X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

Same Old Moolarkey

12 minutes to go in the game- fins up 17-14. Turnover machine Dunsay Culchoker has remarkably avoided fumbling or throwing a pick so far in the game. Their meal ticket Ronny Brown looks like he's getting into the flow on the last TD drive- 20 yards on 4 carries. They're on the road. They have a lead.

So what does Moolarkey do? He opens their next drive with 4 straight passes. Does this sorta remind anyone of the pass call down at the goalline for JP last year agaiinst Miami up 3 scores? Even after they lost the lead it was not time to panic and throw the ball up for grabs, which of course Culchoker does extremely well. If they had stayed with brown good chance they win that game. The only thing missing was a fake punt. All I can say is GOOD RIDDANCE MIKE.
    finsrclowns
  • BigGabes23
    • Mar 2006

Re: Same Old Moolarkey

I liked the third and two play with 7 minutes left. Fake handoff, option pitch for -4 yards.... I have seen that before.....

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

LOL Mularkey can fake himself out of his own pants.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Foolarkey once again snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

I like Mularkey... Exactly where he is - unfortunately, I don't see him being down there too much longer.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• feelthepain
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Mar 2005

God this is gonna be a fun site this year when I let you know about every single interception and fumble that will plauge your turn over machine known as JP Lostanotherone!!!

Comment

• Nighthawk
              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
              LOL Mularkey can fake himself out of his own pants.
              He's a joke...and to think how great Dolphin fans were telling us he was going to be down there...hah!

Comment

• Nighthawk
                Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
                God this is gonna be a fun site this year when I let you know about every single interception and fumble that will plauge your turn over machine known as JP Lostanotherone!!!
                See, this is where you and the other Dolphin fans don't get it. The Bills aren't supposed to do anything this year, but the Dolphins are! Thus, it is much more fun to watch the media darlings crash and burn. Reality is knocking, why don't you let it in!

Comment

• RockStar36
                  Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by feelthepain
                  Last time I checked nobody is picking the Bills to finish above .500

Last time I checked I saw the Fins picked to make it to the Super Bowl

D & S Sports

Comment

• billsburgh
                    • Jul 2003

I had some guy here in pissburgh tell me the other day that the Bills made a big mistake in getting rid of Mularkey. shows how much of an idiot this guy was.

Comment

• Historian
                      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                      • Dec 2002

Addition by subtraction.

Especially in your own division, lol!

Comment

• ddaryl
                        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                        • Jan 2005

I have to assume Miami has an undersized RB to come in and replace Miami's 1st rd RB on 3rd down and short, otherwise MM's playbook could never work

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                          Roways rooking ahread!
                          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Billsology
                          Addition by subtraction.

Especially in your own division, lol!
                          MM going to miami made the Bills a better team, I love it.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                            See, this is where you and the other Dolphin fans don't get it. The Bills aren't supposed to do anything this year, but the Dolphins are! Thus, it is much more fun to watch the media darlings crash and burn. Reality is knocking, why don't you let it in!
                            I'm sorry, but I don't buy that, it's almost an excuse. Why can't the Bills do something, because the media says they can't? I think it's the easy way out that protects peeps either way. If your team doesn't do anything, then you're taken care of since you said we're not supposed to do anything, but if they do something, then one can say "we surprised everyone out there." The Dolphins were 4-12 and we weren't supposed to do anything, but we finished 9-7 the next year, no matter who it was against, and the media expected us to lose horrible in every one of those 16 games. When does the media dictate how teams are supposed to do, the only people that are in control of their own destiny is the team itself. IT seems like the main beef of a lot of people here is against the media itself and who they pick to be successful and who they deem to be not to be, not against any team itself. The Bills have just as much of a chance to be successful as the Dolphins. Eff the media.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

Well, I'd be alot more concerned about stopping number 23 next week than I am worried about Mularkey screwing things up.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X