PDA

View Full Version : How bout a warm welcome......

dboston80
09-13-2006, 09:31 AM
.for me DBoston80...the much hated discriminated against for not being a homer Dolphins and Ohio State fan who is serving a 2week suspension for verbally battling with a "Vip" "Donator" over at finheaven....and thats a no. no......

anyhow I will be realistic in my opinion on my team and yours...hopefully you can do the same....

1st a little about me:

I dont think Ronnie Brown is a bust
I dont think Culpepper is the next Marino
I dont think Miami is gonna win EVERY game
I dont think Bufallo will beat Miami in Miami
I do think Jason Allen was a mistake
I do think Whittner was a steal not a reach
I do think Marty Booker is very average
I do think Lee Evans is the 2nd best WR in the east
I do think Mcgahee(right now) is he best back in the east
I do think Losman is the worst QB in the east
I do think Miami and Buff's OL are bad
I do think Chris Chambers is a pro bowler
I dont like Buffalo drafting all my Buckeyes making it hard to root for them
I dont think Nate Clements is the best in the game
I dont think any of our Db's could crack too many starting lineups save T.D
I do think Travis Daniels has a ton of potential and may be a pro bowler
I do think Ashton Youboty shoulda stayed at OSU 1 more year
I do think Miami will win the east
I do think Kelly Holcomb is the most inconsistent qb ever!!

--also Im from Columbus, Ohio home of the future National Champs

-these are my opinions wich some will agree some wont thats the nature of message boards.....

Night Train
09-13-2006, 09:34 AM
We've got enough Do's and Don'ts people here. They're called Mods.

NEXT !

mybills
09-13-2006, 09:38 AM

:rofl:

The twilight zone is a different forum.

clumping platelets
09-13-2006, 09:40 AM
:welcome:

dboston80
09-13-2006, 09:43 AM
Hey Clump....so this is where you make your original home..ehhh

Honestly compare the fans on the boards w/o biast....If im in for worse than I got over there Ill just leave now!!!

No Losman is better than Kelly or Mcgahee is a bust threads every day I hope!!

THATHURMANATOR
09-13-2006, 09:45 AM
.for me DBoston80...the much hated discriminated against for not being a homer Dolphins and Ohio State fan who is serving a 2week suspension for verbally battling with a "Vip" "Donator" over at finheaven....and thats a no. no......

anyhow I will be realistic in my opinion on my team and yours...hopefully you can do the same....

1st a little about me:

-these are my opinions wich some will agree some wont thats the nature of message boards.....
Welcome!!!! I agree with most of your views!

THATHURMANATOR
09-13-2006, 09:46 AM
We feel JP is maturing but still has a way to go.

Willis is Willis. I think he can still be very good!

dboston80
09-13-2006, 09:47 AM
By the way I took the Bills on a $25- 5 team money line parlay +450 and covered every game Atl,N.O,BAL,Jets....except.the Bills----so thanks for screwing me outta a $4,000 dollar pay off...............

but hey atleast I had faith in ya...

OpIv37
09-13-2006, 09:48 AM
It's pretty easy to see how someone who's not a Bills fan would consider Losman the worst QB in the East. We all know about Brady, and both Culpepper and Pennington have had at least some success in the league. Losman is still pretty much unproven.

That being said, Culpepper has some serious limitations, Pennington's never had a strong arm and injuries are catching up to him. I wouldn't be surprised if most people consider Losman better than the two of them by the end of the year. He's got to win some Super Bowls before anyone will consider him better than Brady.

Kenny
09-13-2006, 09:53 AM
Agreed... I think he's the second best young (under 25) running back in the league.

No *****... Im thinking Harrington will be starting before mid-season. Unless Chambers or Booker becomes the next Randy Moss, I see 1-2 INTs per game for him.

:bandwagon

(see above)

Nope... I still think it's Brown. Possibly Maroney very soon.

Jury's still out on Pennington... at least until he faces NE this week. And lets see if you still think that after Culpepper throws a couple more INTs this Sunday.

dboston80
09-13-2006, 09:53 AM
It's pretty easy to see how someone who's not a Bills fan would consider Losman the worst QB in the East. We all know about Brady, and both Culpepper and Pennington have had at least some success in the league. Losman is still pretty much unproven.

That being said, Culpepper has some serious limitations, Pennington's never had a strong arm and injuries are catching up to him. I wouldn't be surprised if most people consider Losman better than the two of them by the end of the year. He's got to win some Super Bowls before anyone will consider him better than Brady.

You said it best proven vs Unproven.............Its strange Losman has all the physical tools you could ask for in a mobile QB...is it a mental thing?? Enlighten me.

Gunzlingr
09-13-2006, 09:54 AM

It is nice to see a phinfan whose head isn't up his ass.

dboston80
09-13-2006, 09:56 AM
Agreed... I think he's the second best young (under 25) running back in the league.

No *****... Im thinking Harrington will be starting before mid-season. Unless Chambers or Booker becomes the next Randy Moss, I see 1-2 INTs per game for him.

:bandwagon

(see above)

Nope... I still think it's Brown. Possibly Maroney very soon.

Jury's still out on Pennington... at least until he faces NE this week. And lets see if you still think that after Culpepper throws a couple more INTs this Sunday.

I can forgive Culpepper for playing poorly late vs the SB champs...but if he repeats his perfomance against you guys I'll hop right on the Harrington bandwagon....although thge key for you guys to beat us is to stop Brown..if you do you gotta good chance if not you'll make it easy to win.

THATHURMANATOR
09-13-2006, 09:58 AM

:hi5:

OpIv37
09-13-2006, 09:59 AM
You said it best proven vs Unproven.............Its strange Losman has all the physical tools you could ask for in a mobile QB...is it a mental thing?? Enlighten me.

a lot of it has to do with the way the coaches screwed up last year- they alienated the vets by handing him the starting job without a camp competition, then they pulled him too early in the season and shook his confidence. Our terrible OL and lack of a receiving TE didn't help the situation much either.

He looked much better in preseason and in the first game last year, so there's hope for him yet.

Kenny
09-13-2006, 10:00 AM
I can forgive Culpepper for playing poorly late vs the SB champs...but if he repeats his perfomance against you guys I'll hop right on the Harrington bandwagon....although thge key for you guys to beat us is to stop Brown..if you do you gotta good chance if not you'll make it easy to win.

Knowing Mularkey... Brown will get 12-15 carries at most.

dboston80
09-13-2006, 10:07 AM
a lot of it has to do with the way the coaches screwed up last year- they alienated the vets by handing him the starting job without a camp competition, then they pulled him too early in the season and shook his confidence. Our terrible OL and lack of a receiving TE didn't help the situation much either.

He looked much better in preseason and in the first game last year, so there's hope for him yet.

I was impressed with the scramble and stepping up and throwing a TD...although I was not impressed with taking the saftey, guess thats what you get from a young QB...

OpIv37
09-13-2006, 10:10 AM
I was impressed with the scramble and stepping up and throwing a TD...although I was not impressed with taking the saftey, guess thats what you get from a young QB...

there's been some debate about the safety.

Personally I think he could have fallen forward and avoided the safety. Other people disagree. Either way, it was a bad play call for the situation and the OL didn't give him much of a chance- even though I think he could have gotten out, I can't put the safety entirely on him.

L.A. Playa
09-13-2006, 10:13 AM
on the saftey I think if you want to go for a bomb you do that on 2nd down, by doing it on 3rd down I would imagine a QB wouldnt want to just throw the ball away and avoid haveing to punt out of the end zone even though that would have been ok at that point.

The defense never stopped NE in the 2nd half so even if the Bills punt there most likely NE comes down and kick a FG and wins 20-17

dboston80
09-13-2006, 10:14 AM
Man I already got 2 groans!!!! Is it because Im the enemy?? Dont blame ya...love the system though every board should have a public poll!

L.A. Playa
09-13-2006, 10:15 AM
Man I already got 2 groans!!!! Is it because Im the enemy?? Dont blame ya...love the system though every board should have a public poll!

its Miami week and your a fish fan, I wouldnt take it personal

Jeff1220
09-13-2006, 10:23 AM

1st a little about me:

I actually agree w/most of this...amazing. Welcome to the board.

justasportsfan
09-13-2006, 10:29 AM

. yo! I'm not surprised. Kids have taken over FH.

dboston80
09-13-2006, 10:45 AM
yo! I'm not surprised. Kids have taken over FH.

I agree....and Im ashamed that thus far the "bills" board is looking light years more mature, realistic, and classy........

Whats with my fellow FinFans!!!!

justasportsfan
09-13-2006, 10:47 AM
I agree....and Im ashamed that thus far the "bills" board is looking light years more mature, realistic, and classy........

Whats with my fellow FinFans!!!! fickle.

dboston80
09-13-2006, 10:53 AM
fickle.

O'well Im not here to bash the powers that be at Finheaven..Im here to talk football since my rights were revoked for responding to a personal attack from one of their "darlings"....thats fine, there gonna protect there Donars, so be it..........

I realize Im just as much of a target on a Bills board although atleast I wont have any arguments that Jason Allen is the next Ed Reed around here....too many ridiculous posts about nonsense...

Around here there is just blind faith in a bad team................

.calm down.Im kidding:oops:

justasportsfan
09-13-2006, 11:00 AM
O'well Im not here to bash the powers that be at Finheaven..Im here to talk football since my rights were revoked for responding to a personal attack from one of their "darlings"....thats fine, there gonna protect there Donars, so be it..........

I realize Im just as much of a target on a Bills board although atleast I wont have any arguments that Jason Allen is the next Ed Reed around here....too many ridiculous posts about nonsense...

Around here there is just blind faith in a bad team................

.calm down.Im kidding:oops:
yeah I read that thread. During the draft finheaven homers were saying that Saban would've drafted Allen even if Whitner was available. Funny.

dboston80
09-13-2006, 11:21 AM
yeah I read that thread. During the draft finheaven homers were saying that Saban would've drafted Allen even if Whitner was available. Funny.

Thats just ridiculous!!! Too much wishfull thinking...and justifying what looks now to be a bad pick at 16............God knows I hope Im dead wrong but its not looking like I am...............

dboston80
09-13-2006, 01:04 PM
I actually agree w/most of this...amazing. Welcome to the board.

I dont feel Im an unreasonable poster..then again who does.......

RedEyE
09-13-2006, 01:10 PM
Thus far, you seem to be a decent poster. Welcome.

SquishDaFish
09-13-2006, 01:57 PM
Welcome to the board. Its nice to have a few fans of other teams that dont have their head up their arse. But youll change your tune on JP by midseason watch.

Billscusey
09-13-2006, 03:51 PM
Welcome dBoston! I think we're all holding out to see if your opinion of Whittner is true!

shelby
09-13-2006, 07:33 PM
:welcome: to the Zone!

dboston80
09-13-2006, 07:37 PM
:welcome: to the Zone!

Ty miss......

HHURRICANE
09-13-2006, 07:44 PM

Need your help on the Vincent thread!!!