PDA

View Full Version : All in all an 8 out of 10

northernbillfan
09-11-2006, 12:47 AM
A productive start to the 2006 season.

Not to reiterate what everyone else has said today, but I liked the way things looked for the team.

They are getting better offensively, JP is settling nicely. Price, Evans, Reed, Parrish will be feared very soon. The one two punch at RB will have defenses shaking their heads.

A couple of issues to iron out like short yardage defense and giving up the deep plays during crucial drives, or any drives for that matter, and this is one heck of a team.

I'm proud of the way the Bills played today. I'm not proud how they finished, but this was frikkin NE and not the Jests or Arizona. Had we lost ugly to them, then I would be pissed.

I give the team an 8 out of 10

northernbillfan
09-11-2006, 12:48 AM
And the dang hands to the back penalties killed us twice

Historian
09-11-2006, 06:59 AM
Both ticky-tack calls NBF.

Overall, I like the progress the team has made, and think that they're in the middle of the pack...not 27th or 28th like the "experts" say.

How would you like to be a Packer fan this morning?

mybills
09-11-2006, 07:33 AM
I'm proud of the way the Bills played today. I'm not proud how they finished, but this was frikkin NE and not the Jests or Arizona. Had we lost ugly to them, then I would be pissed.
Brady was right in the post game interview.."We played ugly, and we couldn't throw the ball. I don't blame the fans for booing us at half time."

mayotm
09-11-2006, 08:42 AM
I'm very encouraged by the Bills performance. I think they are going to be better than a lot of us expected. JP looked much better than last year. They were a little conservative with him, but I think they will open things up some as the season progresses. This could end up being one of the best rookie draft classes the Bills ever had. Jauron seem to have hired good assistants. Both the offensive and defensive game plans were solid. I think better things are on the horizon for our Bills.

ICE74129
09-11-2006, 09:10 AM
Outstanding post/ Thread

northernbillfan
09-11-2006, 11:28 AM
They were ticky tack calls Billsology, but blocking from behind is blocking from behind.

YardRat
09-11-2006, 12:19 PM
I give them a six....there definitely were some positive aspects to yesterday's game, but not enough to grade out higher than average or slightly above.

Inetpub
09-11-2006, 12:23 PM
I too would give them a 6.

If we lost and are at an 8/10 then what were the pats? 9/10? thats rediculous cause they were crap.

I give them a six....there definitely were some positive aspects to yesterday's game, but not enough to grade out higher than average or slightly above.

That about sums up alot of it. We were ok and improving. Lets hope we learn from it and bring on the fins!

ublinkwescore
09-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Both ticky-tack calls NBF.

Overall, I like the progress the team has made, and think that they're in the middle of the pack...not 27th or 28th like the "experts" say.

How would you like to be a Packer fan this morning?

If I were a Packers fan, I'd be calling for Brett Favre's head right now.

Just retire you old fart - your best days are long behind you - accept it.

Inetpub
09-11-2006, 01:35 PM
If I were a Packers fan, I'd be calling for Brett Favre's head right now.

Just retire you old fart - your best days are long behind you - accept it.

LOL. Cant say I agree with you more. And to add insult to injury, this is the "Best Green Bay team" hes ever played with. LOL.

ublinkwescore
09-11-2006, 01:36 PM
He's going scenile on the field - that's too long of a career for his body.

I think it's time for them to throw Aaron Rodgers to the wolves and start putting the jury out on him.

Inetpub
09-11-2006, 01:40 PM
Can we get a refund for Nall? Maybe afew draft picks :)

Seeing as Brett Farve's only reason to return this year is retirement money, I dont see why he wouldnt be mentoring a heir to his thrown.

CAbills
09-11-2006, 01:48 PM
Brady was right in the post game interview.."We played ugly, and we couldn't throw the ball. I don't blame the fans for booing us at half time."

Packers new they were going to be bad. What about a Tampa Bay or the media darlings Carolina fans.

The last buffalo fan
09-11-2006, 02:03 PM
:bandwagon

Kerr
09-11-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm already looking forward to the next game vs the pats at home. The pats aren't going to pull another win out of their ass in that game.