• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

After taking in all the posts today / tonight

We are all impressed with how the Bills played in general. They did nothing specific to Kill themselves nor to hand the game away on any one given play. One of my biggest fears was us shooting ourselves in the foot on one play or more but we really didn't dp that. We had some questionable calls against us by the refs and some non calls that could of helped us here and there. There was no pass interferences in the end zone to put the ball at the one and besides JP falling down for a safety, he didn't fumble the ball as he might of in previous starts. The announcer's even acknowledged that if JP smelled to much heat he'd toss it away instead of killing himself.

Overall a good effort and with a few tweaks here and there, we could of easily came out ahead in the game. This is alot more than the press and many even here expected too see. I enjoyed the game and found out that JP and crew look like a midly disorganized but talented crew that when properly used and motivated could be more than dangerous even this season. I think we have alot more to look forward to then look away from, god bless.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: After taking in all the posts today / tonight

Second-half penalties and lack of scoring is a concern.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
      Second-half penalties and lack of scoring is a concern.
      You are right but we didn't kill ourselves on one big play.

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
        We are all impressed with how the Bills played in general. They did nothing specific to Kill themselves nor to hand the game away on any one given play. One of my biggest fears was us shooting ourselves in the foot on one play or more but we really didn't dp that. We had some questionable calls against us by the refs and some non calls that could of helped us here and there. There was no pass interferences in the end zone to put the ball at the one and besides JP falling down for a safety, he didn't fumble the ball as he might of in previous starts. The announcer's even acknowledged that if JP smelled to much heat he'd toss it away instead of killing himself.

Overall a good effort and with a few tweaks here and there, we could of easily came out ahead in the game. This is alot more than the press and many even here expected too see. I enjoyed the game and found out that JP and crew look like a midly disorganized but talented crew that when properly used and motivated could be more than dangerous even this season. I think we have alot more to look forward to then look away from, god bless.
        I am impressed with your assessment and will take it a bit farter.

They looked like a TB defense with a 2004 Bengals offense minus Chad Johnson.

I see a young team on O learning to play with a young but sound o-line and a young but talented QB, RB, and WR's. On D I see a swarming group of speedsters who are undersized.

As I said before, my question mark is with our D depth. Im worried about our nickel package and backup DB's who have done NOTHING to warrant even being on the field at all much less playing on critical downs.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by jp-era
          I am impressed with your assessment and will take it a bit farter.

They looked like a TB defense with a 2004 Bengals offense minus Chad Johnson.

I see a young team on O learning to play with a young but sound o-line and a young but talented QB, RB, and WR's. On D I see a swarming group of speedsters who are undersized.

As I said before, my question mark is with our D depth. Im worried about our nickel package and backup DB's who have done NOTHING to warrant even being on the field at all much less playing on critical downs.
          Thanks JP, that means alot to me, you always post up hard and clean.

Comment

Working...
          X