PDA

View Full Version : Willis McGahee

~CHIEF~
09-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Look I have always been a huge supporter of Willis since the begining, yeah I've heard everyone bash him for "having happy feet" "not being at ota's" etc., but after this game I finally realized that he is overrated by me, himself, and oh yeah himself. This guy has no heart what so ever! This guy needs to shut the **** up and just run strait, he's sure the **** big enough. Honestly I would like to see what Anthony Thomas could do as the starter, I say sit mcgahee and pound the rock with a-train!

Mitchy moo
09-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Willis has no problems with what down it is, why should we? He really should keep his mouth shut and run real hard everydown, jump real high and stretch. The refs will still spot it short but al least we can complain more then.

evol4276
09-11-2006, 11:40 PM
what i dont understand is after the one game where willis rifles off a 60-some yard run in the preseason, he is declared the undisputed starter and in his best shape ever. Then he has a game where he rushes 70 yards which isnt that obnoxiously bad (3.5 yards a carry i think?) and the tide has switched on him as being lazy, non-hearted and needing to be replaced asap. Is there a such thing as a player having a so-so game on the forum? It seems to be do or die on here.. leave the man alone he did what he needed to (minus the 4th - 1 which I thought he made)

Mitchy moo
09-11-2006, 11:44 PM
It seems to be do or die on here.. leave the man alone he did what he needed to (minus the 4th - 1 which I thought he made)

Is forgetting what down it is doing what he needs to do?

L.A. Playa
09-11-2006, 11:50 PM
:rofl: you guys are so fickle under this theory JP should be benched for his average stats come on guys please stop the madness

tat2dmike77
09-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Screw it lets trade spikes cause he got hurt

The bills should fire the entire coaching staff 0-1 is unacceptable

Screw i say let the team leave 0-1 is sorry the season is over.

The bills should trade Lee Evans to he only had 2 catches he sucks to.

I hope your picking up on the sarcasim cause i'm laying it on ya pretty heavy

kinigirly
09-12-2006, 12:05 AM
jesus i've been rolling my eyes at willis from day one and i'm not even gonna discount him yet. lots of two stepping in circles and a big mouth, yes. last year was an overall team crash and burn. this year...new administration, new coaches, different play strategy, he's lost a good number of pounds, and he knows we are going to focus on giving him the ball more. that's a lot of variables to watch come together over a season. i don't have a clue what willis is gonna do after 4 quarters thus far

ICE74129
09-12-2006, 06:33 AM
what i dont understand is after the one game where willis rifles off a 60-some yard run in the preseason, he is declared the undisputed starter and in his best shape ever. Then he has a game where he rushes 70 yards which isnt that obnoxiously bad (3.5 yards a carry i think?) and the tide has switched on him as being lazy, non-hearted and needing to be replaced asap. Is there a such thing as a player having a so-so game on the forum? It seems to be do or die on here.. leave the man alone he did what he needed to (minus the 4th - 1 which I thought he made)

I have consistantly not liked him since the pick was made by Donahoe. He was a one hit wonder on a great college team. ONE good to great season...ONE! WIllis is as over hyped and over billed as any player ever in the NFL. He is an average back with no heart. He just wants the money and perks that comes with being in the NFL.

ICE74129
09-12-2006, 06:34 AM
jesus i've been rolling my eyes at willis from day one and i'm not even gonna discount him yet. lots of two stepping in circles and a big mouth, yes. last year was an overall team crash and burn. this year...new administration, new coaches, different play strategy, he's lost a good number of pounds, and he knows we are going to focus on giving him the ball more. that's a lot of variables to watch come together over a season. i don't have a clue what willis is gonna do after 4 quarters thus far
Kg...he has been that way for quite some time. He isn't going to change, its how he is

Jan Reimers
09-12-2006, 06:48 AM
I started a similar thread yesterday, but I didn't advocate benching Willis. Like JP, he is the most talented player the Bills have at his position. I think he should be given an entire season, just like JP, to prove his value - and hopefully improve his attitude.

I just think JP is farther along, at least attitude-wise, and has a much better chance to have a long term future with the Bills than Willis.

ICE74129
09-12-2006, 07:20 AM
I started a similar thread yesterday, but I didn't advocate benching Willis. Like JP, he is the most talented player the Bills have at his position. I think he should be given an entire season, just like JP, to prove his value - and hopefully improve his attitude.

I just think JP is farther along, at least attitude-wise, and has a much better chance to have a long term future with the Bills than Willis.

Talent doesn't = productivity.

Kenny
09-12-2006, 07:38 AM
Agreed... Im starting to lose faith in Willis.

The way he softly tried to make that 4th-1 conversion just pissed the hell out of me. A-Train would of made it. Im starting to get really tired of the guy.

HAMMER
09-12-2006, 08:05 AM

Yup, this guy is a piece of work, or piece of something. I am beginning to hate his dumb ass.
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060912/2068515.asp?tbd2068515.asp

mybills
09-12-2006, 08:25 AM
It was actually 4.1 and NE had 4.5 (not much different) but Maroney found more holes.

As for the 4th & 1...even if he thought it was 3rd & 1, he still tried to reach for it.

Where they marked the ball was questionable, too. And many of us thought he had it. That's always up to the refs, though.

Some people are way too hard on the guy.

madness
09-12-2006, 12:03 PM
It was actually 4.1 and NE had 4.5 (not much different) but Maroney found more holes.

As for the 4th & 1...even if he thought it was 3rd & 1, he still tried to reach for it.

Where they marked the ball was questionable, too. And many of us thought he had it. That's always up to the refs, though.

Some people are way too hard on the guy.

Not to mention he eluded a definite tackle for a loss on that 4th & 1. Thomas would have been stopped in his tracks and loss another 5 yards. If anyone should be blamed it should be whatever lineman became a turnstile on that play.

~CHIEF~
09-12-2006, 11:23 PM
Not to mention he eluded a definite tackle for a loss on that 4th & 1. Thomas would have been stopped in his tracks and loss another 5 yards. If anyone should be blamed it should be whatever lineman became a turnstile on that play.
Yeah Right

mchurchfie
09-13-2006, 02:18 AM
Willis is not a Buffalo guy. He is all about himself and nobody else. It is hard to embrace an immature moron. Have you EVER heard him talk about anything in a team concept??