PDA

View Full Version : 5 April Draft Picks Were Starting On D In The 2nd Quarter

Night Train
09-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Whitner, McCargo, Simpson, Williams and Ellison. They're all in there on the starting D in their 1st NFL game. Has That EVER happened ??? Along with Youboty, I'm thinking this Draft was pretty useful . Yeah...Marvs' an old dummy... :stfu:

Think about that before getting too down.

Zero points in the 2nd half doomed us but we are what we are. No excuses.

At least I know they can compete and I saw our future today. It's very encouraging. :up:

John Doe
09-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Before the season it looked like an incredibly good draft, but I did not think that the rookies would see that much playing time. Now, Ellison has beaten out Stamer and Haggan as the backup at linebacker, and Williams and Simpson are seeing a lot of action.

We will have to put up with some rookie mistakes, but these guys may turn into something special.

Night Train
09-10-2006, 06:01 PM
We will have to put up with some rookie mistakes, but these guys may turn into something special.

If they get toasted this year and learn from it, I understand.

They have an upside and it shows how much upgrading we really needed, after last season. Rookies starting immediately ! ..and talented ones at that...

ShadowHawk7
09-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Williams is only starting cuz Anderson sucks ass but that is still impressive. Did McCargo even suit up?