• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feelthepain
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Boy.... Randy Moss,

Looks awsome!!! If you like invisible, I can see where Bill fans think the only reason Daunte had success was because of the superbly talented WR!!! The only problem is if everything Daunte was, was because of Moss then why isn't moss MR.Everything in Oakland where there stacked with talent??? Randy didn't seem to do much for Kerry Collins and so far he doesn't seem to be helping Aaron Brooks!! Maybe Randy was succesful because of Daunte, not the other way around!!
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Boy.... Randy Moss,

Can anyone really help Aaron Brooks look good?

Comment

• feelthepain
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
      Can anyone really help Arron Brooks look good?
      Yeah the "best WR in the league" according to Bill fans!! Joe Horn didn't seem to have a problem making the probowl with Brooks as his QB!! btw, you better pray that JP turns out be half as good as Brooks, he's had a real nice career so far, even though he's gotten a bad rap. You Bill fan love to talk about JP but he hasn't done squat in the NFL and then you trash a guy like Brooks who owns quite a few records in New Orleans that were set by the likes of Archie Manning. Not exactly a slouch.

Comment

• LABillsFan
        • Aug 2002

He got lambasted for calling out Brooks on that pass earlier. Jaws was not in the mood.
        I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• jmb1099
          • Sep 2004

Dude you're really reaching here. I understand your frustration, but Oak line stinks on fire. If they had more than half second to throw Moss could be a factor. Relax, you guys are probably fine.

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

Seriously lol.

While Culpeper sucks equally without Moss, Moss has Aaron Brooks at QB lol. Not to mention the QB starts with the ball every play, to my knowledge Moss has caught everything thats come his way so far tonight.

Whats Culpeper's excuse? Apart from being terrible.
            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• feelthepain
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jmb1099
              Dude you're really reaching here. I understand your frustration, but Oak line stinks on fire. If they had more than half second to throw Moss could be a factor. Relax, you guys are probably fine.

Oaklands line stinks??? I saw a few plays where Brooks was sacked and it was a coverage sack!!! I'm not frustrated at all. I just find it amusing how some people make excuses when it suits them like Bill fans that don't want Miami to have a dominant QB. I also find it hard to believe Randy is much more then Avg. He won't make the probolw this year...at least not for his stats and Brooks won't get much help from Randy because for all the kudos he gets, seldom if ever gives 100%. Daunte Culpepper made Randy a better WR not the other way around. Also Chris Carter helped Randy as much as anybody.

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
                Oaklands line stinks??? I saw a few plays where Brooks was sacked and it was a coverage sack!!! I'm not frustrated at all. I just find it amusing how some people make excuses when it suits them like Bill fans that don't want Miami to have a dominant QB. I also find it hard to believe Randy is much more then Avg. He won't make the probolw this year...at least not for his stats and Brooks won't get much help from Randy because for all the kudos he gets, seldom if ever gives 100%. Daunte Culpepper made Randy a better WR not the other way around. Also Chris Carter helped Randy as much as anybody.
                Then you havent really been watching that Gallery fellow starting at LT is getting his big ass whooped. The Chargers DL/LB's have lived in the backfield thus far.

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

Daunte Culpepper made Randy a better WR not the other way around. Also Chris Carter helped Randy as much as anybody.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                    • May 2003

Oh cry me a f**king river FTP. Are you seriously trying to get sympathy here for the way Bill's fans feel about your overrated QB and your stinking team?

Piss off you freakin' baby.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

FTP, I personally think that daunte has a long long day coming this weekend. He is going to see speed incarnate.

P.S. how often do you see incarnate in a sentence?

Comment

• jmb1099
                        • Sep 2004

Holy cow! I'm sure you're watching the game, so you see the left side of the line getting owned right? You've heard the broadcast team talking about the line getting owned right?
                        Of course Bills fans don't want Miami to have a dominant QB and based upon what happened against week the jury is still out. But I will admit the fact if it ever becomes evident. Marino was a dominant qb for the Fins, Pep's story has yet to be written in a fin uniform.
                        Oh and another sack...raiders oline looks great...

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Devin
                          Seriously lol.

While Culpeper sucks equally without Moss, Moss has Aaron Brooks at QB lol. Not to mention the QB starts with the ball every play, to my knowledge Moss has caught everything thats come his way so far tonight.

Whats Culpeper's excuse? Apart from being terrible.

I sure wish you'd show me JP's stats then have the nerve to laugh at anybody elses QB, oh but JP doesn't have to prove anything because he's a Bill!! You call Daunte Terrible, but you give Brady credit for being a great QB. Well Brady has never in his entire career had:

30 TD's in a season

Thrown for more then 4200 yrds

Had QB rating of more then 92.6

had less then 12 INT's

Had a compl% higher then 63.9

Not Only has never done any of the above he's never even come close to doing all that in one season, but Daunte has!!

2004 Daunte:

39 Td's-11 int's 4717 yrds 110.p QB rating 64.4 completion%

Obviously your opinion of Culpeper is said out of jealousy, because no intellegent fan would call a QB capable of putting up those kind of numbers "terrible"!! You seem confused, I don't see you calling JP terrible, but Daunte is, hmmm whats wrong with that picture??? I'd start with Bias and the biggest blind fold I've ever seen.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

I sure wish you'd show me JP's stats then have the nerve to laugh at anybody elses QB, oh but JP doesn't have to prove anything because he's a Bill!! You call Daunte Terrible, but you give Brady credit for being a great QB. Well Brady has never in his entire career had:

30 TD's in a season

had less then 12 INT's

Not Only has never done any of the above he's never even come close to doing all that in one season, but Daunte has!!

2004 Daunte:

Obviously your opinion of Culpeper is said out of jealousy, because no intellegent fan would call a QB capable of putting up those kind of numbers "terrible"!! You seem confused, I don't see you calling JP terrible, but Daunte is, hmmm whats wrong with that picture??? I'd start with Bias and the biggest blind fold I've ever seen.
                            Your comparing tom B with Daunte?

I'm no fan of Tom but this is too big a stretch.

Comment

• Devin
                              The Octagon
                              • Apr 2003

30 TD's in a season

had less then 12 INT's

2004 Daunte:

JP doesnt have to be an all-pro for Daunte to suck ass.

I never once have said JP is a great QB.

Brady has 3 superbowl rings. How many does Daunte have?

Brady is the definition of clutch. As much as I hate saying it. Daunte is clutch if you call 2 INT's in the bottom half of the 4th quarter clutch.

My opinion of Culpeper isn't biased, if I was a Cardinals fan or a Cowboys fan (gag) or even a Colts fan I could still see Daunte is playing horribly post-Moss. Thats just fact.

Comment

Working...
                              X