PDA

View Full Version : First Half Analysis

YardRat
09-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Offense -

Nice balance in the play selection, good holes for the RB's, JP looks sharp, Reed opened things up early with some clutch catches.

Defense -

Speed kills, baby! Except for the TD drive, the d-line is getting nice pressure on Brady, the run defense has tightened up as the game goes on, pass D looks solid.

Special Teams - no breakdowns, no big plays, great boot by Lindell for three.

Positives -

The o-line, the d-line, started out quick and big, no turnovers, very few penalties.

Negatives -

Need to squelch the dropsies, and where the hell is the long ball in the passing game?

Overall -

Much better than I expected. MUCH better. Considering it's the first game of the season, who we're playing and where, I'll take it.

Now let's see more of the same in the second half :gobills:

TigerJ
09-10-2006, 01:31 PM
My game analysis thus far: Wooohooo!

The_Philster
09-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Nice anaylsis...can't find fault with it...I will say that I think the long ball is missing partly because of the field condition...slowing us down

YardRat
09-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Can't wait for the second half.

In golf, the tournament doesn't really start until the back nine on Sunday. In football, games are won and character is built after halftime.

!Papacrunk!
09-10-2006, 01:34 PM
When Miami has had success against Brady, is when we were applying a lot of pressure on him (I know that could hurt any QB out there) but if he doesn't get into that rhythim, he looks pretty mortal.