X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

To all the McGahee Haters

show me one instance, one article, one quote where anyone on the Bills team or staff or organization has questioned Willis McGahee's charachter and also tell my why 2,400yd rushing and 18 TDS in his first 27 starts show he is not productive ???

Most of you critisizing Willis are the same the defend JP who at the QB position has only 1500 yds and 8 tds in 9 starts. One of your defenses for JP is a bad OL and bad playcalling, wasnt Willis a victim of both ??? Also, Willis didnt even play on 3rd downs last year. If this is a new regime and a year for JP to prove himself why isnt Willis afforded the same luxury???

All of you that praise JP and attack Willis are hypocrites and need to give the guy a chance
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: To all the McGahee Haters

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
    need to give the guy a chance
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

I firmly believe that Willis does not want to, and will not be a Buffalo Bill after this season. I could care less about his character for this argument. The reason that I would like to see someone other than McGahee take snaps is solely to find out what we have for next year.

Willis is good, yes, but I strongly believe that he lacks the heart to go the extra mile for this team and his teamates. Not being aware during the game is a prime example of this.

I'd like to see Anthony Thomas get the start next week... for 2 reasons. 1. To see what he has, and 2. To show Willis that while he may be an above average back, he is not above the team.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

We need BOTH of them, so I hope he's NOT gone next year.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Pride
          I firmly believe that Willis does not want to, and will not be a Buffalo Bill after this season. I could care less about his character for this argument. The reason that I would like to see someone other than McGahee take snaps is solely to find out what we have for next year.

Willis is good, yes, but I strongly believe that he lacks the heart to go the extra mile for this team and his teamates. Not being aware during the game is a prime example of this.

I'd like to see Anthony Thomas get the start next week... for 2 reasons. 1. To see what he has, and 2. To show Willis that while he may be an above average back, he is not above the team.

lets start Holcomb over JP and Parrish over Evans too next week then because they didnt show whole alot in week 1 either come on you guys are just plain out ridiculous

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Most of us are not Willis haters. What is worrisome to me is that his production really fell off the second half of last season, and that he continued to run with little apparent heart or desire on Sunday.

I think most of us would like to see Willis return to his 2004/first half of 2005 form, where he showed every sign of becoming a great RB. I think he should be given the rest of this season to regain that form.

I think what bothers many of us is that JP seems to be growing and maturing, but Willis seems to be stuck.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

he doesn't work out with the team in the off-season, even when we're installing a new offense.

His production is decent but certainly not "best RB in the NFL" like he claims

He shows up when he wants to- ie the 4th and 1 play

He dances in the backfield instead of hitting holes full speed. It's frustrating when he makes a 1 yard loss out of what could have been a 2-3 yard gain because he's either not playing full speed or because he's looking for the 25 yard run that's gonna get him on Sportscenter.

Don't get me wrong- I think he has a lot of potential- I just wonder why he doesn't do the things to live up to it. We shouldn't accept 2400 yards and 18 TD's in two years from a guy that's capable of 3000 yards and 25 TD's.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

show me one instance, one article, one quote where anyone on the Bills team or staff or organization has questioned Willis McGahee's charachter and also tell my why 2,400yd rushing and 18 TDS in his first 27 starts show he is not productive ???

Most of you critisizing Willis are the same the defend JP who at the QB position has only 1500 yds and 8 tds in 9 starts. One of your defenses for JP is a bad OL and bad playcalling, wasnt Willis a victim of both ??? Also, Willis didnt even play on 3rd downs last year. If this is a new regime and a year for JP to prove himself why isnt Willis afforded the same luxury???

All of you that praise JP and attack Willis are hypocrites and need to give the guy a chance
                No we are just telling it as it is. Willis is a punk from tha U that wants to get paid and nothing more.

Willis is not the victim of anything but a worthless punk assed attitude. OP Said all that just about needs to be said. JP is here busting ass with his team mates, Willis is busy playing madden, hanging with his homies from the U and knocking up chicks.

He won't be here next year anyway so we will just let him play out the season and be rid of him. Personally I hope they find someone to take him off of our hands before the week 6 trade deadline, but I doubt it.

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Pride

Funny didn't JP get pulled last year for a 'Spark'? Maybe willis needs to be pulled so he understands he has to play at 100% or he gets benched.

Also, has anyone noticed...throughout preseason and on sunday, Willis sure gets winded and hurt alot for a guy that was 'Working out' all offseason down at 'Tha U'?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    Most of us are not Willis haters. What is worrisome to me is that his production really fell off the second half of last season, and that he continued to run with little apparent heart or desire on Sunday.

I think most of us would like to see Willis return to his 2004/first half of 2005 form, where he showed every sign of becoming a great RB. I think he should be given the rest of this season to regain that form.

I think what bothers many of us is that JP seems to be growing and maturing, but Willis seems to be stuck.
                    In Thurmans 3rd year in a very explossive offense which went to the sb, he rushed for a total of 1297 yds. He had Kent Hull and co. opening lanes for him .

Willis Rushed for 1257 in his 3rd year with oneof the worse offenses and the worst OL in the league.

That's 50 yds difference and although willis had more attempts, I wouldn't even dare compare the support Thurman had compared to Willis and yet some people want his head on a platter? (not you Jan).

Prior to the Pats game, everyone was picking NE to be one of the best teams. Just because Willis didn't rush for 100 yds all of a sudden he's not good enough ?

Some bills fans are fickle minded. This is a new O, 2 new starters on the OL and a RG that people here want gone. It's the first game too playing away in a stadium that visiting teams have hard a hard time playing , against one of the best D coaches in the league.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

lets start Holcomb over JP and Parrish over Evans too next week then because they didnt show whole alot in week 1 either come on you guys are just plain out ridiculous
                      sacrifice1

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

If you hate Mcghahee you hate yourself!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

I forgot THurmans 2nd year yds 1244 and 6 td's.

Willis 2nd year yds 1128 and 13 TDS
                          We should've gotten rid of Thurman. 6 td's are you kidding me?
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• HAMMER
                            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                            • Jul 2003

I just don't see the fire or desire that makes a man a top notch RB.

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              In Thurmans 3rd year in a very explossive offense which went to the sb, he rushed for a total of 1297 yds. He had Kent Hull and co. opening lanes for him .

Willis Rushed for 1257 in his 3rd year with oneof the worse offenses and the worst OL in the league.

That's 50 yds difference and although willis had more attempts, I wouldn't even dare compare the support Thurman had compared to Willis and yet some people want his head on a platter? (not you Jan).

Prior to the Pats game, everyone was picking NE to be one of the best teams. Just because Willis didn't rush for 100 yds all of a sudden he's not good enough ?

Some bills fans are fickle minded. This is a new O, 2 new starters on the OL and a RG that people here want gone. It's the first game too playing away in a stadium that visiting teams have hard a hard time playing , against one of the best D coaches in the league.

And how many receiving yards for thrumal? How many passing for Kelly? how many hards for Davis? Sorry, man you can't compare the two.

Thurmal was an ass, but an ass that showed up on game day and wanted to win. Willis just wants the money

Comment

Working...
                              X