X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • !Papacrunk!
    • Mar 2004

THE Official UNOFFICIAL BILLS/DOLPHINS WEEK thread

Here. I've created this thread so any ticked off fans will have this thread to take out their frustration via their hatred for my beloved Dolphins in celebration of a special week. Celebration of possibly renewing a great rivalry. So here's to next week being a great game w/o any injuries, refs that rightfully earn their paychecks, and our teams correcting mistakes made in week one. We love to hate, but hopefully everyone will keep things respectable w/o resulting in childish and hateful smack. I know that may seem to contradict my 2nd sentence, but one can still be upset and still respectfull. I will stop typing now since it's very hard to stop rambling once one starts to, um, ramble. So here's to some good times.
  • dplus47
    • Sep 2005

Re: THE Official UNOFFICIAL BILLS/DOLPHINS WEEK thread

good times! both teams have some stuff to be happy about and some stuff to be worried about. i expect the usual: a tight game.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
      • Mar 2004

Obvious negatives for our two teams:
      our secondary is quite suspect
      Bills were having some trouble against the run
      It will be fun to watch. Losman definately looks like a changed man for the better though, seems to have a lot more confidence--I was able to watch about 90% of the game.

Comment

• Bling
        • Jul 2004

Should be an interesting game.

Comment

• dplus47
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
          Losman definately looks like a changed man for the better though, seems to have a lot more confidence--I was able to watch about 90% of the game.
          i agree here. he still needs to work on his pocket presence and the center exchange, but he looked much improved over last year.

Comment

Working...
          X