X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billscusey
    • Nov 2004

Pink singing the NBC opening?!

Anyone see that?! That was terrible! I generally like Pink, but her voice and style don't really seem to fit the atmosphere of NFL football. Is she gonna be singing those every Sunday?
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Pink singing the NBC opening?!

You missed it Thursday night, I take it?

I'm kinda on her opening..don't think it's bad, but it doesn't blow me away and get me psyched up, either
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• PhinsFan66
      Phins Rule
      • Nov 2004

She's hot...in a skankie kind of way.

Comment

• Billscusey
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
        You missed it Thursday night, I take it?

I'm kinda on her opening..don't think it's bad, but it doesn't blow me away and get me psyched up, either
        Yeah, I was at work until 9pm. I think this is the first time I've ever been happy to miss the start of a game of football!

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

I like Pink, but nobody will ever top Whitney Houston, so I don't even pay attention that way.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
            I like Pink, but nobody will ever top Whitney Houston, so I don't even pay attention that way.
            well, that was the National Anthem that Whitney performed...not an opening like Hank Williams Jr has been doing for MNF for so many year...but on that topic, I do have to agree...I've yet to see or hear anyone top Whitney's performance
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Horrible choice! Why on Earth does NBC think that football fans would want to listen to her do the intro song?

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

terrible terrible terrible everything involving music is terrible for nbc it is all bad i do like the pre game show though

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                  well, that was the National Anthem that Whitney performed...not an opening like Hank Williams Jr has been doing for MNF for so many year...
                  National Anthem, MNF, who cares...nobody can top her but Bobby Brown.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                    National Anthem, MNF, who cares...nobody can top her but Bobby Brown.

Comment

Working...
                    X