X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBillsStampede
    • Aug 2005

More ESPN Bull.........

I stumbled across this article by Eric Karabell on ESPN Insider talking about new fantasy stars.

His exact words were "JP Losman just didn't look good, did he? Looked pressured, nervous, didn't know where to throw the ball. His sack in the end zone cost his team the game, and he couldn't drive the team after that."

What a bunch of bull**** I want to find that guy and kick his sorry ass.
    SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!
  • bflojohn
    • Aug 2005

Re: More ESPN Bull.........

As he's laying there motionless, give him one last "shot" for me!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

Can I pee on his unconscious body?

They seem to forget one simple fact - his qb rating should be higher than Brady's.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Well..there's one guy who didn't watch the game yesterday
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• IAG
          • Jan 2005

Losman stinks

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
            Can I pee on his unconscious body?

They seem to forget one simple fact - his qb rating should be higher than Brady's.
            The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

86.1 to 82.3 Yep
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• cordog
              eat, drink, and be merry
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
              Well..there's one guy who didn't watch the game yesterday

Thats exactly right Phil. He didn't watch the game. He may have caught a couple drives, but he didnt watch the game. And the little quote about J.P not being able to drive afterwards, if it wasn't for the Royal hands to the back AFTER Price was out of bounds, he would have driven the team.

Comment

• Irish Phin Fan
                • Jul 2006

ESPN= Patriots fans.

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

If anybody just watched the highlights produced by ESPN and not the game they would probably say exactly what this clown was saying. If they wanted to they could make Brady look bad but you know ESPN. Always support the big city teams because they have more $$ and the hell with small market teams.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                    • Jan 2004

I was just stuck in a restaurant watching NFL Live or whatever the **** it is called.

They were making a plethora of excuses for Chris Simms after he threw 900 interceptions.

They also seemed to get a hard on over Eli Manning's "amazing pass" to Plaxico Burress... substitute "pass" with "catch" and they might have been right.

It amazes me that some of you guys still turn to these goons for news. They are bonafied Bills-bashers. Why? I have no clue.

Losman could have thrown 6 TD passes and rushed for 300 yards and he would still "have room for a lot of improvement" in their eyes.

Who cares? Those who watched the game and know what Losman can do should not take any stock into what these bumbling idiots consider as "truth".

I was actually very impressed. I thought he would struggle a lot more than he did. He looked great in the first half - not so good in the second half, though the entire team looked terrible.

He made some amazing plays - like the first drive of the game where he picked up the bad snap and could have taken a sack, instead he threw a 20 yard pass to Josh Reed. He also should have been sacked twice as much as the stat sheet said.

I bet ESPN left those parts out?

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Irish Phin Fan
                      ESPN= Patriots fans.
                      You are exactly right. If anyone has ever watched the behind-the-scenes SportsCenter show, you just might notice that the director, who decides what is aired and what is read by the anchors, just happens to be from Boston, along with half of his staff. Yes I know the HQ is in Connecticuit, but it's kind of odd. And wouldn't you know, you see the Patriots and Red Sox are featured on ESPN quite often.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jamze132
                        You are exactly right. If anyone has ever watched the behind-the-scenes SportsCenter show, you just might notice that the director, who decides what is aired and what is read by the anchors, just happens to be from Boston, along with half of his staff. Yes I know the HQ is in Connecticuit, but it's kind of odd. And wouldn't you know, you see the Patriots and Red Sox are featured on ESPN quite often.
                        ESPN has become a local sports network for New England and New York, and occassionaly Philadelphia as long as they're doing good.

Mix in a few "controversial" players and that is about all they are good for. It's so cookie cutter and redundant it makes you want to vomit all over the place just to feel a little better.

Even when I went on the interview there I had very odd vibes. They definitely think they are the ****, when all they really do is smell like it. There was just a very cocky aura around the entire place that didn't sit well with me.

It sucks, when I was younger they actually were a very respectable network, now all they care about is pushing their own products (get ESPN mobile, sign up to be an ESPN insider, did we tell you about ESPN mobile yet?) and giving each personality a schtick instead of just doing what they started off doing - reporting sports news.

Too bad nobody has the capital to create any competition for them because ESPN would be pummeled into the freaking ground worse than the Kansas City Royals.

Anybody notice the minute Disney bought them out they have gone down hill?

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                          • Feb 2005

LONG LIVE THE NFL NETWORK... DEATH TO ESPN!
                          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                            • Apr 2004

I remember when ESPN used to be cool. I mean they really knew their **** and actually has a sense of humor. They really got way too big and the knowledge pool has been seriously diluted with a bunch of pi$$ers. I guess that's what happens when you have no competition.
                            Last edited by ParanoidAndroid; 09-11-2006, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• jamze132
                              Don’t hate…
                              • Jun 2003

All the good acnhors are gone. Guys like Charlie Steiner and Keith Olberman. The only good anchors still there are Chris Berman and Dan Patrick.

Comment

Working...
                              X