justasportsfan
09-11-2006, 04:12 PM
7-8 pm. Can anyone post a stream or save the interview? :idunno:

bills_7
09-11-2006, 05:14 PM
just goto WRG's website

JJamezz
09-11-2006, 07:07 PM
I don't imagine WGR will post an hour long show, so I recorded it. Anybody who wants to hear it let me know.

I thought it was great, I really enjoyed it. Lee's a really smart kid. Josh Reed was this weeks' guest, he was on for the last 10 mins or so. The Lee Evans show will be on every Monday night from 7-8.

Kerr
09-11-2006, 07:13 PM
There's an article from the boston media that says how ellis hobbs owned evans. I wish Lee would have burned that mf'er.

Carlton Bailey
09-11-2006, 07:46 PM
There's an article from the boston media that says how ellis hobbs owned evans. I wish Lee would have burned that mf'er.

That's going to be bulletin board fodder for the teams' next matchup. I guarantee the Bills are going to beat the Patriots in RWS. It's a foregone conclusion to me. Buffalo will win their next three games and enter Chi town 3-1.

BAM
09-11-2006, 07:47 PM
That's going to be bulletin board fodder for the teams' next matchup. I guarantee the Bills are going to beat the Patriots in RWS. It's a foregone conclusion to me. Buffalo will win their next three games and enter Chi town 3-1.

That's what I'm talkin' about! I applaud your optimism. :clap: