X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Post your Week 1 Picks Here!

It's that time again. Curious as to what everyone else thinks is gonna happen in week 1.

Atlanta at Carolina: The Falcons are going to realize sooner or later that Schaub is the guy and not trick pony Vick. CAROLINA

Baltimore at Tampa Bay: Steve McNair isn't the answer at QB either. TAMPA BAY

Buffalo at New England: I was going to pick our Bills but then I heard Tedy Bruschi was playing. NEW ENGLAND

Cincinnati at Kansas City: Herm Edwards is not a guy I'd pursue like that. (Seriously, he's a jive talkin' Marty Schottenheimer.) Palmer isn't going to miss a beat. CINCINNATI

Denver at St. Louis: Looking for the Broncos to power run on the Rams. DENVER

New Orleans at Cleveland: Will Drew Brees awe in high debut at the helm of the Saints? He'll definitely be better than Aaron Brooks. Add some Bush into this mix. NEW ORLEANS

N.Y. Jets at Tennessee: The Jets at least have a starting QB but one that isn't very good. The Titans at least have an RB. Going with the home team here. TENNESSEE

Philadelphia at Houston: Oh how the mighty Eagles have fallen, or have they? Was Mario Williams worth the pick? HOUSTON

Seattle at Detroit: The NFC Champions versus this chump team with a new coach and a GM more incompetent that Tom Donahoe. SEATTLE

Chicago at Green Bay: Brett Favre is going to understand just why he should have retired tomorrow. CHICAGO

Dallas at Jacksonville: TO's debut won't be as fun as he thinks. JACKSONVILLE

San Francisco at Arizona: Two bottom dwellers here but the Cardinals have some potential with the addition of the Edge and better coaching. ARIZONA

Indianapolis at N.Y. Giants: Two inbred brothers duel it out for the first time. I think the elder will win. INDIANAPOLIS

Minnesota at Washington: The Vikes look better without Dainty Smallpecker around. WASHINGTON

San Diego at Oakland: How will Rivers fare in his first real game? Or will it be Jeff George under the helm. The Chargers still have too much firepower. SAN DIEGO
Working...
X