PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout Coy Wire

carybillsfan
09-13-2006, 09:42 AM
Was it me or was he absolutely useless in the first half, I'm glad they yanked his ass. He got swallowed up on every runnning play, couldn't cover worth a ****. Well at least he's consistent, consistently ****ty. It'll give a lot more downs to our rookies to play.

djjimkelly
09-13-2006, 10:11 AM
yeah he was left in the dust a couple times on the pats firat scoring drive. this guy is nothing more then a special teamer. but as for seeing field in any real action i think jauron and fewell learned a quick lesson wire cant play.

OpIv37
09-13-2006, 10:13 AM
he got benched even though it meant having two rookies in at safety. What does that tell you?

I'm just glad they pulled him before he gave up a 70 yard TD.

Patrick76777
09-13-2006, 10:15 AM
The guy is flat out terrible! I've been screaming it for years. I don't know how an Eric King and a Rashaad Baker can get cut and a Coy Wire can stick around.

And I'm so sick of the ST's talk. He jumps on piles 2 seconds after tackles are made.

How he is on this team is beyond me.

bigbub2352
09-13-2006, 10:16 AM
I sure hope that when Bowen comes back from injury they cut his ass, and get another DT, or Oline on the roster, Coy is useless, i cant believe he made the roster and they cut Rashard Baker, bad move, at least Rashard even though a FS could have done better than a drunk kid playing wiffle ball on those tackles he tried to make i heard whifff

gil
09-13-2006, 10:17 AM
between him and Anderson, they looked like the extras in "Commando" - falling down all over the place for no apparent reason - especially on the early Maroney run...

OpIv37
09-13-2006, 10:19 AM
between him and Anderson, they looked like the extras in "Commando" - falling down all over the place for no apparent reason - especially on the early Maroney run...

Anderson too- on that first long run by Maroney, he got juked so bad that both his feet went out from under him and he fell flat on his fat worthless ass.

eyedog
09-13-2006, 10:21 AM
Anderson and Wire, two more first day draft picks by Donadumb that absolutely SUCK.

justasportsfan
09-13-2006, 10:30 AM
I think we should cut his arse and bring back Gates.

carybillsfan
09-13-2006, 10:50 AM
I think we should cut his arse and bring back Gates.

Or maybe just a big pylon, at least it won't move out of the way of ball carriers. The pats attacked him right from the start and he looked terrible.

Kerr
09-13-2006, 11:20 AM
and the only reason he's even on the team is because he's a good st player. I hope he never has to play another defensive down for this team.

RedEyE
09-13-2006, 11:24 AM
I think more than a handful of us saw this coming.

I know that Spikes and Vincent look to be back this week, but what about Bowen? Is that guy getting off broke dick status?

Kerr
09-13-2006, 11:34 AM
I think more than a handful of us saw this coming.

I know that Spikes and Vincent look to be back this week, but what about Bowen? Is that guy getting off broke dick status?

Hopefully he comes back. He's always been a solid defender.

bigbub2352
09-13-2006, 11:43 AM
I think Tim ANderson is absolutley awful, i have been saying that for 2 years now, he is terrible, to slow, too weak, another guy that should have been replaced