PDA

View Full Version : I love this quote by losman.

ICE74129
09-11-2006, 12:13 PM
"I'm glad coach called it, I think it was the right call," Losman said. "If we want to be the offense we want to be and the team we want to be, we have to have that attitude. We have to say 'fourth and one, no question, let's go for it.' We just drove 80 yards down the field, you want us to let up on fourth and one? You must be crazy. I'm glad he called it; it showed confidence. Lets call it again and next time we'll make it."

BY GOD!

ublinkwescore
09-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Spoken like a champion.

Jan Reimers
09-11-2006, 01:21 PM
"I'm glad coach called it, I think it was the right call," Losman said. "If we want to be the offense we want to be and the team we want to be, we have to have that attitude. We have to say 'fourth and one, no question, let's go for it.' We just drove 80 yards down the field, you want us to let up on fourth and one? You must be crazy. I'm glad he called it; it showed confidence. Lets call it again and next time we'll make it."

BY GOD!
Excellent. JP is going to be a good one real soon, and perhaps a great one in time.

Inetpub
09-11-2006, 01:31 PM
Although im about to get flamed, 4th and 1 with an almost guaranteed field goal is without the stupidest call to run it and try it.

We have to say 'fourth and one, no question, let's go for it.'

If thats the case, im sure hes going to be fourth and one many more times in his career. will he try it then? Not likely. The correct choice was to kick the field goal and take the points. 3 points is 3 points. We gambled, we lost. Was it the correct choice? NO. we gambled, we lost. There is no way im going to try to run on fourth and one all the time without thinking about it. What if it was on our 10 yard line. fourth and one. Do we gamble? HELL NO. This was a gamble and we lost. Admit that.

YardRat
09-11-2006, 01:34 PM
JP just needs to remember to remind Willis in the huddle that it's fourth, not third, down.

ICE74129
09-11-2006, 01:34 PM
JP just needs to remember to remind Willis in the huddle that it's fourth, not third, down.

Willis can't count that high

Inetpub
09-11-2006, 01:36 PM
ICE74129
Quote:
Originally Posted by YardRat

Willis can't count that high

LOL

TacklingDummy
09-11-2006, 01:47 PM

BY GOD!

Was Losman suppose to say " I wish the coach didn't call it, I think it was the wrong call". " If we want to be the offense we want to be and the team we want to be, we have to have a QB with a brain. We have to say, 'oh look the endzone line, I better not stay here and take this safety'. The game is tied, you want me to scramble around and try to make a play instead of just getting rid of it? You must be crazy. I'm glad he called it, it showed why I will never be a good QB in the NFL. Lets call it again and next time I'll fumble it in the endzone for a touchdown like last year."

Jan Reimers
09-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Was Losman suppose to say " I wish the coach didn't call it, I think it was the wrong call". " If we want to be the offense we want to be and the team we want to be, we have to have a QB with a brain. We have to say, 'oh look the endzone line, I better not stay here and take this safety'. The game is tied, you want me to scramble around and try to make a play instead of just getting rid of it? You must be crazy. I'm glad he called it, it showed why I will never be a good QB in the NFL. Lets call it again and next time I'll fumble it in the endzone for a touchdown like last year."
TD, at least your posts are consistent. I've never expected much from them, and so far, you haven't disappointed me.

L.A. Playa
09-11-2006, 02:04 PM
what seems odd to me is the people who love Losman seem to hate McGahee and they post the same kinda crap about McGahee that they say they hate to see from those that hate Losman, seems hypocritical

ICE74129
09-11-2006, 02:45 PM
what seems odd to me is the people who love Losman seem to hate McGahee and they post the same kinda crap about McGahee that they say they hate to see from those that hate Losman, seems hypocritical

Huge difference. JP stays here and busts his butt. Willis sits in Miami, loses a few pounds then comes in and acts like he doesn't give a ****. JP = wanting to be a great player. Willis = show me the money and the next madden tourney.

L.A. Playa
09-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Huge difference. JP stays here and busts his butt. Willis sits in Miami, loses a few pounds then comes in and acts like he doesn't give a ****. JP = wanting to be a great player. Willis = show me the money and the next madden tourney.

Willis came into the season in the best shape of his life while busting his butt in Miami, for Optional Team Activities, you are hypocrit Ice, tell me if you where on vacation and your job asked you to come to work but they werent gonna pay you would you ??/ get off McGahee's ass Adrian Peterson couldnt hold Mcgahee's jock though because he is a Sooner he would probably love to sniff it

Jan Reimers
09-11-2006, 02:54 PM
I neither love nor hate either one, although I am admittedly a bigger fan of JP. I have said that both should be given this whole season to produce. If either, or both, fail, we should go in a different direction.

Right now, I simply like JP's attitude better, and therefore his chances of improving. I truly hope Willis gets better, also, but he doesn't seem to have the competitive drive, leadership, or team-first attitude that JP has.

L.A. Playa
09-11-2006, 03:01 PM
I neither love nor hate either one, although I am admittedly a bigger fan of JP. I have said that both should be given this whole season to produce. If either, or both, fail, we should go in a different direction.

Right now, I simply like JP's attitude better, and therefore his chances of improving. I truly hope Willis gets better, also, but he doesn't seem to have the competitive drive, leadership, or team-first attitude that JP has.

well JP's stat line just by itself really wasnt that impressive yesterday as was Willis's stat line wasnt impressive.

People are applauding JP's performance and are bashing Willis's all Ia m saying is give them a full season and see what happens because each players success depends on the other being succesful

justasportsfan
09-11-2006, 03:02 PM
what seems odd to me is the people who love Losman seem to hate McGahee and they post the same kinda crap about McGahee that they say they hate to see from those that hate Losman, seems hypocritical:10:

ublinkwescore
09-11-2006, 03:09 PM

STFU - you bring nothing to the table EVER.

Just disappear please for the love of god.

TacklingDummy
09-11-2006, 03:15 PM
STFU - you bring nothing to the table EVER.

Just disappear please for the love of god.

When you start paying for my internet service, you can tell me what sites I can goto. Until then, STFU.

Meathead
09-11-2006, 03:22 PM
how many years into his pro career did jim kelly stop wanting to go for every one i cant remember

great quality in a player

thank god thats the coaches call

usually

ICE74129
09-11-2006, 03:28 PM
Willis came into the season in the best shape of his life while busting his butt in Miami, for Optional Team Activities, you are hypocrit Ice, tell me if you where on vacation and your job asked you to come to work but they werent gonna pay you would you ??/ get off McGahee's ass Adrian Peterson couldnt hold Mcgahee's jock though because he is a Sooner he would probably love to sniff it

LMAO first off Im not a hypocrit. the NFL is 24/7 365 now. Thats why they make the millions. JP is a team player, Willis is a money wanter.

And what does AD have to do with willis? AD has proven himself over the last 2 years and the last 2 games. Willis the over hyped one, did it only in one season. AD is exactly the type of player we need on the Bills. Willis needs to go join al davis

ICE74129
09-11-2006, 03:30 PM
well JP's stat line just by itself really wasnt that impressive yesterday as was Willis's stat line wasnt impressive.

People are applauding JP's performance and are bashing Willis's all Ia m saying is give them a full season and see what happens because each players success depends on the other being succesful

Its not about stats, its about heart and Willis has none.

L.A. Playa
09-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Its not about stats, its about heart and Willis has none.

how do you know, seems as if it takes alot of heart to come back from a a career threatining injury

L.A. Playa
09-11-2006, 03:35 PM
LMAO first off Im not a hypocrit. the NFL is 24/7 365 now. Thats why they make the millions. JP is a team player, Willis is a money wanter.

And what does AD have to do with willis? AD has proven himself over the last 2 years and the last 2 games. Willis the over hyped one, did it only in one season. AD is exactly the type of player we need on the Bills. Willis needs to go join al davis

Peterson will be the next Sooner bust who pads stats against inferior competition and I think you need to go join Al Davis and stop being a hypocrit

ICE74129
09-11-2006, 03:42 PM
how do you know, seems as if it takes alot of heart to come back from a a career threatining injury

hell pay me that kind of jack and I will come back from a mass shark attack and a flaming car wreck. Its all about money, not heart

ICE74129
09-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Peterson will be the next Sooner bust who pads stats against inferior competition and I think you need to go join Al Davis and stop being a hypocrit

We will see soon enough

L.A. Playa
09-11-2006, 03:46 PM
hell pay me that kind of jack and I will come back from a mass shark attack and a flaming car wreck. Its all about money, not heart

and of course you are the expert on the matter, if you want people to give JP a fair chance at 16 games you should give every other player including Willis the same oppurtunity or you are the biggest hypocrit of them all

you being a world class coach should also know that JP will not succedd unless Willis succeeds and Willis will not Succeed unless JP succedd they are dependant upon each others performance

ICE74129
09-12-2006, 06:37 AM
and of course you are the expert on the matter, if you want people to give JP a fair chance at 16 games you should give every other player including Willis the same oppurtunity or you are the biggest hypocrit of them all

you being a world class coach should also know that JP will not succedd unless Willis succeeds and Willis will not Succeed unless JP succedd they are dependant upon each others performance

No, you can find guys like A train that can succeed and help JP out. Hell some are still FA's on the street and most have more heart than Willis.

Again the difference between JP and willis is work ethic, team attitude, and HEART. JP wants to be the best, Willis (without doing anything) Wants to be PAID the best.

BTW Willis has had more than his share of game time, He still isn't amounting to spit.