PDA

View Full Version : Who's your pick for bills best player/worst player today

onceproudbillsfan
09-10-2006, 08:01 PM
I say Josh Reed had a good day with no drops and some pretty good catches, and running after the catch when the ball went his way.

Worst player definently was Robert Royal. Drop a pass that should have been caught and the block in the back penalty killed us.

Joe Fo Sho
09-10-2006, 08:50 PM
The best ----> 1st half O-line

The worst ----> 2nd half O-line

YardRat
09-10-2006, 08:57 PM
I thought Denney/Kelsay played better than expected. Good pressure on Brady, and a spectacular one-handed collar tackle on Maroney for a loss in the second half. Truth be told, Lindell is probably the real player of the game.

The LB's got toasted against the pass several times.

OpIv37
09-10-2006, 09:04 PM
I'd go with Lindell as best player of the game. A case could be made for A-train too. He didn't play much but he did everything that was asked of him and then some.

Worst player? Tough call- there wasn't anyone who completely sucked but some guys made some major mistakes. Royal had a drop and a couple penalties. Clements had the dumb penalty, a few missed tackles and got beat on at least one pass. Shelton missed a block on ST and a block on a pass play. I'd probably go with Royal.

onceproudbillsfan
09-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Yeah good post op A-train did have a nice day. We should have let him run on 4th and 1 maybe he would have not only gotten the first down but probably another td.

3rdn1
09-10-2006, 09:54 PM
BEST.......JP played with in the system and had no INT

worst........ no one really stood out. I was hopeing the DEF, could have stoped the 4-1 play and got the ball back. put 8yrd is better than the 15-20 we gave last yr.

Dr. Lecter
09-10-2006, 10:09 PM
I hate to say this, because he is a great, but Moorman punted like crap today.

Of course, being ran into twice with no call might have helped that.

Typ0
09-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Best player: Coy Wire because I didn't hear "Wire burned for the TD" once.

Mitchy moo
09-10-2006, 10:26 PM
TKO on the first play, shame he couldn't be in there all too long.

PUCKER
09-11-2006, 12:15 AM
Best is Losman. He showed he can play.

Worst is Royal. He dropped a couple balls that shouldntve been dropped. Uncalled for.

CuseJetsFan83
09-11-2006, 12:31 AM
best: a-train/tko/jp

worst: willis......... call it NE getting pumped in the 2nd half, or him not trying, but the combo of the two led to the running game sputtering, and the confidence given to NE gave them ingredients for the win......

Marvelous
09-11-2006, 12:49 AM
Best -D-Schobel. He always pressures Brady. No sacks but not because of 94 effort..

Best 0- JP. I don't blame him for the pressure...Why don't he take off and run?? He's so fast... /confused

Worst 0- Gandy! Hands down! He was owned all day long.. He had a goodblock on A-trains TD but he really struggled in pass protection

Worst D ? Wire maybe.. He was juked BAD by Marooney on the 2nd long one.. I don't recall anyone really stinking on D though...

MTBillsFan
09-11-2006, 12:52 AM
London = best... he's a beast
Whitner = 2nd best... the kid can play and should be the starter

worst= offensive line and OC after the first series in the 2nd half

FlyingDutchman
09-11-2006, 01:29 AM
Hands down worst was Crowell. He let an 80 year old man in Brown get open for a TD, he got beat by Faulk for a TD, and he gave up like a 35 yard reception to Watson at a key point in the second half. Hes the only one who looked worse than our offensive tackles.

Josh Reed had a good day is showing he is one of JPs favorite targets. I guess my hero in the lost cause was Spike for starting the game/season/comeback the way he did. Talk about having your leader back to set the tone!

BADTHINGSMAN
09-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Best: Fletcher/Schobel/Thomas
Worst: Mcgahee/oline

Night Train
09-11-2006, 02:12 AM
Best - Our Rookie draft class. 5 of our April picks were starting on D by the 2nd quarter and all were playing hard. I'm uber encouraged for the future.

Worst - Shelton. He couldn't block anyone, which is his only job.