X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

0-2

0-2. It's either going to be Miami or us. Here's to hoping the Bills squish the fish next week.
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: 0-2

Originally posted by RedEyE
    0-2. It's either going to be Miami or us. Here's to hoping the Bills squish the fish next week.
    d

WOW, If ever I was gonna be blastin a post it was this one based on the title. I thought for sure you were predicting us 0 and 2.

Anyways, I thought we had a chance against NE, but now Im convinced we can BEAT the Fins!!!!!

We can win this game, we need to BUILD on the NE game and not give up after a tough loss.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

Iff Buffalo plays the Fish like we played the Patriots/Refs today we will be 1-1 no question!

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

our D is going to get trounced and they won't be able to keep the O on the field long enough to win.

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

ok, I quoted someone.

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

We need Spikes & Vincent out there to do it

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
              d

WOW, If ever I was gonna be blastin a post it was this one based on the title. I thought for sure you were predicting us 0 and 2.

Anyways, I thought we had a chance against NE, but now Im convinced we can BEAT the Fins!!!!!

We can win this game, we need to BUILD on the NE game and not give up after a tough loss.
              It will be interesting to say the least. Miami has had some extra time to prepare for Buffalo next week. Culpepper won't get worse but more than likely progressively better as I noticed he was favoring his knee last week. So with time his accuracy will go up. The Dolphins have bigger weapons on offense then NE. Especially if DP can step it up a notch.

The Bills O should be able to tire out that old slowing D Miami has put together. JP could have a really big day himself.

Comment

• RedEyE
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                We need Spikes & Vincent out there to do it
                I'm eager to see the injury report tomorrow.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• PhinsFan66
                    Phins Rule
                    • Nov 2004

Yep, the Bills will be 0-2 next week....good thread.

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PhinsFan66
                      Yep, the Bills will be 0-2 next week....good thread.
                      U don't read real good du ewe?

Comment

• X-Era
                        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
                        It will be interesting to say the least. Miami has had some extra time to prepare for Buffalo next week. Culpepper won't get worse but more than likely progressively better as I noticed he was favoring his knee last week. So with time his accuracy will go up. The Dolphins have bigger weapons on offense then NE. Especially if DP can step it up a notch.

The Bills O should be able to tire out that old slowing D Miami has put together. JP could have a really big day himself.
                        Heres whats different:

I dont know how you came to the conclusion that the Fins WR's or even TE or ends are better than NE's. I in fact think NE has the upper hand on both counts But MOSTLY, Culpepper has NEVER had the pocket presence of Brady. I honestly believe Brady has the best pocket presence of ANY starting NFL QB.

That said, if we play with the same intensity as far as QB pressure, we will not only sack Culpepper, we will BLAST him for at least a forced fumble. Brady was able to counter our pass pressure with plays, Culpepper will throw picks or incompletions.

Ronnie Brown doesnt hold a candle to Dillon and a never-seen-before Maroney. Brown wont do squat against us IMO.

Now, where we have a TOUGHER row to hoe is with our O versus their D. They will n ow have a full week to figure out what we do on O, we caught the Pats clueless for a while. Furthermore, their D looked better than the Pats D IMO even though they got beat by Pitt.

However, I predict that we match the intensity we showed today and we beat the Fins and go 1 and 1 in our division.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                          • Mar 2004

Heres whats different:

I dont know how you came to the conclusion that the Fins WR's or even TE or ends are better than NE's. I in fact think NE has the upper hand on both counts But MOSTLY, Culpepper has NEVER had the pocket presence of Brady. I honestly believe Brady has the best pocket presence of ANY starting NFL QB.

That said, if we play with the same intensity as far as QB pressure, we will not only sack Culpepper, we will BLAST him for at least a forced fumble. Brady was able to counter our pass pressure with plays, Culpepper will throw picks or incompletions.

Ronnie Brown doesnt hold a candle to Dillon and a never-seen-before Maroney. Brown wont do squat against us IMO.

Now, where we have a TOUGHER row to hoe is with our O versus their D. They will n ow have a full week to figure out what we do on O, we caught the Pats clueless for a while. Furthermore, their D looked better than the Pats D IMO even though they got beat by Pitt.

However, I predict that we match the intensity we showed today and we beat the Fins and go 1 and 1 in our division.
                          Well I guess this post will serve as one of two purposes.

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

Heres whats different:

Dillion better than Ronnie Brown... difficult to say. Brown still has much to prove, but for purposes of debate, I give the upper hand to Dillion. I will say though that the Bills gave up over 180 yards on the ground today. If that doesn't stop soon (practice this week), Brown can do no wrong.

Brady over Culpepper: Brady hands down, but Culpepper is no slouch. A lot of you guys are greatly under estimating his abilities. The guy is a seasoned QB that is probably on a downward slide in his career, but can manage the game with the best of them. Don't count him out. He's a threat whether you want to believe it or not. This guy is no Feidler/Feely and has thrown well over 300+ ypg since entering the league, more times then all of Buffalo's QB's combined since Jim Kelly retired.

Chambers is better than any NE WR. Chambers has dominated the Bills in games past. Kind of like Thurman Thomas was with the Jets, he knows how to get under the Bills skin and cause all kinds of nasty afflictions. He was a non-factor in Pittsburgh and I can guarantee that won't happen against B-lo.

Watson vs McMichaels. I'm calling this one a draw. Both are equally effective in their own way. Buffalo has been notorius for giving up big play to TEs and today proved that they weren't doing a great job of stopping that trend.

Welker has proven that he can work the slot with the best of them. This guy is Deion Branch with speed and if the Bills do find a way to shut down Chambers and McMichaels, then you'll more than likely hear this guy's name blasted repeatedly.

Dolphins OL is definitly weaker than the Patriots, but they didn't play as horrible as the Pats OL did this week either.

Saban and Mularkey not going to beat the mind of Bellichick.

All in all my point is Miami is nothing to take lightly. It's an upward battle for the Bills.
                            Last edited by RedEyE; 09-10-2006, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• bluehaze
                              • Sep 2006

Heres whats different:

I think your sorely mistaken! If Pittsburgh couldn't "BLAST" Culpepper for a fumble I don't see how you guys stand much chance. Culpepper has as good a pocket presence as Brady showed today as well LOL. And I predict Ronnie Brown runs for 150+ :p Everyones discounting the Phins all of a sudden because they lost to the Steelers, well hell in New Englands current form they would have lost to the Steelers as well.

Tough loss today, I know that was a heartbreaker for you guys. Don't get too confident though wouldn't want to break your hearts again next week

J/K GL Next week everyone, lookin forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X