How much would the signing of Ahanatou and Price improve the D-line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

We all seem to agree that the D-line as currently constituted needs help.
    How much would Ahanatou and Price help? Granted neither is a superstar, they will provide veteran leadership and an upgrade in the positions. This may help pick up Pat Williams play. If I were to give the upgrade as a percentage increase I would say it would improve the +20-30% making them average
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

• JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

I think Chidi would be good as a run-stuffing LE...but I think Tyrone Robertson could do that just as well, just maybe not right now. Price...is he really better than Bannan? I'm not so sure. I wish we went after Gardener, Evens, Webster, or Jackson. I really think we NEED to get Sam Adams now.
    Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Buffarama
      Football-Sport of the Gods
      • Jul 2002

Ahanatou would be a big help.

Comment

• John Doe
        Florida Man
        • Jul 2002

I think it improves the depth more than anything. These guys are not going to be inserted into the starting lineup overnight, and maybe not at all.

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

I don't think we need Adams, Chidi would be a good filler for a few games or a good backup
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• HenryRules
            • Jul 2002

I can see Chidi filling a role similar to what Phil Hansen did last year. Neither player was in their prime, but they provide a lot of versatility by playing DE on most downs and a DT as a pass rusher. Chidi could also provide some veteran leadership that our young DLmen need seeing as he's played for some of the better defenses in the league.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

Still say that when the best hilite of him they could find shows him making a tackle 10 yards down the field......

We already have guys that can do that.

Comment

• Bufftp
                Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

I agree, 'Quake but expexct a little more.
                Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                to be led by permanent ideals -
                that is what keeps a man patient
                when the world ignores him,
                and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

Working...
                X