• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

"We apologise for any inconvenience."

apologi"z"e, but,
    NOW......Before I forget what I wanted to post...

FIRST!
    GO JAURON!
    It's refeshing to see a GOOD coach in Buffalo..Thank You MARV!!!!

2nd:
    TOTAL entertainment:
    Bills have the lead, and NE ******s don't even TIE until the 4th quarter? How great is that!!!!

3rd:
    1st Deffensive play...SPIKES/FLETCHER?TOUCH DOWN. YOU GUYS ROCK!

4th:
    IN YOUR FACE OpIv37...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...I bet Dora changed your DIAPER at least SEVEN TIMES in the FIRST HALF alone!

5th:
    You can argue with me on that all you want OpIv, and I'll quote you now, "New England WILL win, face it!"
    Unless your crysatal ball told you that the Pats wouldn't get called on off sides right around JP's knee injury & pull a 2 pt. safety out of their ass, STFU already, because we gave them a RUN FOR THE MONEY, and it would've AT LEAST gone into O.T.! so.....(end of your N.E.LOVINGdays, pal). They suck!

6th:
    Even if we won, everybody knows their excuse would have been, "God wasn't playing". Um, hate to break it to ya, but Vrabel & Jr. Seau WERE!!!!.
    NOT TO MENTION, Spikes went out for a hamstring injury and that Dante Whitner covered his ass jst fine , UNLIKE Vrabel & Jr. Seau. NE.

7th:
    A-Train! Watchout NFL!!!! Between him & McGahee, you don't stand a chance with OUR RUN GAME! Thank you for booting Gates!

8th:
    Maroney. Who's HE? We stopped him right in his tracks for most of the game! As well as Dillon! GO DEFFENSE!

9th:
    Kudo's to Schobel for battin down Brady's dink & dunk. Others deserve kudos as well, for stopping that OVER RATED QB WHO REPRESENTS THE OLD NE VINATERI'S!

10th:
    NINE+ points?

11:
    GO LINDELL! (Again!)

12: Can a head coach be an M.V.P.? (sarcasim) Go Juaron! I love this guy!

13:
    Ok, I'll give it to Fletcher, & J.P., oh hell, I'll give it to the entire team. I'm in awe with how well they played today!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: "We apologise for any inconvenience."

Our run defense was bad and our run offense was not so great. I'm not sure what game you were watching, but we were manhandled in the second half. There was some referee interference but not enough to make the outcome completely different.
    When you give up 183 yards rushing and rush for 99, chances are you will be on the losing end.

That said, we played a very competetive first half and looked much more prepared than NE did (props for Jauron). This team will be able to finish those kinds of games with some seasoning.

Overall, I'm encouraged by what I saw from JP and the O-line and McGahee looks better as well. The defense was a little soft as was predicted but they took the ball away a couple of times which is why the game was as close as it was.
    Last edited by ParanoidAndroid; 09-10-2006, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

NE didn't beat us- we beat ourselves. But they still won- the Bills proved they still aren't ready to take on the division champs in their house and come out on top. It didn't take a crystal ball to see that coming
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills

13:
        Ok, I'll give it to Fletcher, & J.P., oh hell, I'll give it to the entire team. I'm in awe with how well they played today!
        wtf are you talking about? We lost because of a myriad of stupid mistakes.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Uhh Marooney who. He averagred like 7 yards a carry. That guy was good and we gave up a 180 yards on the ground.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by andyxc71
            There was some referee interference but not enough to make the outcome completely different.
            When you give up 183 yards rushing and rush for 99, chances are you will be on the losing end.
            BULLCHIT!!!! You don't call a play dead with a T.D. AGAINST the Bills unless you LOVE N.E.
            F*** STATS...4,000- yds and no playoffs (Bledsoe) says so.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
              NE didn't beat us- we beat ourselves. But they still won- the Bills proved they still aren't ready to take on the division champs in their house and come out on top. It didn't take a crystal ball to see that coming
              OP, if you factor in one ref call about a penalty on the INT, we won that game. They threw flag and blew the whistle as quick as they could to assure we couldn't score. I'm sure the refs also tried to find a way to take it back form us as well but considering donte was facing the other way the receiver was, that would of been a stretch.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

and the love fest continues.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                  OP, if you factor in one ref call about a penalty on the INT, we won that game. They threw flag and blew the whistle as quick as they could to assure we couldn't score. I'm sure the refs also tried to find a way to take it back form us as well but considering donte was facing the other way the receiver was, that would of been a stretch.
                  dude you are so ****ing wrong. This team had so many chances to put this game away and they completely blew it. They kick the FG or make the first down, game over. They don't have a stupid penalty on that run back by Whitner, game over. Royal catches that pass from Losman, game over. The CB's make a couple of open field tackles, game over. Williams or Tripplett hold onto the tipped passes that hit them in their hands, game over, etc, etc. We made our own stupid mistakes to lose this game.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

FIRST!
                    GO JAURON!
                    It's refeshing to see a GOOD coach in Buffalo..Thank You MARV!!!!

12: Can a head coach be an M.V.P.? (sarcasim) Go Juaron! I love this guy!
                    This HAS to be a joke.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                      Uhh Marooney who. He averagred like 7 yards a carry. That guy was good and we gave up a 180 yards on the ground.
                      Was kinda thinking the same thing.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

F*** STATS...4,000- yds and no playoffs (Bledsoe) says so.
                        btw, 4100+ for the Brady last year is another example...almost DOES'NT count.
                        Again, screw stats.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

and the love fest continues.
                          what love fest? I said they didn't beat us- we beat ourselves, as in we would have won if it wasn't for stupid mistakes. I didn't even imply anything good about the Pats in that post.

But as usual, you see what you want to see regardless of the facts.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

They kick the FG or make the first down, game over.
                            That could go either way. People ragged on Greg Williams in that other N.E. game at Gillette for playing it safe on 4th & 1. We missed the field goal.
                            Try again.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

That could go either way. People ragged on Greg Williams in that other N.E. game at Gillette for playing it safe on 4th & 1. We missed the field goal.
                              Try again.
                              If we make the FG, we win. If we go for it on 4th and 1 and make it, we win. Either it was a bad call or the players didn't execute- it was 1 ****ing yard. Take your pick. But either way, it was a choke and a mistake.

oh, and don't forget that that FG would have been MUCH closer than the 53 yarder Lindell already made.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X