PDA

View Full Version : the kool-aid and the hater-ade

thecoordinator
09-08-2006, 08:13 PM
you guy are str8 drunk on both of them...mocking us for getting daunte and moolarky after we went toe to toe with the superbowl champs in their house and were winning with 6 mins left to go in the game... it should be reeeeaaaal quiet right now on this end as you guys pray you atleast look respectable vs the pats on sunday and don't get blown out.

Nighthawk
09-08-2006, 08:17 PM
you guy are str8 drunk on both of them...mocking us for getting daunte and moolarky after we went toe to toe with the superbowl champs in their house and were winning with 6 mins left to go in the game... it should be reeeeaaaal quiet right now on this end as you guys pray you atleast look respectable vs the pats on sunday and don't get blown out.

I like how you left out that Pitt was playing without their All Star QB and that if Batch doesn't fumble at the 4 that your team isn't even in the game. I understand, you still are going on the belief that the Dolphins are a Super Bowl contender. You're only hurting yourself, please snap back to reality!

thecoordinator
09-08-2006, 08:26 PM
can you show me anywhere on any board where i said we were a superbowl contender? i've thought all along that we are are a 8-8 to 10-6 team with a chance at the wild card or the division depending on what the patriots do. we are not a superbowl contender. that's next year.

LtFinFan66
09-08-2006, 08:37 PM
I like how you left out that Pitt was playing without their All Star QB and that if Batch doesn't fumble at the 4 that your team isn't even in the game. I understand, you still are going on the belief that the Dolphins are a Super Bowl contender. You're only hurting yourself, please snap back to reality!yeah and if Culpepper doesn't throw 2 INT's we win. Turnovers happen and they affect games. Don't even go there

Devin
09-08-2006, 08:54 PM

You're right and your big time QB was absolutley CLUTCH! Between INT's and overthrowing his WR's by 30 yards he had you guys in it.

And the superbowl champs where without thier starting QB. You were spanked by Charlie freakin Batch.

ublinkwescore
09-08-2006, 09:37 PM
I would like to thank every zoner on here for allowing me to put this troll in the red.

BillsOwnAll
09-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Im so sick of argueing with pats and fin fans you all say the same thing.

fin fans say - oh man we wer ein it the whole time. You lost to batch...you had TO's i dont care if brown ahd 2 td's he had 30 yards.....to win you need to establish a running game you cant argue that. Fins are not as good as people are hyping them up to be.

Pats fans - They just say....dude we got brady thats all we need. The pats will be good but there no where CLOSE to the SB days. They lost in thedivsional playoffs last year wont make it back there anytime soon.

patmoran2006
09-08-2006, 11:08 PM
yeah and if Culpepper doesn't throw 2 INT's we win. Turnovers happen and they affect games. Don't even go there

I dont believe in one game making a season, but in all honesty, Culpepper was pretty brutal even besides the two picks.

SABURZFAN
09-09-2006, 02:07 AM

go back to your board and snivel with the rest of the tools that you associate with. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
09-09-2006, 02:07 AM
yeah and if Culpepper doesn't throw 2 INT's we win. Turnovers happen and they affect games. Don't even go there

:violin:

RockStar36
09-09-2006, 02:09 AM
Culpepper ain't **** w/o Moss. Check it.

DynaPaul
09-09-2006, 07:51 PM
I can only laugh at this thread. Where do these people come from?

dolphan117
09-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Now 6 Dolphins threads on the main page of Billzone. :confused:

Bill Cody
09-09-2006, 08:26 PM
yeah and if Culpepper doesn't throw 2 INT's we win.

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.:oops:

YardRat
09-09-2006, 08:32 PM
And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.:oops:

...and a Dolphins fan.

dolphan117
09-09-2006, 08:37 PM
The funny thing is that I think you are totally miss-reading what LT said. His point was that both the fumble and the two picks were legit turnovers that you cant sweep under the rug. They are what they are, he wasn't excusing them.

Nighthawk
09-09-2006, 09:55 PM
The funny thing is that I think you are totally miss-reading what LT said. His point was that both the fumble and the two picks were legit turnovers that you cant sweep under the rug. They are what they are, he wasn't excusing them.

AND...you can't sweep under the rug that Big Ben wasn't in there. Charlie Batch...Charlie "freakin" Batch...made you guys look terrible.

THATHURMANATOR
09-10-2006, 12:40 AM
This post is a ******!!!