• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PhinsFan66
    Phins Rule
    • Nov 2004

Good Luck Bills Next Week

Hey Bill's fans...tough loss today, but good luck next week against my Phins. I really felt the refs totally hosed you guys today....not once, but many times...but then again the refs do work for the New England Patriots.

I was impressed with Buffalo's defense and the way they got all over Brady today...I am not sure why they stopped attacking him. I also thought Losman had a really good day, with the exception of the safety.

I am looking forward to seeing the Bills in Miami...hopefully they won't be using the same refs they did in today's Pats-Bills game.

Good luck.
  • thebuffalobills4
    • Aug 2004

Re: Good Luck Bills Next Week

good luck to ya guys too,hoping the bills and phins will be a good game to watch
    :oldskool:
    micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• Luisito23
      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
      • Apr 2003

Yeah good luck to us too, thankfully we won't need it though...... ...

GO BILLS!!!!!
      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by PhinsFan66
        Hey Bill's fans...tough loss today, but good luck next week against my Phins. I really felt the refs totally hosed you guys today....not once, but many times...but then again the refs do work for the New England Patriots.

I was impressed with Buffalo's defense and the way they got all over Brady today...I am not sure why they stopped attacking him. I also thought Losman had a really good day, with the exception of the safety.

I am looking forward to seeing the Bills in Miami...hopefully they won't be using the same refs they did in today's Pats-Bills game.

Good luck.
        Same here bro, at the very least should be a good ball game!
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
          • Mar 2004

If there is a challenge, I think Saban may use one of those t-shirt launchers to knock down a ref w/ the red challenge flag. Hopefully both teams got rid of their 1st game jitters and will play some better football for all 4 quarters.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

It looks to be a great game. The teams lost 2 different ways against 2 tough opponents but I think I'd rather face batch than Brady anyday.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Skooby
              It looks to be a great game. The teams lost 2 different ways against 2 tough opponents but I think I'd rather face batch than Brady anyday.
              Skooby, if you play tennis, I'm sure you have a great backhand shot.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
                Skooby, if you play tennis, I'm sure you have a great backhand shot.
                I do & I knew that you catch that, lol. I was just throwing that in.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Skooby
                  I do & I knew that you catch that, lol. I was just throwing that in.
                  Wait a minute, if you caught that, does this mean it's now your wife posting, as you've mentioned before that she does that from time to time?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
                    Wait a minute, if you caught that, does this mean it's now your wife posting, as you've mentioned before that she does that from time to time?
                    She's my mixed doubles partner.

Comment

Working...
                    X