PDA

View Full Version : Goodluck sunday

Marino13Phins
09-09-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm actually rooting for you guys, because i live in new england and I hate the pats much more then I hate the bills. And I expect you guys to win. I'll be very surprised if the pats passing game is working, brady has no one really but TE's to throw the ball too. So goodluck this sunday.

Mitchy moo
09-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Thanks!!!!! :bandwagon

bledslow
09-09-2006, 11:19 PM
I'm actually rooting for you guys, because i live in new england and I hate the pats much more then I hate the bills. And I expect you guys to win. I'll be very surprised if the pats passing game is working, brady has no one really but TE's to throw the ball too. So goodluck this sunday.

I agree,Brady was big time struggling to pass the ball in the pre-season--him and the receivers tooked clueless (MASSIVE SARCASM)

brown,watson,graham,faulk,childress all known the system inside and out---im sure caldwell knows it by now also---(even jackson)--plenty of ppl to throw too.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-10-2006, 12:35 AM
I expect(hope) Bills pull out a victory, but Brady wont be going 13-31 for 108yds and 3int's..

Irish Phin Fan
09-10-2006, 06:32 AM
As my fellow Phin fan said, good luck today. Give Brady and the boys a real whooping!!

mysticsoto
09-10-2006, 07:30 AM
That's very classy of you finfans. Of course, if we weren't playing our top divisional would you still wish us luck? :D

I suspect that from preseason footage of ours, the Pats are probably going to run and run until we show that we can stop it. And considering their WR situation, they'd probably love nothing more. I'd also have to say beware their TEs!!!

DEfinsE!
09-10-2006, 07:53 AM
One of two times you'll see me rooting for the Bills as well. That reason is pretty obvious. :D

Mitchy moo
09-10-2006, 02:58 PM
we needed more luck. Had a good start though:

http://stb.msn.com/i/D5/ABF4986344629284D415C65E91F60.jpg (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=8595)

Static
09-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Looks like the NFL doesn't like to throw flags on there choosen teams.

!Papacrunk!
09-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Despite the loss, the Bills showed a lot more than I think a lot of people thought they could. Seems like a good foundation has been made, the only enemy is time. Can't wait until next week's competitive game, BUFFALO/MIAMI week as officially begun.

Marino13Phins
09-10-2006, 04:36 PM
I agree,Brady was big time struggling to pass the ball in the pre-season--him and the receivers tooked clueless (MASSIVE SARCASM)

brown,watson,graham,faulk,childress all known the system inside and out---im sure caldwell knows it by now also---(even jackson)--plenty of ppl to throw too.

I was rifght, Brady and the passing game did nothing against you, they just ran the ball down your throat. And you guys had brady contained until you fell apart in the second half. :-/