• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

It's really true...

Time doesn't repeat itself, people do.

Win or lose, come Monday there is either going to be a full on release for the **** talkers before the Miami game, or more fuel to fire up the defeatists. Either way the threads on Monday will be anything less than riveting.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: It's really true...

I'm hardly sensative to anything faceless people say in cyberworld.

The Bills are a rebuilding team. If some people have convinced themselves they're better than they actually are, then they need to deal with a possible letdown. I'll root and hope for the best Sunday but I'm not going to fall into a deep depression after a week 1 loss. That's silly.

I see the Bills as a better team in the 2nd half of the season anyhow. A new staff and scheme means this will take time. Judging them after 1 week is just plain stupid, especially when it's a Pats road game.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I'm still hopeful that we CAN win. I don't care if it's homefield advantage, we almost had them in their house last year, and teams DO lose at home.
      While today's Providence journal is all over the Bills sucking, I admire Bilechick for aknowledging that J.P. isn't as bad as some people think. To quote him, "He's a great athlete."
      Thanks, Bill.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

The final score isn't as important to me as how we perform. i'd like to see Losman have a decent game with no turnovers, and see him settle down and look more poised against the Pat's D. i'd like to see our D stuff the run and shut down Brady's trademark dink and dunk. i don't expect us to win, but i hope we can pull off a shocker.
        On any given Sunday, y'all.....as Berman says, "that's why they play the game."

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Berman picked the Pats to win.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

i don't blame him.
            i would be pleasantly surprised with a win. As i said, i'm more concerned with performance.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by mybills
              Berman picked the Pats to win.
              He'll be saying no bobody circles the wagons like......... by years end.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by shelby
                  The final score isn't as important to me as how we perform. i'd like to see Losman have a decent game with no turnovers, and see him settle down and look more poised against the Pat's D. i'd like to see our D stuff the run and shut down Brady's trademark dink and dunk. i don't expect us to win, but i hope we can pull off a shocker.
                  On any given Sunday, y'all.....as Berman says, "that's why they play the game."
                  Great post, and the opening sentence is so DEAD ON ACCURATE.. I completely agree

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                    He'll be saying no bobody circles the wagons like......... by years end.
                    I don't think he'll wait that long
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• DynaPaul
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                      I admire Bilechick for aknowledging that J.P. isn't as bad as some people think. To quote him, "He's a great athlete."
                      Thanks, Bill.
                      He says that stuff about every team. It's part of his "no bulletin board material/pump the other team up" press conference con games.

Comment

Working...
                      X