X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Here we go

27 Bills - - 27/27 The Bills surprised a lot of folks, giving the Patriots a run for their money in Foxboro on Sunday. But a loss is a loss, and J.P. Losman is still the starting quarterback.

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Here we go

Originally posted by justasportsfan
    27 Bills - - 27/27 The Bills surprised a lot of folks, giving the Patriots a run for their money in Foxboro on Sunday. But a loss is a loss, and J.P. Losman is still the starting quarterback.
    Team: Home | Stats | Fantasy
    Its pretty pathetic when you can't even give credit to the Bills without taking a couple of shots. How about 'they gave the pats a hell of a fight sunday' and just leave it there?

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
      Its pretty pathetic when you can't even give credit to the Bills without taking a couple of shots. How about 'they gave the pats a hell of a fight sunday' and just leave it there?
      with that last line, you'd think TDummy is the guy who wrote it.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings
        They're sharing coloring books with ESPN, I see...
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

That was an unfair last line, I agree.

JP didnt play bad.. F him.

(though it shows you what a joke he is considered outside of Buffalo)

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Scrager's thumbnail of the Bills is as informative as a Rudeman post.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129

i bet Peter Eater didn't even see the game either.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

the thing is that half the guys writing this crap don't even watch our game. They see him take a safety on the highlights but not the play where he ran down the fumble and threw it for a 15 yard gain or any of the other good plays he made. They see a 0 in the TD column but fail to see the 0 in the INT column.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  the thing is that half the guys writing this crap don't even watch our game. They see him take a safety on the highlights but not the play where he ran down the fumble and threw it for a 15 yard gain or any of the other good plays he made. They see a 0 in the TD column but fail to see the 0 in the INT column.
                  They all share the same talking points.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                    Next Question!
                    • Nov 2004

That's life guys. He didn't play bad and is looking more promising to us, but until the Bills start winning games, he and the team are going to get zero respect. Frankly, that's the way it should be. J.P. earned the starting job this year without having it handed to him. It's time for him to earn respect throughout the league with the team, and the only way to do that is to win. Young team lose games like Sunday. Good teams figure out a way to win them.

Jon

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

with that last line, you'd think TDummy is the guy who wrote it.

haha, no

I would of said Losman loses the game for the Bills with a sack in the endzone. Something like that anyways.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                        (though it shows you what a joke he is considered outside of Buffalo)
                        He would be considered a joke in Buffalo also if he didn't wear a Bills uniform.

Sorta like how his clone Rob Johnson is now considered since he no longer wears a Bills uniform.

Comment

• Risin
                          • Aug 2004

Funny.

I have buddies who are Pats fans. (They have lived in Boston their whole life.)

After the game, two of them called me to remind me to pay up.

The first thing they said after that was, "where in the hell did Losman come from?" I thought they were gonna bash him, like they have since we drafted him, but I was shocked when both of them told me he is going to be a pain in their butt for the next ten years.

They were truly shocked at how good he looked, that in itself made me feel better about his performance, and future.

These guys never say anything good about the Bills to me, they still aren't afraid of Willis, and refer to him as the "gimp"

I told them when the Pats come to Buffalo, the "gimp" is gonna tear that ass up.

So we went double or nothing, plus now we have a side bet that Willis will run for over 100 on them.

The Bills need to step up, or that game is gonna cost me some big money.

Comment

• jmb1099
                            • Sep 2004

I went to school with a Pats fan and he too had similar comments. He was blown away by the play Losman made to reed, couldn't stop talking about it, that is until he made me eat crow

Comment

• Scumbag College
                              • Oct 2002

I think Losman played darn good against the Pats...in fact I'd take 15 more games like that from Losman this season. The O-Line really failed the Bills from the 3rd quarter on.

It's the same ol, same ol that killed the Bills against the Pats on Sunday:

Run Defense, third down defense, the O-Line, and running game.
                              Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X