• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Arnie pops on MNF!

Hearing Arnie talk about it's good doing drug tests is classic, the ultimate pot calling the kettle black. He is waiting for the league to call him about the 3rd team they will get, not.
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: Arnie pops on MNF!

Skoob, I could not understand what he said anyway. If he took the marbles out of his mouth I may have been able to.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by keithtr
      Skoob, I could not understand what he said anyway. If he took the marbles out of his mouth I may have been able to.
      No one could but say no too steroids and give us a 3rd team was about all I caught.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
        • Dec 2005

WHo the F is arnie pops?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
          WHo the F is arnie pops?
          Arnold schwar......... cali gov, hero of the republican party.

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

Did anyone hear him lauding Art Shell, I think he thought he was San Diego's coach.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
              Hearing Arnie talk about it's good doing drug tests is classic, the ultimate pot calling the kettle black. He is waiting for the league to call him about the 3rd team they will get, not.
              funny, when Arnold did them they were still LEGAL. you know...that means its ok to do them. Hell 10 years ago someone could go to his doc and get scripts for Deca, Test, Anavar etc. So I dont think its the pot calling the kettle black.

BTW he has even pissed off Body building circles by saying that steroids, HgH, etc are out of control and need to have stronger testing standards and punishment.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                funny, when Arnold did them they were still LEGAL. you know...that means its ok to do them. Hell 10 years ago someone could go to his doc and get scripts for Deca, Test, Anavar etc. So I dont think its the pot calling the kettle black.

BTW he has even pissed off Body building circles by saying that steroids, HgH, etc are out of control and need to have stronger testing standards and punishment.
                Mark this on the calendar. The first, and possibly last time I have agreed with something Ice posted in the main Bills board.
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
                X