PDA

View Full Version : ARRRRGHHHH Wire to Start...and Inactive list:

RedEyE
09-10-2006, 10:45 AM
INACTIVES: #26 Ashton Youboty, #36 Shaud Williams, #41 Matt Bowen, #60 Brad Butler, #62 Aaron Merz, #91 Eric Powell, #96 John DiGiorgio.

Coy Wire will start at strong safety.
The Bills will be introduced as a team.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

RedEyE
09-10-2006, 10:47 AM
This is an interesting comment:

I'm not very impressed with the field. It's chewed up a lot between the hashes. I know they had a soccer game here last night (New England Revolution - MLS) but soccer games don't have that much traffic down the middle of the field. Surprising to see although Belichick left the field chewed up if you remember for that playoff game against Indy a couple of years ago. Some theorized he was trying to slow down Indy's speedy passing attack. I don't know what the motivation is here. It doesn't help his team either.

Meathead
09-10-2006, 10:47 AM
saw
watson
stow
tons
son

M
09-10-2006, 10:49 AM
well, i'm going to trust the coaches with the wire start. i just hope he doesn't get burned for a td on the pats first set of downs! grrrrrr.............

YardRat
09-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Butler AND Merz?? Hope the o-line avoids any injuries today, even minor dings.

Wire better come to play.

The_Philster
09-10-2006, 10:51 AM
This is an interesting comment:

I'm not very impressed with the field. It's chewed up a lot between the hashes. I know they had a soccer game here last night (New England Revolution - MLS) but soccer games don't have that much traffic down the middle of the field. Surprising to see although Belichick left the field chewed up if you remember for that playoff game against Indy a couple of years ago. Some theorized he was trying to slow down Indy's speedy passing attack. I don't know what the motivation is here. It doesn't help his team either.
makes sense to me, actually....our passing attack will rely on a lot of speed with Evans, Price, Parrish, and Davis...their passing attack isn't usually predicated on the deep game

ZacGriffi~82
09-10-2006, 11:04 AM
It doesn't matter who starts.

OpIv37
09-10-2006, 11:11 AM
It doesn't matter who starts.

oh yes it does. It only takes one play for Wire to get smoked for a 60 yard touchdown.

Expect Bellicheck and Brady to see him on the field, audible to 5 wide, flood Wire's zone and attack him from the first play.

ZacGriffi~82
09-10-2006, 11:32 AM
oh yes it does. It only takes one play for Wire to get smoked for a 60 yard touchdown.

Expect Bellicheck and Brady to see him on the field, audible to 5 wide, flood Wire's zone and attack him from the first play.'

Ok, i'm sure that's how it will go. :rolleyes:

OpIv37
09-10-2006, 11:36 AM
'

Ok, i'm sure that's how it will go. :rolleyes:

mark my words- it may not happen on the first play, but Wire will get beat and he'll get beat BAD at some point today.

X-Era
09-10-2006, 11:36 AM
INACTIVES: #26 Ashton Youboty, #36 Shaud Williams, #41 Matt Bowen, #60 Brad Butler, #62 Aaron Merz, #91 Eric Powell, #96 John DiGiorgio.

Coy Wire will start at strong safety.
The Bills will be introduced as a team.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

I am dead serious when I say that we just took a MAJOR hit on coverage across the middle.

The SS has to cover 1/2 the field and Coy Wire can be trusted with all of about 1/2 a % of the field.

DynaPaul
09-10-2006, 11:41 AM
I don't understand why Wire's in there. They should throw our first round pick Mr. Whitner in there and kick off his rookie career with a trial by fire.

Michael82
09-10-2006, 01:28 PM
That didn't last too long. :rofl:

Once Wire got pulled for Whitner, the defense stepped up. :up: