PDA

View Full Version : This is an example ofa bad attitude

L.A. Playa
09-12-2006, 08:22 AM
not the BS that is being soewedaround this board about McGahee

but maybe Al deserves this

Jerry Porter was reportedly "seen laughing and pumping his fist along the bench when (Aaron) Brooks was sacked a seventh time" Monday night.

Porter, who was inactive for the contest, can't be in the Raiders' plans for this season. He probably hasn't been traded or released only because of the large cap hit Oakland would take as a result.
Source: San Francisco Chronicle (http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexn?blogid=11)

Gunzlingr
09-12-2006, 08:25 AM
:rofl:

Good for him.

ICE74129
09-12-2006, 08:25 AM
not the BS that is being soewedaround this board about McGahee

but maybe Al deserves this

Jerry Porter was reportedly "seen laughing and pumping his fist along the bench when (Aaron) Brooks was sacked a seventh time" Monday night.

Porter, who was inactive for the contest, can't be in the Raiders' plans for this season. He probably hasn't been traded or released only because of the large cap hit Oakland would take as a result.
Source: San Francisco Chronicle (http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexn?blogid=11)

Two things...

1) Willis is getting everything he deserves. No heart, only in it for some money and madden tourneys.

2) Porter would be a damn good #2 for us, but not the marv type I think

L.A. Playa
09-12-2006, 08:32 AM
Two things...

1) Willis is getting everything he deserves. No heart, only in it for some money and madden tourneys.

2) Porter would be a damn good #2 for us, but not the marv type I think

ICE how the hell do you know?? You live in the Buffalo suburb of Tulsa what is that about 5 minutes outside of Buffalo, you are full of **** man stop acting like your personal opinion is truth under your logic you should never bash anyone who bashes JP because you are a hypocrite and you are also full of ****

mybills
09-12-2006, 08:37 AM
:popcorn:

justasportsfan
09-12-2006, 09:20 AM
ICE how the hell do you know?? You live in the Buffalo suburb of Tulsa what is that about 5 minutes outside of Buffalo, you are full of **** man stop acting like your personal opinion is truth under your logic you should never bash anyone who bashes JP because you are a hypocrite and you are also full of ****:10:

He knows better than Marv.

HAMMER
09-12-2006, 09:23 AM
ICE how the hell do you know?? You live in the Buffalo suburb of Tulsa what is that about 5 minutes outside of Buffalo, you are full of **** man stop acting like your personal opinion is truth under your logic you should never bash anyone who bashes JP because you are a hypocrite and you are also full of ****

Oh my God, how dare you question the omniscient Ice?

ICE74129
09-12-2006, 09:43 AM

Willis is a moron, punk and nothing more than an overhyped wanna be that is here to get paid and live the lifestyle of being an NFL player as long as he can.

Nothing more.

ICE74129
09-12-2006, 09:44 AM
:10:

He knows better than Marv.

When have you heard Marv endorse Willis? I haven't. I can almost bet you a $1000.00 they wont' pay him the money he thinks he deserves. If he keeps up the average to below average play, I almost am willing to bet he gets pulled and benched.

ICE74129
09-12-2006, 09:45 AM
Oh my God, how dare you question the omniscient Ice?

LMAO the proof is right there, no links needed.

L.A. Playa
09-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Willis is a moron, punk and nothing more than an overhyped wanna be that is here to get paid and live the lifestyle of being an NFL player as long as he can.

Nothing more.

have you ever met Willis?? ever have a conversation with him??? what do you base this on any facts or just the **** you pull out your ass ??? you still have shown no proof

TacklingDummy
09-12-2006, 09:50 AM
When have you heard Marv endorse Willis? I haven't..

When have you heard Marv endorse JP? Or Evans?Or Schobel? Or McGee? Or Spikes? Or Fletcher? etc.... I haven't.

patmoran2006
09-12-2006, 10:38 AM
anyone who disses Willis after ONE game needs to take off their bills gear and go root for another team.

There is NOTHING wrong with Willis, he is better than last year.. He catches balls out of the backfield, he stays in on more third downs.. Willis will be FINE as long as the line doesnt forget to BLOCK.

Whats the matter with some of you people? get a clue

BAM
09-12-2006, 11:06 AM
anyone who disses Willis after ONE game needs to take off their bills gear and go root for another team.

There is NOTHING wrong with Willis, he is better than last year.. He catches balls out of the backfield, he stays in on more third downs.. Willis will be FINE as long as the line doesnt forget to BLOCK.

Whats the matter with some of you people? get a clue

:bf1:

madness
09-12-2006, 12:09 PM
The haters seem to forget Willis' ypc before he tweaked his ankle.