What does Willis and a hooker have in common?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

What does Willis and a hooker have in common?

When there is money on the line, they both decide to blow. Willis really let us down today, thinking it's 3rd down. What difference does it make if it's 1st, 3rd or 4th? You are paid to run on every play you are handed the ball. You don't pull up and you never give up. He wasn't even smart enough to lie about what down it was, it's really sad.

I think we need to pass on him next year and see if we can get some trade value out of him. Drew rosenblood will want everything and taut all he does, we just need to point it out to him he picks his downs to run hard.
    Last edited by Mitchy moo; 09-10-2006, 06:02 PM.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: What does Willis and a hooker have in common?

He scored a 12 on the wonderlic, lets give him more time to think about a new answer to give.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

Skooby, I have to know, are you any older then 14? You do more flip-flopping then a hot cake cook at IHOP.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
        Skooby, I have to know, are you any older then 14? You do more flip-flopping then a hot cake cook at IHOP.
        I love the Bills and think they did a great job today. I just cannot stand ignorance + a lack of effort. We probably would of won this game if he made that first or scored, seriously. I didn't mind that he tried and failed but to not realize this is the death blow and for him to just throw a jab is unacceptable. I really think that he needs to run around the fieldhouse about 30 times and call the down out as they change them. That way he will stay in shape and a mental synopsis will form in his brain that will tell him, when I run the down is X.

I am very patient for effort, not for ignorance.

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

This thread reeks of ******.

D & S Sports

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
            I love the Bills and think they did a great job today. I just cannot stand ignorance + a lack of effort. We probably would of won this game if he made that first or scored, seriously. I didn't mind that he tried and failed but to not realize this is the death blow and for him to just throw a jab is unacceptable. I really think that he needs to run around the fieldhouse about 30 times and call the down out as they change them. That way he will stay in shape and a mental synopsis will form in his brain that will tell him, when I run the down is X.

This is actually a well thought out and written response. I rescind my age comment earlier. Carry on....

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36
              Sure, now that you've posted in it.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Skooby

I nominate this for Skooby Post of the Year! So multilayered yet profound with a hint of Driving Miss Daisy.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
                  I nominate this for Skooby Post of the Year! So multilayered yet profound with a hint of Driving Miss Daisy.
                  Thanks Papa!!!!

Comment

• RockStar36
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                    Who on the Bills is better than Willis? Who?

D & S Sports

Comment

• RockStar36
                      • Sep 2004

Actually, let me correct my previous statement. I'm sure there are players on the Bills more valuable than Willis. But not at RB.

You people need someone to blame for today's loss, just like all the others. Quick, blame the guy with the most talent.

Let me guess. The people blaming Willis are the people who defend that guy he replaced. Wait, what's his name? I can't remember it. I think he was that guy who got suspended for substance abuse and banged a 15 year old. Or was she 14?

D & S Sports

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

Actually, let me correct my previous statement. I'm sure there are players on the Bills more valuable than Willis. But not at RB.

You people need someone to blame for today's loss, just like all the others. Quick, blame the guy with the most talent.

Let me guess. The people blaming Willis are the people who defend that guy he replaced. Wait, what's his name? I can't remember it. I think he was that guy who got suspended for substance abuse and banged a 15 year old. Or was she 14?
                        No, I am blaming him for not paying attention. He is one of the most talented people on the field and wasting his talent. We are paying for him to think, run and help us succeed. The moment he steps away from any of those, the worse it will get for the Bills.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                          Maybe?
                          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths

I'm sorry but that was a perfect shot.

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

lmao
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

I like Travis Henry. I was willing to see past the underage transgression because nothing happened and he admitted the mistake. His substance abuse suspension happened after he left. However, he gave 100% effort on every play.

Personally, I don't like Willis too much. He seems too interested in his own press clippings. He is Randy Moss. He IMO takes plays off even when the play is to him. Sure he has some tremendous talent, but I like my players like Ladianian Tomlinson and Thurman Thomas. Once the helmet is on and he's on the field, it is all out effort. I saw Corey Dillon today hit a hole and Fletcher was there, out best tackler. Dillon hit him and drove him three yards back. Why is it so hard to want our best RB to make a freaking half yard? Did it not look like he had the room to make the yardage?

Comment

Working...
                              X