PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Sucks (Deion Branch Trade)

gr8slayer
09-11-2006, 04:14 PM
That will give NE two freaking first rounders next year. That sucks bad for us.

gr8slayer
09-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like they have had more years with two first round picks than anyone in the past decade?

L.A. Playa
09-11-2006, 04:20 PM
what sucks even more is this is the third thread today about the same topic

TacklingDummy
09-11-2006, 04:20 PM
What's better a Top 5 pick and a 32nd to 37th pick or 2 picks around 28 to 32?

Bill Brasky
09-11-2006, 04:23 PM
it boggles my mind that the Bills couldn't get a 2nd rounder for Eric Moulds, yet Seattle is ready and willing to give the NE PATRIOTS a first round pick for a very overrated WR, IMO.

TacklingDummy
09-11-2006, 04:24 PM
it boggles my mind that the Bills couldn't get a 2nd rounder for Eric Moulds, yet Seattle is ready and willing to give the NE PATRIOTS a first round pick for a very overrated WR, IMO.

The first round pick will be around the 29th to 32nd pick. NE didnt actually get a steal out of dealing Branch.

dplus47
09-11-2006, 04:26 PM
the pats could get a first rounder for a pair of belichick's stained tighty-whities. i'm only surprised they didn't get a mid round pick as well.

Jeff1220
09-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Moulds is in his twilight on the field. Branch just got warmed up.

Bill Brasky
09-11-2006, 04:31 PM
The first round pick will be around the 29th to 32nd pick. NE didnt actually get a steal out of dealing Branch.
Don't take that to the bank TD.

Seattle barely squeeked by DETROIT. They didn't even score a touchdown against one of the worst defenses in the league.

And Arizona is an up and coming team that I think will win the NFC West...

I'm not putting too much stock into any team after just 1 game, but conisdering that Seattle has the best RB in the NFL and a pretty decent QB yet still failed to put the ball in the endzone against a far lesser opponent, I don't think they'll be as good as many presume. Looks like Hutchinson was more valuable than most thought?

L.A. Playa
09-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Arizona made Alex Smith look like teh second coming of Joe Montana yesterday, I dont think Seattle needs to shake in their boots over them this year

Bill Brasky
09-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Arizona made Alex Smith look like teh second coming of Joe Montana yesterday, I dont think Seattle needs to shake in their boots over them this year
Matt Hasslebeck
Shaun Alexander
WR's?

vs.

Kurt Warner
Edgerrin James
Larry Fitzgerald
Anquan Boldin

I'd take the latter.

Arizona's D is suspect, but with an offense like that they'll never be out of a game.

Seattle barely outscored a team led by John Kitna

L.A. Playa
09-11-2006, 04:44 PM
what do you want to bet that Seattle wins that division

TacklingDummy
09-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Matt Hasslebeck
Shaun Alexander
WR's?

vs.

Kurt Warner
Edgerrin James
Larry Fitzgerald
Anquan Boldin

I'd take the latter.

WRs: Jackson and Branch

I agree, I'd take Warner, James, Fitz and Boldin over the Seahawks O. Don't forget Arizona also has Leinart waiting in the wings. I think Leinart should be thanking God he fell to Arizona in the draft.

Bill Brasky
09-11-2006, 04:46 PM
WRs: Jackson and Branch

I agree, I'd take Warner, James, Fitz and Boldin over the Seahawks O. Don't forget Arizona also has Leinart waiting in the wings. I think Leinart should be thanking God he fell to Arizona in the draft.

Leinart is a lucky little *****... but I still think Warner has 2 more good years in him, which of course is perfect for little Matty.

TacklingDummy
09-11-2006, 04:50 PM
If Ryan Leaf had James, Fitz and Bolden as weapons his first year, he may still be in the NFL.

Bill Brasky
09-11-2006, 04:57 PM
ha

bluehaze
09-11-2006, 05:26 PM
what do you want to bet that Seattle wins that division

Seeing as how Holmgren is willing to do anything it takes to get them to the Bowl again this year i'm with you. Personally I love the trade without Branch it's that much easier for the Phins to take our Division!

Can't wait to play the Pats all questions should be answered by the end of that game.

bluehaze
09-11-2006, 05:28 PM
I think Leinart should be thanking God he fell to Arizona in the draft.

Surely he's thanking God he didnt fall to the Titans :D