PDA

View Full Version : Theres only ONE thing that I worry about!!!

X-Era
09-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Thats a whole-sale "giving up" attitude after a hard fought game.

Are there any losers on this team that will start the blame game after this one?

Are there any losers that will give 80% next week after a tough loss thinking "I just gave my all and lost, why do it next week on a losing team?"

Its time to see whany team t this team is made of.

Im going out on a limb.

If this team has any nuts, they will go and play just as hard or harder and beat the Fins in Miami.

The Fins arent as good as the Pats. We should have won this one, we SHOULD beat the Fins who arent as good as the Pats.

If we let down and lose this game flat out (not in the game) we prove that our tough showing in game 1 was a fluke and we arent anything more than a questionable team.

BUT, if we win this game with another strong showing, I say we are worthy of wild card consideration.

YES, this early. Any team that can split the games between 2 of the divisions toughest teams deserves wild card consideration.

Nuff said. A good team is not made or lost by a loss but by their next game.

Dozerdog
09-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Bunch of Frenchy cheese eating surrender monkeys!

The_Philster
09-10-2006, 07:22 PM
With team leaders like TKO, Fletcher, and Vincent on the squad, I don't see the team getting that kind of attitude.

:scratch:You know, there's no one on offense anymore I could put in that small group..nor is there anyone we drafted I could place in that small group. Before last season, I would've put Moulds there, I know. Anyway, I hope we can develop more leaders like the afore-mentioned 3

X-Era
09-10-2006, 07:32 PM
With team leaders like TKO, Fletcher, and Vincent on the squad, I don't see the team getting that kind of attitude.

:scratch:You know, there's no one on offense anymore I could put in that small group..nor is there anyone we drafted I could place in that small group. Before last season, I would've put Moulds there, I know. Anyway, I hope we can develop more leaders like the afore-mentioned 3

Ya know, I almost didnt post this because, like you, I couldnt think of someone likely to "loaf". But, I think its CRITICAL for us to show the same intensity in the next game. If we want to show ourselves and the world that we are serious about winning, we will bring the same intensity or better to the next game.

Winning teams dont get rattled by a tough loss.

The_Philster
09-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Marv has said many times this offseason that character was one of the biggest things he looked for when he brought in players this year...whether through free agency or the draft. I feel pretty sure that this team won't lay down next week. I think the intensity will only increase