I'm So Excited About The Game That I Couldn't Sleep!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LifetimeBillsFan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Aug 2004

I'm So Excited About The Game That I Couldn't Sleep!

Since my preview article for the game was too long to be posted on the BZ forum this week, I decided to start this gratuitous thread and let everyone know how psyched up I am for the beginning of the season.

I tried to go to sleep a little after 2 am after posting on the BZ earlier, but I just couldn't sleep. I just kept thinking about the game and all of the different things that I am really looking forward to seeing today from this Bills team. You'd think that I was playing or coaching in the game....

I kept getting up and going back to bed trying to sleep until half an hour ago when I decided to get up, have breakfast and check the Zone before getting ready to go to watch the game in NYC at McFadden's with everyone else from the Bills Backers of NYC who will be there. God, I wish I could be at the game in Foxboro instead.

This should be a fun/interesting season. No matter how many games the Bills win.

While I was eating my breakfast I happened to catch that jerk Jay Glazer on Fox previewing the game. Normally I try to give people who cover the game some respect, but this guy is a real idiot--good with the smart remarks (in this case about R.Wilson and Marv Levy...again), but with absolutely no substantive knowledge of the game.

I hope that those of you who have some time will take a look at my preview article on the BZ front page and make some comments in this thread. It isn't nearly as good as I wanted it to be because it was really hard to write about how the Bills will matchup with the Pats without really having had a chance to see their full new offense and new defense (after all, you know that they held things back in the preseason, so what they did in the preseason has limited value as a predictor for the regular season). So, I apologize for going off on some tangents and for the fact that it is inordinately long--even for me. Still, if you do read it, please post any thoughts or comments that you may have in this thread. I really value feedback because it helps me to make my articles better.

One last thought before I end this post--one that I think a lot of Bills fans share: I really hope that JP Losman has a great game today...if for no other reason than to shut up all of those critics in the national media who have already decided that he is a bust and that the Bills will stink this year because JP will repeat his performance from last year, even though they haven't seen him play in the preseason and they have undoubtedly had access to reports about his improvement in the preseason over last year. I would love nothing better than for JP to have the kind of game that will leave every single one of them with one of their feet stuck down his throat to the ankle!

And, with that, I'm off.... I can hardly wait for the game to start.

GO BILLS!!! GO GET "EM JP!!! WIN THIS ONE FOR "THE GOLDEN BOYS"!
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: I'm So Excited About The Game That I Couldn't Sleep!

Awesome post.

Dont tell anyone I told you this.. But I too am VERY excited.
    I cant wait to see how this team looks today!

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
    X