• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

After watching this game, I think the Dollfins have no chance against us

You can say what you want but Miami lost to a backup QB and daunte was traumatized near the end. We have a very young but very fast D. Plan on us also expoliting the FIns back field quite abit.
  • Ricky N Ronnie 23-34
    • Dec 2005

Re: After watching this game, I think the Dollfins have no chance against us

Yeah right...
    Touchdown Miami the Dolphins have completed a great comback.24-23 Fins win....

Comment

• Ricky N Ronnie 23-34
      • Dec 2005

You have to be kidding me.Miami is gonna be the Bills at home Sunday..

Comment

• Ricky N Ronnie 23-34
        • Dec 2005

Batch is better then any QB the Jills have on the team.

Comment

• Bling
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Skooby
          You can say what you want but Miami lost to a backup QB and daunte was traumatized near the end. We have a very young but very fast D. Plan on us also expoliting the FIns back field quite abit.
          You're definitely right. The Bills are better than last year, and the Dolphins look cornfused right now.

Comment

• miamidolphins1
            • Sep 2006

looking forward to next sunday

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

I think right now Miami's defense might be a little stronger and more physical than New England's. McGahee might have a little more trouble running. Buffalo did not play terrific run defense in the NE game and Ronnie Brown is no slouch running the ball. JP Losman showed he's not going get flustered so easily, and as he becomes more relaxed and confident, I could see the Bills throwing downfield more. Right now, I think the winner of the Bills Miami game is pretty difficult to pick. I'm going to go with Buffalo because I think even losing to NE they have a little momentum because I think they can see where they could easily have won, while the mistakes Culpepper made could weigh on his mind a bit. Not very scientific, but that's my gut feeling right now.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Bling
                You're definitely right. The Bills are better than last year, and the Dolphins look cornfused right now.
                Best to strike while the iron is hot, it's hot next week.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Ricky N Ronnie 23-34
                  You have to be kidding me.Miami is gonna be the Bills at home Sunday..
                  Ohh, swami tell me more of the future.

Comment

• BAM
                    • Sep 2003

Comment

Working...
                    X