• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Win or Lose, this BETTER not happen Sunday

I dont care if its 3-0 NE in the third quarter, and JP Losman is 2-18 for 6 yards with 3 interceptions and 8 sacks...

Dick Jauron BETTER NOT PULL HIM in week one for Holcomb, it will **** his head up for the ENTIRE season...... IF he does, I will LOSE ANY RESPECT I have for him.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Re: Win or Lose, this BETTER not happen Sunday

I am sure there will be some groing pains with JP this year, hopefully not as many bad performances as last year, but I have a felling we will see the good plays outnumber the bad plays by JP.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

except for injury I doubt we will see Nall or Holcolme this year.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        2-18 for 6 yards with 3 interceptions and 8 sacks...
        what if it was 0-14 with both scores being returned ints
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Aug 2004

I can agree with you, Pat. But, there is something else that I don't want to see even more:

If JP gets off to a bad start like he did last year in Tampa Bay, I will go absolutely ballistic if the defense quits like it did then.

If that happens I want to see Jauron bench and cut any and every player who does and I don't care if it is Spikes, Fletcher-Baker, Schobel, Vincent, Clements, McGee, ANYBODY!!!

I don't expect the Bills young kids to quit, but I don't want them to see one of the vets quit on the team and think that they can do the same and get away with it. What happened last season was disgusting and I never want to see it happen on a Bills team ever again!

(PS: For anyone who doesn't know what I am talking about: after JP Losman stepped on the end line for a safety, giving the Bucs a 2-0 lead, the Bills special teams covered the free kick at the TB 30 yard line, at which point the Bills defense proceeded to put on one of the most lackluster exhibitions of poor tackling that you will ever see in the NFL as the Bucs marched 70 yards against minimal opposition to make the game 9-0--you could see the wind and heart (what was left of it) go out of the entire Bills team and, when the Bills gave up another score before halftime, their entire season was headed downhill to 5-11 from then on.)
          Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Jauron has done everything right up to this point regarding the QB situation...why would you think he'd pull an about-face at this time?
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• X-Era
              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              I dont care if its 3-0 NE in the third quarter, and JP Losman is 2-18 for 6 yards with 3 interceptions and 8 sacks...

Dick Jauron BETTER NOT PULL HIM in week one for Holcomb, it will **** his head up for the ENTIRE season...... IF he does, I will LOSE ANY RESPECT I have for him.
              I think the reasonthis wont happen is because no one with a brain thinks Holcomb or Nall is any better

Last year, people could argue that Holcomb was better. But now, KH proved to everyone that he stinks, and JP played well enough to earn the job. Theres no better option, thats why JP stays in the game period.

You cant even argue that he should get benched if he regresses. No one with a brain thinks KH or Nall will give us any more wins. KH proved that as well last year with putrid performances against a clown team like the Jets.

It JP or Bust. 0 and 16 or 16 and 0, JP starts this whole year PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

I would consider it a victory if they didn't run a double reverse, flea-flicker halfback option inside the opponent's 10 yard line.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan

If JP gets off to a bad start like he did last year in Tampa Bay, I will go absolutely ballistic if the defense quits like it did then.

If that happens I want to see Jauron bench and cut any and every player who does and I don't care if it is Spikes, Fletcher-Baker, Schobel, Vincent, Clements, McGee, ANYBODY!!!

(PS: For anyone who doesn't know what I am talking about: after JP Losman stepped on the end line for a safety, giving the Bucs a 2-0 lead, the Bills special teams covered the free kick at the TB 30 yard line, at which point the Bills defense proceeded to put on one of the most lackluster exhibitions of poor tackling that you will ever see in the NFL as the Bucs marched 70 yards against minimal opposition to make the game 9-0--you could see the wind and heart (what was left of it) go out of the entire Bills team and, when the Bills gave up another score before halftime, their entire season was headed downhill to 5-11 from then on.)

The Bills Defense didn't quit that game. The score was only 9-3 at halftime. The D got tired that game from being on the field for over 40 minutes. The Bills had 10 drives against Tampa, 8 of them were for 5 plays or less. With 2, 13 play drives at the end of the game.

I don't call that quitting, I call it being tired from being on the field all day because your offense couldn't make a first down.

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

They looked so cool in their throwbacks though...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

We need to stay the course with Losman all season. Anyone smarter than a bag of hammers understands that.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                        • Mar 2004

At this point Jauron is not Wanny (the coach that makes me shudder each time,) so I don't think you have anything to worry about. During the miraculous 4-12 year, the 1st game Fielder struggled a little bit, not too bad, but he benched him and put Feeley in after half time. What coach, other than Wanny, does something like that???

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

I agree with all of you, and I hope you right.

Pulling Losman in week ONE If he played bad, would RUIN his entire season, Im' telling you now.. Jauron better not do it.

Robert Royal and Kevin Everett surprisingly I consider a key to the game.. THey have to catch some short passes over the middle to open up other things

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Risin
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                            The Bills Defense didn't quit that game. The score was only 9-3 at halftime. The D got tired that game from being on the field for over 40 minutes. The Bills had 10 drives against Tampa, 8 of them were for 5 plays or less. With 2, 13 play drives at the end of the game.

I don't call that quitting, I call it being tired from being on the field all day because your offense couldn't make a first down.

You make a great point, but they did seem awfully deflated after that safety.

I don't believe they totally quit, but they didn't exactly play inspired either.

Comment

• Risin
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Billsology
                              They looked so cool in their throwbacks though...

I hope they make them permanent.

Use our current blue on blue as a "third" uniform.

Comment

Working...
                              X