Whats the difference between average and good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Whats the difference between average and good?

This team just lost a tough fought game.

I would say that right now they are above average considering the foe, and how hard they played.

But this game is all about ADJUSTMENTS.

The owlrd now knows our D and O plans. I promise the Fins are gonna be adjusting to our schemes.

I could argue that the Bills didnt adjust enough after the half, and that the Pats did.

A good or even great team adjusts well on the fly and makes good changes to keep us fresh, keep the other team on their heels, and keep us winning.

If we come out and try the same things, the Fins or any good team will have spent a week practicing on how to beat it.

A good head coach will get these player to play even better after a tough loss like this.

• ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Whats the difference between average and good?

For the love of God...WE WERNT SUPPOSED TO WIN! We weren't even supposed to be on the field pretty much.

This team did MUCH better than ANY of us could have immagined. Miami is all hype. Cullpepper isn't going to do spit this year and neither are the Dolphins. Buffalo just needs to play their game and let the chips fall where they may.

They just keep getting a little better each week and I will be happy.

Comment

Working...
    X