• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Coach approval rating -week 1

Vote for Dick.

So far he's got 76%

Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for AFL, NRL, Rugby, Cricket, Football and more.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • dboston80
    • Sep 2006

Re: Coach approval rating -week 1

...Saban 60%...cant argue that I guess......

My opinion of the "challenge" play is that it should be the ref's job to eye the sideline for any flags on such a crucial play...the ref missed the flag and that was their mistake no question.

However I feel Nick's seemingly unsure hesitation and passive approach...cost him his right to complain..

The Fins playcall on 3rd and 2 in the 4th was ridiculous......be it Mularkey, Saban whoever...that was a poor playcall IMO.
    ..by the powers that be at Finheaven..

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by dboston80
      ...Saban 60%...cant argue that I guess......

My opinion of the "challenge" play is that it should be the ref's job to eye the sideline for any flags on such a crucial play...the ref missed the flag and that was their mistake no question.

However I feel Nick's seemingly unsure hesitation and passive approach...cost him his right to complain..

The Fins playcall on 3rd and 2 in the 4th was ridiculous......be it Mularkey, Saban whoever...that was a poor playcall IMO.
      he obvuiously didn't make a fuss about the red flag because he obviously wasn't sure about throwing it in the first place.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• dboston80
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        he obvuiously didn't make a fuss about the red flag because he obviously wasn't sure about throwing it in the first place.

Chalk that up to poor communication in the box......wouldnt you have been screaming challenge!!!!!!

That puts them at the 3 and w/ Willie Parker( a speed back) that was likely a 50/50 chance for a FG...wich changes everything....

Thats the NFL the littlest things can bite you in the rear...........Ofcourse the saftey who blew the coverage should pat himself right on the back for blowing that play..
        ..by the powers that be at Finheaven..

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

Wow, some of these teams' fans are insane - John Gruden with a 29% rating?

If he were available this offseason, there would have been a bidding war for his services.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
          X