• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

McGahee Big body small brain!

How could you not know it was 4th down!?! And have you heard this guy speak? He's about as sharp as a bowling ball.LOL!
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: McGahee Big body small brain!

Some of us pegged him for a moron nearly 4 years ago. But we were told 'Give him a chance'. We did, and he's still a moron.

Oh wait. My favorite 'He just sounds that way because he is nervous in front of the camera'. Uh no...he's just that stupid.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by blackonyx89
      How could you not know it was 4th down!?!
      Who cares? he reached for it anyway. nuff said.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mybills
        Who cares? he reached for it anyway. nuff said.
        I have to disagree. Him thinking 3rd down shows again he didn't go full effort. I am sure it was like 'Oh well...we can still kick the FG'.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

It's nothing to cry about. He tried for the 1st down. (period) That would've given us TD chances, not "stick a FG".
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Romes
            • Jul 2002

McGahee knew it was 4th down...he just didn't feel like answering questions.

McGahee was asked if he really didn't know it was fourth down after he made a comment Sunday in the locker room that he thought it was third down. The Bills top back says that wasn't the case.

“Let me clear it up," said McGahee. "When I got interviewed after the game I got asked the question one or two times and I answered it. If you look at it I reach over the marker so I knew it was fourth down. After the first group of reporters left, two other reporters came and asked about the fourth down play again and I got frustrated. I said I thought it was third down to end the conversation. I was just getting frustrated. I shouldn’t have said it.”
            Originally posted by paladin warrior
            RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Rocky Marciano.. Rocky Marciano

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BAM
                Rocky Marciano.. Rocky Marciano
                I was when he said that.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  I have to disagree. Him thinking 3rd down shows again he didn't go full effort. I am sure it was like 'Oh well...we can still kick the FG'.
                  typical Willis, wants to get paid with less effort. Put your time in every run kid, you'll get paid.

Comment

• RockStar36
                    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                    • Sep 2004

Willis knows what is going on. He knows how to run in this league. He has put his time in.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Marvelous
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                      It's nothing to cry about. He tried for the 1st down. (period) That would've given us TD chances, not "stick a FG".
                      I agree but WTF does that have to do with McGahee being a dumb@ss? He didn't even know it was 4th down. I'm lost for words... How does the player getting the ball not know?????

I think the problem with the anti McGahee crew (me)is that he is so overhyped. IMO we need more from the RB position. Either a improved McGahee or someone else...
                      GO BILLS!!! NE
                      Magical Trevor

Comment

• paladin warrior
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

Should gave the ball to A.Thomas in the first place. NE think that MCGahee carry the ball.

Comment

• Romes
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Marv
                          I agree but WTF does that have to do with McGahee being a dumb@ss? He didn't even know it was 4th down. I'm lost for words... How does the player getting the ball not know?????

I think the problem with the anti McGahee crew (me)is that he is so overhyped. IMO we need more from the RB position. Either a improved McGahee or someone else...

from a few posts above yours:

McGahee knew it was 4th down...he just didn't feel like answering questions.

Quote:
                          McGahee was asked if he really didn't know it was fourth down after he made a comment Sunday in the locker room that he thought it was third down. The Bills top back says that wasn't the case.

“Let me clear it up," said McGahee. "When I got interviewed after the game I got asked the question one or two times and I answered it. If you look at it I reach over the marker so I knew it was fourth down. After the first group of reporters left, two other reporters came and asked about the fourth down play again and I got frustrated. I said I thought it was third down to end the conversation. I was just getting frustrated. I shouldn’t have said it.”

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1
                          Originally posted by paladin warrior
                          RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Statman
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                            How could you not know it was 4th down!?! And have you heard this guy speak? He's about as sharp as a bowling ball.LOL!
                            Times sure have changed from when everyone thought he would be one of the best in the league.
                            Facts speak louder than opinions

Comment

Working...
                            X