfriend), they Say Anderson sucks, again the only proof is their opinion and his performace in Buffalo...like thats any kind of valid proof of anything!! The Bills have sucked sine the mid 90's yet they still don't get it, and it was all MM and Bennine Anderson, how frikin stupid!!!

I would love to see any proof whatsoever that MM or Bennie Anderson was the reasons we lost to Pittsburgh, they won't because neither of them were the reason we lost to Pittsburgh, but being bitter little girls that they are they refuse to move on and just love to dwell on the past. They want so bad to blame everything that was wrong with the Bills on those two so they won't have to accept the fact that it could possibly be the lack of talent on their team, so they keep the blindfolds on and place blame everywhere but where it's due!! Classic denial at it's highest form!!

This post was a result of the fact that Bill fans need to get a life and stop hoping Miami fails because your jealous and can't satnd to see any team but Buffalo succeed. MM wasn't your problem in Buffalo!! Your owner and GM, Loss of talent, injuries and starters that wouldn't be staters on any other team was the reason Buffalo lost also a QB that was drafted way too high and wouldn't be a starting QB for any other team is why the Bills lost last year, why don't you people grow up and face the facts instead of acting like a woman scorn!! You're pathetic!!

YardRat
09-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Get a grip??? You're the one who's making dumbass statements!! I read the whole post, did you watch the whole game?? considering everything, Daunte played well for three qrts. but all you see is the 4th qtr because you made the statement, "If Culpepper continues to perform as he did against the Steelers the Dolphins aren't going anywhere different than the Bills." obviously you only watched the 4th qtr!!! As usual, I'm sure you won't be nearly as critical on JP as Culpepper, go figure.

:roflmao:

You don't have a freakin' clue, do you?

feelthepain
09-09-2006, 04:15 PM
:roflmao:

You don't have a freakin' clue, do you?

Yeah, you're a homer!!! What else could I expect from someone who refuses to live in the real world, what was I thinking??

YardRat
09-09-2006, 04:36 PM
I don't know why I try to be objective and give you guys the benefit of the doubt.

I don't give a damn about the first half only, or the first three quarters...Daunte completed less than 50% of his attempts, he didn't throw for any TD's, and he threw two picks at critical points in the game. IF that becomes a trend, the fins are going to lose more than they win. That's the real world.

Convenient of you to overlook my other comments-

"Miami performed better than I expected them to against Pittsburgh."
"It's only one game."
"We still have to play NE on Sunday."

Screw you, dumb-ass. And you wonder why dip-**** fin-fans get grief around here. You not only deserve it, you outright beg for it.

SABURZFAN
09-09-2006, 04:40 PM
:movie:

SABURZFAN
09-09-2006, 04:42 PM
I don't know why I try to be objective and give you guys the benefit of the doubt.

I don't give a damn about the first half only, or the first three quarters...Daunte completed less than 50% of his attempts, he didn't throw for any TD's, and he threw two picks at critical points in the game. IF that becomes a trend, the fins are going to lose more than they win. That's the real world.

i would say that that would using facts to base an opinion.

SquishDaFish
09-09-2006, 05:37 PM
FTP if you dont like it here GO BACK TO LOSERHAVEN!

feelthepain
09-09-2006, 05:51 PM
I don't give a damn about the first half only, or the first three quarters...

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But when finding excuses for JP you can bet your @** you'll find reasons why JP needs more time to improve!! He needs this and he needs that and it's not his fault!!! The wind was blowing, the sun was in his eyes, it's Bennie Andersons fault, it's MM fault!!!! God why don't we just wait 100 years he'll get it eventually!!!!! You people are ridiculous, you trash every single Dolphin QB I don't care who it is, but you've got the patience of a saint when it comes to JP!! Daunte has been with Miami since he was traded just before april, this was his first regular season game after a serious knee injury and you say things like if he does this and if he does that, you just said you don't care about the positives of 3 qtrs of football, why???? Because you want Daunte to fail and you could care less about anything else!!! This is you're version of giving credit where credit is due????? Well why don't you save your "credit" and worry about the "IF'S" Jp seems to be consumed by???? I could see you making this statement week 8 or 9, but week 1??? You're a joke.

feelthepain
09-09-2006, 05:56 PM
FTP if you dont like it here GO BACK TO LOSERHAVEN!

Or how about posting like you know what you're talking about!! Just because this is a Bills site is no excuse for intentional ignorance!!!

Mitchy moo
09-09-2006, 05:56 PM
We can't say anything about the Bills yet. We watched Miami sheet themselves on primetime national TV.

feelthepain
09-09-2006, 06:04 PM
We can't say anything about the Bills yet. We watched Miami sheet themselves on primetime national TV.

A chance to win in Pittsburgh with 3 minutes to go in the game, and your opinion is the above?? Further proof you didn't watch the game, you saw a final score!! But you feel the need to jump in on this thread with your vast knowledge and obvious unbias opinion!! God Sunday's gonna be fun around here!!!!

Mitchy moo
09-09-2006, 06:07 PM
A chance to win in Pittsburgh with 3 minutes to go in the game, and your opinion is the above?? Further proof you didn't watch the game, you saw a final score!! But you feel the need to jump in on this thread with your vast knowledge and obvious unbias opinion!! God Sunday's gonna be fun around here!!!!

In score alone it was close until the end. If you think Pitts D was expecting a run on that drive your crazy. Miami is predictable and abandoned the only thing they really had going for them. It's just like MM to do that, we watched that all last year, it's your turn to enjoy the view. Expect a loooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggg season for Miami.

SABURZFAN
09-09-2006, 06:23 PM
You people are ridiculous, you trash every single Dolphin QB I don't care who it is, but you've got the patience of a saint when it comes to JP!!

why don't you go back and check some threads about our QB debates.better yet,just wait until tomorrow when some of the fans in here start trashing JP.YOU'RE the one that's rediculous. :rolleyes:

feelthepain
09-09-2006, 06:53 PM
In score alone it was close until the end. If you think Pitts D was expecting a run on that drive your crazy. Miami is predictable and abandoned the only thing they really had going for them. It's just like MM to do that, we watched that all last year, it's your turn to enjoy the view. Expect a loooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggg season for Miami.

Riiiggghhhttt!!!!!

Pittsburgh lead in nearly every statistic, however not by much.

First downs- pitt 20, Mia 15
Total yrds- mia 278, pitt 339
their running game- 115
punt return: mia-79 yrds, Pitt 5 yrds

Once again I don't know what game you were watching but the game overall was very close!! Considering we were in the defending SB champs backyard, they were getting their rings and the fans were nuts, even though we kept them quite for 3 qtrs!!!! We played well for the first game of the year!!

mysticsoto
09-09-2006, 09:51 PM
As with every "genius Bill fan" (yeah right!!) on this site they seldome use fact to base an opinion!! They claim MM sucks, yet the only proof they have is their own oipinion (more like bitter little girls scorn by a cheating boyfriend), they Say Anderson sucks, again the only proof is their opinion and his performace in Buffalo...like thats any kind of valid proof of anything!! The Bills have sucked sine the mid 90's yet they still don't get it, and it was all MM and Bennine Anderson, how frikin stupid!!!

I would love to see any proof whatsoever that MM or Bennie Anderson was the reasons we lost to Pittsburgh, they won't because neither of them were the reason we lost to Pittsburgh, but being bitter little girls that they are they refuse to move on and just love to dwell on the past. They want so bad to blame everything that was wrong with the Bills on those two so they won't have to accept the fact that it could possibly be the lack of talent on their team, so they keep the blindfolds on and place blame everywhere but where it's due!! Classic denial at it's highest form!!

This post was a result of the fact that Bill fans need to get a life and stop hoping Miami fails because your jealous and can't satnd to see any team but Buffalo succeed. MM wasn't your problem in Buffalo!! Your owner and GM, Loss of talent, injuries and starters that wouldn't be staters on any other team was the reason Buffalo lost also a QB that was drafted way too high and wouldn't be a starting QB for any other team is why the Bills lost last year, why don't you people grow up and face the facts instead of acting like a woman scorn!! You're pathetic!!

MM and Bennie Anderson were not the only reason you lost. But I'd have to say that the main reason was probably your Oline and MM combined.

First, let me give your team credit. They played much better than I thought they would. I know they didn't face Roethlisberger, and if they had, who knows, it might have been a blowout, or it might not have made much of a difference.

But I do know this, your Oline could not make any holes for Ronnie Brown to run through. I do not blame him at all for his 11 yards in the 1st half. That blame falls to the Oline as a whole! Second, b'cse it was not working, Mularkey did the same thing he did with us...he gave up on it. He became 1-dimensional, and that lead to a great call at the end by a signature Lebeau move, to get the interception from Culpepper and essentially win the game on that play.

I think your team has to work on the Oline as a #1 priority next year...along with strengthening your secondary and getting some new young guys for your defense - probably in that order!

!Papacrunk!
09-09-2006, 11:00 PM
I don't have the numbers, but didn't Roethlisberger play pretty crappy (all considering,) in the Super Bowl? I may be wrong, but it seemed like his play wasn't overly glowing. (sorry too lazy to check,lol)