PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Bills Next Week

PhinsFan66
09-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Hey Bill's fans...tough loss today, but good luck next week against my Phins. I really felt the refs totally hosed you guys today....not once, but many times...but then again the refs do work for the New England Patriots.

I was impressed with Buffalo's defense and the way they got all over Brady today...I am not sure why they stopped attacking him. I also thought Losman had a really good day, with the exception of the safety.

I am looking forward to seeing the Bills in Miami...hopefully they won't be using the same refs they did in today's Pats-Bills game.

Good luck.

thebuffalobills4
09-10-2006, 09:17 PM
good luck to ya guys too,hoping the bills and phins will be a good game to watch

Luisito23
09-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Yeah good luck to us too, thankfully we won't need it though......:fishfry: :fishfry:...

GO BILLS!!!!!

Devin
09-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Hey Bill's fans...tough loss today, but good luck next week against my Phins. I really felt the refs totally hosed you guys today....not once, but many times...but then again the refs do work for the New England Patriots.

I was impressed with Buffalo's defense and the way they got all over Brady today...I am not sure why they stopped attacking him. I also thought Losman had a really good day, with the exception of the safety.

I am looking forward to seeing the Bills in Miami...hopefully they won't be using the same refs they did in today's Pats-Bills game.

Good luck.

Same here bro, at the very least should be a good ball game!

!Papacrunk!
09-10-2006, 10:02 PM
If there is a challenge, I think Saban may use one of those t-shirt launchers to knock down a ref w/ the red challenge flag. Hopefully both teams got rid of their 1st game jitters and will play some better football for all 4 quarters.

Mitchy moo
09-10-2006, 10:14 PM
It looks to be a great game. The teams lost 2 different ways against 2 tough opponents but I think I'd rather face batch than Brady anyday.

!Papacrunk!
09-10-2006, 10:17 PM
It looks to be a great game. The teams lost 2 different ways against 2 tough opponents but I think I'd rather face batch than Brady anyday.

Skooby, if you play tennis, I'm sure you have a great backhand shot.

Mitchy moo
09-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Skooby, if you play tennis, I'm sure you have a great backhand shot.

I do & I knew that you catch that, lol. I was just throwing that in.

!Papacrunk!
09-10-2006, 10:27 PM
I do & I knew that you catch that, lol. I was just throwing that in.
Wait a minute, if you caught that, does this mean it's now your wife posting, as you've mentioned before that she does that from time to time?

Mitchy moo
09-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Wait a minute, if you caught that, does this mean it's now your wife posting, as you've mentioned before that she does that from time to time?

She's my mixed doubles partner.