• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Bill Belichick - press conference - re:Bills

"Buffalo is a good football team.
    They have a lot of explosive players, they are well coached, and the staff does good job. We have to do a better job with good coaching and a better job of playing. They gave us a lot of trouble for us to get better, so that is what we are going to do."

Get the latest breaking news, sports, entertainment and obituaries in Providence, RI from The Providence Journal.

He gives us more credit than Nancy.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Bill Belichick - press conference - re:Bills

Yeah, but Belichick doesn't know nearly as much about football as the negative posters on this board.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

what's he going to say?

"Buffalo's a crap team. That's why it took a safety in the fourth quarter for us to finally beat them"? Please- he needs to keep his players' confidence up and avoid giving the Bills bulletin board material for the rematch.

You people put way too much stock in what players and coaches say to the media.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        Yeah, but Belichick doesn't know nearly as much about football as the negative posters on this board.
        its either an issue of intentional baiting (TOS Violation) or pure stupidity. I think its both

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Tom Brady -
          Q. On the interception, was it a ball you knew you under threw, I mean you knew early you shouldn’t have thrown it in retrospect, or was he open?

TB: I think I just made a bad throw. It was a perfect coverage for the route and Ben (Watson) ran nice, and I tried to line it in there to him.

And I should have put some air on to it.

Q. Do you think you got away with one today?

TB: Well, we know we didn't play very well. So you know, getting away with one, I don't think they played as well as they would have liked to either.

So I think it is very much like the first game of the year for both teams.
          Get the latest breaking news, sports, entertainment and obituaries in Providence, RI from The Providence Journal.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

I don't put much stock into what Belidick says. He's a known liar, cheat, and a sneak.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DevilPaul
              I don't put much stock into what Belidick says. He's a known liar, cheat, and a sneak.
              so you think he's lying about this?
              They have a lot of explosive players, they are well coached, and the staff does a good job"

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                My IQ Test results came back negative
                • Oct 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                what's he going to say?

"Buffalo's a crap team. That's why it took a safety in the fourth quarter for us to finally beat them"? Please- he needs to keep his players' confidence up and avoid giving the Bills bulletin board material for the rematch.

You people put way too much stock in what players and coaches say to the media.
                Well should we take more stock into the coaches and playersand what they say about the team ...or you op seriously.?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                  so you think he's lying about this?
                  They have a lot of explosive players, they are well coached, and the staff does a good job"
                  We almost won and after talking with other non-Bills fans today they thought we we're going to win it. They couldn't believe how well we played against NE and we looked good. Whatever BB thinks is fine, we'll just plunge him on the next game and thank him for the compliments. Just once lately I wish came out on the right side of the refs.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
                    Well should we take more stock into the coaches and playersand what they say about the team ...or you op seriously.?
                    My opinion is my opinion- take it for what it's worth.

But coaches and players have to play a PR game with the media- they're trying to maintain a good appearance, avoid criticism and keep their team's (and to a lesser extent, fans') morale high. They also need to avoid motivating their opponents.

So anything they say on the record has to be taken with a grain of salt. Even if Bellicheck thinks we completely sucked and the only reason we hung in is because the Pats played sloppy, he's not going to say it publically.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Did you even click on the link, Op? He didn't have to say that at all. It was before he was even asked the first question. He said it because it's true - whether YOU believe it or NOT!

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                        Did you even click on the link, Op? He didn't have to say that at all. It was before he was even asked the first question. He said it because it's true - whether YOU believe it or NOT!
                        It may very well be true- I'm not arguing that.

But the fact that Bellicheck said it to the media has no bearing on the truth of the statement. He would have have said it regardless of whether or not it's true because it's in his interest to say it.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                          • Oct 2002

Op if the bills make the playoffs this year i dont wanna hear you even congratlating them all you do is hate its pathetic.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
                            Op if the bills make the playoffs this year i dont wanna hear you even congratlating them all you do is hate its pathetic.
                            All I do is criticize- that's not the same as hating.

And I'll stop criticizing when this team starts winning. So far that hasn't happened.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                              • Oct 2002

So you call your self a fan? When all you do is dig deep and find EVERY little bad thing that our team does and not realzie we almsot a "top 5" team at there own home not to mention it was a devision rival. And for someone who said you dont care about winning or losing this year its all about devolpemnt. Im pretty damn sure we looked ALOT better as a team then in the past. No TO's A rookie INT that should/coulda been a TD. Some questionable calls screwed us. But all in all we played well and JP only made on big misstake but its the firrst game we know hes gonna make mistakes. So why are you so unhappy with the team? We appear to be getting better and you cant sya were getting worse man. jesus your accting liek a hipocrete. Frist you dont care about winnign now youll be happy when we start winning.?

Comment

Working...
                              X