PDA

View Full Version : Same Old Moolarkey

finsrclowns
09-08-2006, 10:57 AM
12 minutes to go in the game- fins up 17-14. Turnover machine Dunsay Culchoker has remarkably avoided fumbling or throwing a pick so far in the game. Their meal ticket Ronny Brown looks like he's getting into the flow on the last TD drive- 20 yards on 4 carries. They're on the road. They have a lead.

So what does Moolarkey do? He opens their next drive with 4 straight passes. Does this sorta remind anyone of the pass call down at the goalline for JP last year agaiinst Miami up 3 scores? Even after they lost the lead it was not time to panic and throw the ball up for grabs, which of course Culchoker does extremely well. If they had stayed with brown good chance they win that game. The only thing missing was a fake punt. All I can say is GOOD RIDDANCE MIKE.

BigGabes23
09-08-2006, 12:26 PM
I liked the third and two play with 7 minutes left. Fake handoff, option pitch for -4 yards.... I have seen that before.....

Mr. Miyagi
09-08-2006, 12:30 PM
LOL Mularkey can fake himself out of his own pants.

Jan Reimers
09-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Foolarkey once again snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

ublinkwescore
09-08-2006, 01:44 PM
I like Mularkey... Exactly where he is - unfortunately, I don't see him being down there too much longer.

feelthepain
09-08-2006, 06:34 PM
God this is gonna be a fun site this year when I let you know about every single interception and fumble that will plauge your turn over machine known as JP Lostanotherone!!!

Nighthawk
09-08-2006, 06:44 PM
LOL Mularkey can fake himself out of his own pants.

He's a joke...and to think how great Dolphin fans were telling us he was going to be down there...hah!

Nighthawk
09-08-2006, 06:46 PM
God this is gonna be a fun site this year when I let you know about every single interception and fumble that will plauge your turn over machine known as JP Lostanotherone!!!

See, this is where you and the other Dolphin fans don't get it. The Bills aren't supposed to do anything this year, but the Dolphins are! Thus, it is much more fun to watch the media darlings crash and burn. Reality is knocking, why don't you let it in!

RockStar36
09-09-2006, 02:15 AM

Last time I checked nobody is picking the Bills to finish above .500

Last time I checked I saw the Fins picked to make it to the Super Bowl

billsburgh
09-09-2006, 02:23 AM
I had some guy here in pissburgh tell me the other day that the Bills made a big mistake in getting rid of Mularkey. shows how much of an idiot this guy was.

Historian
09-09-2006, 06:31 AM
Addition by subtraction.

Especially in your own division, lol!

ddaryl
09-09-2006, 06:32 AM
I have to assume Miami has an undersized RB to come in and replace Miami's 1st rd RB on 3rd down and short, otherwise MM's playbook could never work

Mitchy moo
09-09-2006, 08:18 AM
Addition by subtraction.

Especially in your own division, lol!

MM going to miami made the Bills a better team, I love it.

!Papacrunk!
09-09-2006, 08:18 AM
See, this is where you and the other Dolphin fans don't get it. The Bills aren't supposed to do anything this year, but the Dolphins are! Thus, it is much more fun to watch the media darlings crash and burn. Reality is knocking, why don't you let it in!
I'm sorry, but I don't buy that, it's almost an excuse. Why can't the Bills do something, because the media says they can't? I think it's the easy way out that protects peeps either way. If your team doesn't do anything, then you're taken care of since you said we're not supposed to do anything, but if they do something, then one can say "we surprised everyone out there." The Dolphins were 4-12 and we weren't supposed to do anything, but we finished 9-7 the next year, no matter who it was against, and the media expected us to lose horrible in every one of those 16 games. When does the media dictate how teams are supposed to do, the only people that are in control of their own destiny is the team itself. IT seems like the main beef of a lot of people here is against the media itself and who they pick to be successful and who they deem to be not to be, not against any team itself. The Bills have just as much of a chance to be successful as the Dolphins. Eff the media.

patmoran2006
09-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Well, I'd be alot more concerned about stopping number 23 next week than I am worried about Mularkey screwing things up.

Risin
09-09-2006, 09:34 AM

LoL!!!!

That name for JP is clever, haven't heard it before. (I'm being serious)

I don't like the name, but it's original.

On the other hand, what do you expect when you come to a Bills message board?

You think we're gonna make excuses for why the Dolphins lost? Give them the benefit of the doubt? Be positive about them?

I'm sure if I went to a Dolphins message board, after a Bills loss, you guys would be looking at all the positives the Bills brought to the table, even in defeat.

By the way, I liked your statement about C-Pep being 10 times the QB JP is. It really showed during that brilliant TD pass to Joey Porter.

Risin
09-09-2006, 09:36 AM
I had some guy here in pissburgh tell me the other day that the Bills made a big mistake in getting rid of Mularkey. shows how much of an idiot this guy was.

Especially considering there were rumblings that when we hired him as HC, that the Steelers were relieved, because they weren't sure they wanted him back as OC.

justasportsfan
09-09-2006, 09:40 AM
Well, I'd be alot more concerned about stopping number 23 next week than I am worried about Mularkey screwing things up.should be the same formula as Pitts. Stop Brown and dare Culp to beat our secondary. THe bills started going down once Mularkey prevented Willis and the bills from running the ball effectively last year.