PDA

View Full Version : McGahee Big body small brain!

blackonyx89
09-12-2006, 09:35 AM
How could you not know it was 4th down!?! And have you heard this guy speak? He's about as sharp as a bowling ball.LOL!

ICE74129
09-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Some of us pegged him for a moron nearly 4 years ago. But we were told 'Give him a chance'. We did, and he's still a moron.

Oh wait. My favorite 'He just sounds that way because he is nervous in front of the camera'. Uh no...he's just that stupid.

mybills
09-12-2006, 10:05 AM
How could you not know it was 4th down!?!
Who cares? he reached for it anyway. nuff said.

ICE74129
09-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Who cares? he reached for it anyway. nuff said.

I have to disagree. Him thinking 3rd down shows again he didn't go full effort. I am sure it was like 'Oh well...we can still kick the FG'.

mybills
09-12-2006, 10:20 AM
It's nothing to cry about. He tried for the 1st down. (period) That would've given us TD chances, not "stick a FG". :shakeno:

Romes
09-12-2006, 11:04 AM
McGahee knew it was 4th down...he just didn't feel like answering questions.

McGahee was asked if he really didn't know it was fourth down after he made a comment Sunday in the locker room that he thought it was third down. The Bills top back says that wasn't the case.

“Let me clear it up," said McGahee. "When I got interviewed after the game I got asked the question one or two times and I answered it. If you look at it I reach over the marker so I knew it was fourth down. After the first group of reporters left, two other reporters came and asked about the fourth down play again and I got frustrated. I said I thought it was third down to end the conversation. I was just getting frustrated. I shouldn’t have said it.”

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

BAM
09-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Rocky Marciano.. Rocky Marciano

madness
09-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Rocky Marciano.. Rocky Marciano

I was :lmao: when he said that.

Mitchy moo
09-12-2006, 12:11 PM
I have to disagree. Him thinking 3rd down shows again he didn't go full effort. I am sure it was like 'Oh well...we can still kick the FG'.

typical Willis, wants to get paid with less effort. Put your time in every run kid, you'll get paid.

RockStar36
09-12-2006, 02:15 PM
Willis knows what is going on. He knows how to run in this league. He has put his time in.

Marvelous
09-12-2006, 03:03 PM
It's nothing to cry about. He tried for the 1st down. (period) That would've given us TD chances, not "stick a FG". :shakeno:
I agree but WTF does that have to do with McGahee being a dumb@ss? He didn't even know it was 4th down. I'm lost for words... How does the player getting the ball not know?????

I think the problem with the anti McGahee crew (me)is that he is so overhyped. IMO we need more from the RB position. Either a improved McGahee or someone else...

paladin warrior
09-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Should gave the ball to A.Thomas in the first place. NE think that MCGahee carry the ball.

Romes
09-12-2006, 07:37 PM
I agree but WTF does that have to do with McGahee being a dumb@ss? He didn't even know it was 4th down. I'm lost for words... How does the player getting the ball not know?????

I think the problem with the anti McGahee crew (me)is that he is so overhyped. IMO we need more from the RB position. Either a improved McGahee or someone else...

from a few posts above yours:

McGahee knew it was 4th down...he just didn't feel like answering questions.

Quote:
McGahee was asked if he really didn't know it was fourth down after he made a comment Sunday in the locker room that he thought it was third down. The Bills top back says that wasn't the case.

“Let me clear it up," said McGahee. "When I got interviewed after the game I got asked the question one or two times and I answered it. If you look at it I reach over the marker so I knew it was fourth down. After the first group of reporters left, two other reporters came and asked about the fourth down play again and I got frustrated. I said I thought it was third down to end the conversation. I was just getting frustrated. I shouldn’t have said it.”

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Statman
09-12-2006, 08:22 PM
How could you not know it was 4th down!?! And have you heard this guy speak? He's about as sharp as a bowling ball.LOL!
Times sure have changed from when everyone thought he would be one of the best in the league.