PDA

View Full Version : Miami's real problem last night, adjustments

Mitchy moo
09-08-2006, 09:55 PM
I felt like I was watching a Bills game from last year. They had there shots early and stood in the game until later in the second half, that's when they fell down. You can chalk last night up to the coaches (Esp. MM) ability to adjust and make changes on offense. They dedicated themselves to the pass and became very predictible, took the "Ronnie" factor right after the game. Did anyone think that they would consistently run? They walked away from the only thing helping them, thinking they had a chance to pass. Did Miami get one long pass early in the game or late, not that I remember. They tried the short pass and did OK so they did the MM gamble and went for more. They couldn't get it together and obviously couldn't change, it was to late. They then had a chance to challenge that TD and a confused looking half hearted Saban took a 1 yard step off the line and threw the flag after a huge delay.

When MM takes a path and goes for it all, he burns his team. The guy is a loser and will drag the whole team down with him. I mentioned it in previous posts, he will hurt a decent looking team on paper. The problem is MM cannot find flaws in decisions and Saban cannot control everything. Prepare for a very long season for Miami.

feelthepain
09-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Good grief this is ridiculous!!! You're a stalker aren't you???

Luisito23
09-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Enough about the pathetic @ss fish, let's keep on talking about Buffalo.....
I mean who really give a F about their "real problems"....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Mitchy moo
09-08-2006, 10:22 PM
Enough about the pathetic @ss fish, let's keep on talking about Buffalo.....
I mean who really give a F about their "real problems"....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Their problems will help the Bills cause, go Bills.

patmoran2006
09-08-2006, 11:09 PM
If Miami goes 9-7 this year.. are all 7 losses going to be Mularkey's fault?

Mitchy moo
09-08-2006, 11:10 PM

It's the teams fault, he helped lead them into it.

~CHIEF~
09-08-2006, 11:52 PM
**** Miami!

feelthepain
09-09-2006, 12:43 AM

Well your theory is already out the window, cause we didn't lose because of MM last night!!

Carlton Bailey
09-09-2006, 01:07 AM
Well your theory is already out the window, cause we didn't lose because of MM last night!!

No, but he was a big part of it. Nothing like three straight pass plays inside the 10-yard line...

Mitchy moo
09-09-2006, 01:30 AM
No, but he was a big part of it. Nothing like three straight pass plays inside the 10-yard line...

Sounds familiar, play it safe away from home.

Mitchy moo
09-09-2006, 08:15 AM
Good grief this is ridiculous!!! You're a stalker aren't you???

Ummm, no.

feelthepain
09-09-2006, 01:28 PM

Because of MM Ronnie Brown has two TD's against a Pittsburgh Steelers D in their house. You people don't whatch football you see a final score then make you conclusions!! Here's proof....what two plays were called on Ronnies two TD's??? I'll bet without going back and looking at the tape you have no idea, in which case you're not watching the game you're just looking at the final score. MM was very creative on the goaline creating to scores against one of the best Dlines in the game, MM didn't get the hands to the face penalty on the Steelers when we had them backup iside their 10 yrd line on 3rd and 16, MM didn't blow the coverage on Heath Miller that went for 87 yrds, It wasn't MM that couldn't stop Willie Parker, it wasn't MM that threw two Int's late in the game one that went for a TD!! MM did't screw up the TD on the 87 yrad TD play, the refs did. Just exactly what game were you watching ?? Because it wasn't the Dolphin/Steelers game!!

Al13
09-09-2006, 02:20 PM
the only thing i didn´t like was the 3rd and 2 call late in the 4th, a pitch outside to ronnie, give him a chance up the middle, he couldn´t run on them but even with his 2 yards average the whole game, thats what they needed....... 2 freakin yards