PDA

View Full Version : Let's get some money and buy this...

Mr. Cynical
09-10-2006, 02:49 PM
:up:

http://www.firedickjauron.com/

The_Philster
09-10-2006, 02:59 PM

Good idea...set it up with message boards too...you can go there and wait for the rest of us to quit

Dr. Lecter
09-10-2006, 03:00 PM
That would be stupid.

As is the post.

But some people think they can decide on one game.

This team is so far improved from last year, it is a great step forward.

The_Philster
09-10-2006, 03:03 PM
That would be stupid.

As is the post.

But some people think they can decide on one game.

This team is so far improved from last year, it is a great step forward.
Cynical gave up before we even took a snap today :cynic:

onceproudbillsfan
09-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Even though we blew the lead I am still impressed how good we played. This team is definently better than last years. Im not making any excuses why we lost. We just got out played in the second half. Yeah it would have truly helped if TKO could have played the whole game and that third down conversion that we made until the block in the back was different but it over. Now that play kind of confused me because I thought if that block in the back happens after we got the first down arent we supposed to get the first down and we get the penatly at first and twenty. This team will be alright. Its just goin to take a couple of games to put it all together barring any major injuries.

superbills
09-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Don't feed the trolls

Mr. Cynical
09-10-2006, 03:13 PM
19 - 17 = 2 points.

Easy FG = 3 points.

Nuff said.

Dr. Lecter
09-10-2006, 03:17 PM
But you thought the Bills would lose 31-13 and would only score 1 TD.

So why are you *****ing?

Unless you are unhappy the Bills kept it close and can't see how much this team has improved.

Mr. Cynical
09-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Unless you are unhappy the Bills kept it close and can't see how much this team has improved.

I am happy....about how much the Pats have fallen.

RockStar36
09-10-2006, 03:25 PM
What a ******ed idea. Stupid stupid stupid.

Mr. Cynical
09-10-2006, 03:37 PM
What a ******ed idea. Stupid stupid stupid.

We'll see if it's stupid 3 years from now when we've had 3 losing seasons.

generalmills
09-10-2006, 03:46 PM
19 - 17 = 2 points.

Easy FG = 3 points.

Nuff said.

thank you ms. cleo..

I'm so glad to see that you are able to know the final score when there is still 9 minutes left in the 3rd.

ScottLawrence
09-10-2006, 03:51 PM
We make that 4th down which it looked like we did, and we most likely score a TD, which means GAME OVER.

Its a call that can go either way, you make it, and its a great call, you don't make it and you'll be criticized up and down all week.

Gunzlingr
09-10-2006, 03:54 PM
The radio announcers said the third down was poorly spotted, so maybe we can blame the refs like Miami :D

Mr. Cynical
09-10-2006, 03:55 PM
thank you ms. cleo..

I'm so glad to see that you are able to know the final score when there is still 9 minutes left in the 3rd.

You're welcome. :up:

Dozerdog
09-10-2006, 04:19 PM

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dozerdog
09-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Yes- Dick Jauron coached Spikes, Vincent, and for a short period McGee into getting injured and off the field today.

That's the biggest reason why New England was able to throw in the 2nd half.

Mr. Cynical
09-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Actually, Dick coached the whole team in case you were wondering.

Ingtar33
09-10-2006, 05:13 PM
rule no.1 of football.

On fourth and short in the redzone (before the last 5 minutes of the game), you take the points on the road. and go for it at home.

ALWAYS take the points on the road.

Mr. Cynical
09-10-2006, 05:15 PM
rule no.1 of football.

On fourth and short in the redzone (before the last 5 minutes of the game), you take the points on the road. and go for it at home.

ALWAYS take the points on the road.

Ingtar for HC. :;

ebill00
09-10-2006, 05:41 PM
If for once the refs could do their job correctly and not throw the game in favor of the Pats!!!! Donte's Int was the game! How in the hell do you whistle the play dead??? Because Ralf wont suck the leagues C#@K!!!

SquishDaFish
09-10-2006, 06:01 PM
If we make that first down you have nothing to say and no dumb thread to start. If we go for FG and MISS It you make a dumb thread anyway and cry like a biatch like this thread.

STUPID THREAD! DJ has this team looking better then last year already. KUDOS to him and MARV!

Dr. Lecter
09-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Most of us agree that this team looks much better. The team was more prepared than they have been in years, especially with the kids (Whitner, Simpson, Ellison, Williams) in the game.

The call was too risky for the time in the game.

The_Philster
09-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Actually, Dick coached the whole team in case you were wondering.
yeah, and if you think the guys who came in to replace TKO, Vincent, and T-Mac were going to perform just as well as the guys they replaced, I have some ocean front property in Kansas for you. There's a reason certain players start and certain others are backups. The starters, as a whole, are better players....and are capable of carrying out their assignments better.

SquishDaFish
09-10-2006, 06:22 PM
I was very impressed. And if we didnt lose those few players on D we would have beat the pats and refs.

Mr. Cynical
09-10-2006, 06:24 PM
yeah, and if you think the guys who came in to replace TKO, Vincent, and T-Mac were going to perform just as well as the guys they replaced, I have some ocean front property in Kansas for you.

Cool. I'm looking to move there next year. Send me a brochure.

The_Philster
09-10-2006, 06:27 PM
I was very impressed. And if we didnt lose those few players on D we would have beat the pats and refs.
agreed. TKO would've likely made plays on that big drive after the failed 4th down conversion that Ellison wasn't ready to make. And people can get down on Vincent for his age all they want...but his experience could've helped make other plays (or to direct the secondary into position for others to make plays). Ko Simpson may be more physically able to do the job, but he lacks the knowledge that Vincent has

tat2dmike77
09-11-2006, 12:18 AM
Well i just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this thread

LifetimeBillsFan
09-11-2006, 04:30 AM
Here's a counter-proposal:

How about we get some money together and buy this:

http://www.banmrcynical.com

It makes about as much sense as buying the site that Cynical suggests and might get more members....

:jk: You know I love ya Mr.Cynical--I totally disagree with you, but :respect: you anyway. It's just that your suggestion was so outlandish that I couldn't resist....

THATHURMANATOR
09-11-2006, 10:09 AM

EW that is SOOO Cynical of you!